NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Meeting the fam.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Alliana wanted to look up at Pat, wanted to tell him it had all been a big mistake, but the silence from his end was more deafening then anything she'd ever heard before. She could feel the emotion beginning to rise in her chest and her breathing quickened as she tried to keep herself calm. She knew Pat was going to be angry with her, she could almost feel it. And his lack of answering had her so anxious she wasn't sure how to handle it exactly. She could feel the tears threatening to wash over her again but refused to let it show.

When all Pat sad was two simple words she breathed out sharply, finally looking over to him and immediately wishing she hadn't. She could see that he was pissed off at her -- it was written clearly all over his face. Again she felt the urge to cry, for all she wanted to do was hug him and make him feel better about it. He looked like he didn't want to be around her right now though, and suddenly she felt like she had to change that because thinking that way hurt, a lot.

No matter how upset she was about his other question. "Don't be mad, please." She whispered, her arms uncrossing as she looked at him completely. "I.. it was.. it was a mistake." She began, not wanting to talk about it but feeling like she had to. "I was upset one day.. I went to the Leaky.. he kept feeding me drinks which I should have known not to drink.." She felt her lower lip trembling in shame as she admitted everything to her boyfriend. "He wasn't drinking anything himself, but just kept giving them to me. I should have known, because of his reputation.." She sighed before continuing.

"And then he just leaned across the table and kissed me.. and I let him.. and one thing led to another.." A tear slipped down her cheek in shame. "I'm sorry, Pat. I should have told you sooner." She said, pulling in a shaky breath and wiping her cheek with the back of her hand. She understood now if he wanted to be mad, but at least now it was off her chest.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Patrick sighed and looked away. He never could handle anyone when they were crying. Mainly, because he'd forget why he was mad in the first place.

Alli started to tell him how it happened and Pat could feel his anger slowly begin to ebb away. It was still present but he could still be in the room.

"Can't you understand how it seems from my end?" he ended up asking the cover. "Now I'm going to think that you're going to compare me to him every time we have sex. I don't know why this matters to me. It shouldn't, I mean we weren't dating."

Even if Alli had been drunk, Pat wondered if she could remember.....
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Alliana didn't exactly mind that Pat didn't look at her as she explained what happened, because mostly it made the story at least a little easier to tell. Even if the memories weren't all that vivid after the third and fourth drinks, she'd been as bloody sober as anyone could ever be when waking up in his bed and realizing her mistake. She'd cried for a good day or two after it, and had avoided Black at all costs since. Of course, she'd had Pat there no more then a week or two afterward and he'd made her forget all about it.. until now of course.

She was looking down at the bed-spread when she finally heard him speak again, and she sighed slowly before she nodded. "I understand Pat, I do.. it's just.." She tried to find the right words, frustration clear in her features. "I just wish you'd get that it was before we began dating.. I wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't do that to anyone. I'm not that sort of person.." She frowned, her anger coming back slightly but she managed to douse it.

She blinked at his next set of words, not really having expected them either. "Oh, Pat.." She began, sniffling and wiping her eyes one last time now that she had control over her slight crying episode. "It was a mistake." She emphasized slowly before continuing. "I don't want you worrying over something like that.. you need to just trust me, okay?" She said, her voice soft. "I promise you we weren't dating, it was a one time thing, and you're the only other guy I've been with."

She needed to make him feel better about this, somehow... "If I could, I wish I could have had you being my first time." She said honestly, looking down at the floor. "In a way, you were. Because I love you. I didn't love him." She hoped that would be enough to at least erase the anger from his face. Shoulders slouching in defeat she exhaled heavily, back to biting on her lower lip. "I'm sorry." She said one last time.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Patrick frowned. He had been trying to put it out of his mind, to try to remember that that had been before they were dating.

How would she feel if it had been the other way? How would she feel if he had said that he'd had drunk sex with the most easy girl in Hogwarts? Even if it had been one time!

"I love you too," he said, trying to keep the hostility out of his voice, "and I believe you."

He got up--not because he was mad, but because he had to use the bathroom. Though being out of the room would make it easier for him to think about it. Not seeing Alli's face, not thinking about her lips touching Black's, not picturing his......

Yeah, he needed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Alliana could feel herself beginning to grow desperate. All of this because she'd suggested they play the question game! Although she knew she had no one to blame but herself for the entire situation, because she had kept it from him. She could had told him so much more sooner, and yet for some unknown reason she hadn't. Possibly because she'd been scared of the outcome, such as what was happening right now..

She tried to put herself in his shoes, and she knew she'd be upset if the roles had been reversed. She knew should would have, but that didn't make dealing with his anger and being upset any easier for her. She decided she'd just be quiet and let him do what he had to do in order to feel better, even if it meant him being angry at her for a while longer. Shifting her weight on the bed she clasped her hands tightly together and placed them in her lap.

She thought that by hearing his words, it would make her feel better but she still felt terrible. Glancing up in slight panic as he rose, she tried to swallow the lump forming in her throat. "I.. I'll leave if you want." She didn't want to when they were on such off terms, but she could tell clearly that things were still bothering him. And as much as she hated it, she had to admit she couldn't blame him.

"And don't be afraid to tell me you want me to." She added, her voice so sure of itself even though she was anything but that inside. If Pat told her to leave she knew she'd be hurt, but she also knew she wouldn't blame him and she'd deserve it. She looked up at him slowly, waiting for his answer. Trying to keep herself calm and her expression straight.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Patrick frowned. He would never want her to leave, even if they were having a huge fight. Which they were.

"I just need to use the bathroom," he said, kissing her softly on the head. "You can stay. I'll be right back."

He wondered if that sounded like a lie, but it wasn't. Now, he really had to use the bathroom or his urine would be on the ground and they'd have a bigger problem.

He walked out of the room, rather quickly, and he closed the door to the bathroom louder than he intended. He sat on the toilet, and leaned his head against the wall. How did his life get so messed up?
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Alliana noticed his frown and tried not to think of what it might have meant. She tried to keep her expression neutral as he told her that he just needed to use the bathroom, and while she knew she probably should have been thinking he was trying to get away from her, she simply just nodded. She'd believe him, because she didn't really have a reason not to.

Her eyes slid closed when he kissed her on the top of her head, and she had to fight with herself all over again not to grab onto him and hug him tight. "Alright." She managed to whisper, hearing him say that she could stay. Although right now she wasn't sure if that was too good of an idea at this point. Opening her eyes just in time to see his quick escape her facade fell automatically, her hands rising to cover her face. The tears flooded over again and she tried to keep herself as quiet as she possibly could, slowly drawing in breaths and letting them out in a match.

She'd never fought with Pat before. Maybe mild disagreements but never something like this, and Merlin did it hurt. And knowing it was all her doing made it that much worse. She wasn't proud of what she'd done, and she certainly wasn't happy about making Pat so upset. She flinched the second she heard the closing of the bathroom door, and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She knew she needed to pull herself together because she didn't want him to have any idea that she'd been crying.

But opting to respect Mr. Wood's wishes of no magic being used in the house, she realized she wouldn't be able to perform the beauty spell to hide it. Wiping at her cheeks frantically and sniffling, she ran her fingers through her hair in an effort to distract herself. Hoping that the walls really weren't thin enough for everything that had just happened to be heard -- even though she figured they were thin enough -- and hoping she looked... well, not like someone who was struggling to hold it together.

Exhaling she wanted nothing more then for all of this to be over, but she knew it might take time. And so she swung her legs over the side of the bed and rested her palms on the edge of the bed as well, leaning forward and trying to think of other things. Not the fact that her boyfriend was upset with her, or the fact that they were in the middle of a huge fight. Not even the fact that she didn't know how to fix her mistake. No, she tried to find a place where she was thinking nothing at all, just so she could remain calm and hope that Pat was doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Patrick flushed and washed his hands. Then he sat down on the floor and gripped his hair with his newly washed hands. Tears slowly cascaded down his cheeks and he had no clue how to stop them.

He wanted to go back and cuddle with Alli. He wanted to go back and get teased by Pam and his father. He wanted to do a lot of things.

He got up and knocked his hand on the wall. Wincing, his knuckles looked raw--as if he'd punched the wall instead of what really happened. He splashed some water on his face to try to get rid of the tear stains on his face.

Patrick went back into his room and leaned on the door frame. He never felt awkward around Alli before. He could see her back but not her face. He didn't want to deal with anything at that moment but Two-Bit saw him. His kitten ran up to him and meowed.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

Alliana was unsure how long she sat there in complete silence, motionless and staring at the floor beneath her feet. All she could hear was her uneven breathing and the sound of her heartbeat in her ears, and she had to blink back tears a couple of more times. This was all so unbelieveably messed up and she just didn't know what to do. It was horrible.

Maybe Pat had decided he'd rather not come back, because it had been an awful long time.... and then she heard the meow coming from Two-Bit and immediately her back stiffened, her grip on the bead-spread tightening before releasing it almost simultaneously when she realized her reaction. Exhaling slowly she blinked a couple of times before daring a glance behind her.

She felt her heart squeeze almost painfully in her chest when she saw Pat there, leaning against the door frame and keeping his distance. It was enough to make her lower lip quiver again and she bit it to stop the reaction, looking back ahead of her again. She couldn't be sure, but it looked like he might have been crying. Just the thought of making him do that made her want to scream in frustration, and without thinking she was suddenly standing up.

Sniffling she turned towards him and slowly began heading toward him, glancing at him only briefly. "I think I should go." She announced softly. It was clear he didn't want to deal with this anymore and truth be told, neither did she. And maybe it were for the best if she left him alone to digest everything a bit more. Granted, it might make him even more furious with her but at this point, she was at a loss with what to do. "I'm sorry again, alright? And I understand why you're upset, I do." She said with a shaky sigh, before shrugging.

She didn't want to make it seem like she was running away from their problem, either. She just wanted to let him be alone. "I'll see you soon maybe.. alright?" Biting her lip, she finally looked up at him again as she waited for him to move to the side so she'd be able to slip past. In the process of looking up though, she noticed his knuckles and her eyes lingered there for a moment before she forced them away. Guilt washed over her again and she exhaled, crossing her arms over her stomach as she stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 am

Pat wished his kitten hadn't been so loving, maybe then he'd be able to remember what he had come there to say. He had felt his body stiffen a little when Alli turned to look at him. He wanted to just hold her and reassure her that everything was okay, that he was being a prat. The tell-tale signs of crying were obvious on her face and made him feel like a complete arse.

She had stood up and walked over to him. The fact that she wouldn't look at him but only briefly was like a punch in the gut.

When she said that she felt she should go, Pat didn't know what to do. If she went....if she went, then was their relationship over? When she looked at him again, Pat could see that she really felt bad about the whole thing. He did too, but he was a guy. Guys were supposed to be rubbish with feelings, right?

Without thinking about it, he walked towards her. He put one hand behind her head and he kissed her gently. The feeling of anger and regret wiped away and the feeling of love and happiness that he felt whenever he saw her replaced it. If that was going to be the last time they saw each other without feeling awkward, he wanted to remember it fondly.

When he separated from her, he said, "I love you Alliana and I always will. If--if you want to go, then you can. I won't stop you. I know you're sorry. I'm sorry too, sorry that I never got the chance to meet you first. But I do love you."

He sighed softly and looked into her eyes, wondering how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 am

Alliana wasn't sure how long she stood there waiting for a reaction on his part, but what she didn't expect was for him to close the distance in between their bodies. Blinking when she felt one of his hands behind her head, she looked up at him in confusion until he kissed her gently. It took her a couple of moments to react but soon her eyelids were fluttering closed as she kissed him back, unsure of what she was supposed to feel.

Relief was on the top of the list of course, but she wasn't sure if this meant he forgave her. She tried to keep it together again as he pulled back, and she opened her eyes again after a second. Her heart was hammering in her chest again and her legs felt like jelly, but she managed to keep herself upright. Her hands had stayed by her sides the entire time and she felt bad for it, suddenly.

Hearing his words she had to look away to keep the tears at bay, and once again she could feel relief washing throughout her body. While she thought leaving still might be a good idea, she wasn't sure how she'd force herself to walk out of his house after what he'd just said. Already, she could feel her cheeks growing warm and she wanted nothing more then to just hug him and never let go.

She took a couple of moments to steady her thoughts before she looked back at him, and she found he was already looking back at her. She took a step closer to him and absently began to play with the hem of his shirt as she looked away again, just willing herself to say something. Anything at this point, even if it felt like she'd lost all control over her speech. "I love you too Patrick.. really, I do and I know I always will. And the last thing I'd ever want to do is hurt you." She said softly. "I don't want to leave.. I just thought it would be easier if I did." She admitted with a small shrug.

"I wish you had gotten that chance." She said, a hint of a small yet wary smile playing with her lips. Her hands had wandered down to find either of his and slowly she laced both of their hands together, giving them a gentle squeeze. "I love you." She repeated again firmly, and then slowly leaned up to give him a soft kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 am

When she didn't leave right away, Patrick didn't know what to think. He saw the slight redness in her cheeks, and wondered if she was still upset.

When he felt her kiss him back earlier, he felt a huge bucket of relief empty into his stomach and stay there. He wanted to forget about this fight, to remember that they were still together.

Hearing her words, a small crooked smile fell on his lips. He couldn't control it, just the thought of her saying that she still loved him was enough to make him forget about the fight. He wished she would look at him but feeling her hands intertwined with his was enough.

Kissing her back, Pat was almost unaware of the front door opening, Pam shouting that they were going to give them some privacy, and then the door slamming shut.

He flushed a little, completely forgetting that his father and sister could hear all of that. But hey, they were alone....
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 am

Alliana felt herself blushing immediately when the front door slammed shut. She'd forgotten all about his sister and father for the time being, and now she wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to look either of them in the face again after everything that just had happened. Her cheeks burned even more at the thought of it, and she shook her head slightly. Tonight had been one... interesting twist of events, she had to say.

She just hoped now that the fight was over, because honestly she didn't know if she could deal with him being upset with her for much longer. She knew every 'healthy' couple fought one time or another but Merlin she didn't want that to be her and Pat often. It was a terrible feeling.

Her hands released his and she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, a small smile playing with her lips. "I don't know how I feel about having scared them away." She joked but kissed him again, gently but lingering. She never wanted to see him upset because of her again. Ever. It was the worst. Pat was her first love and for that, she knew she'd forever be grateful. He was an amazing boyfriend and truly just an amazing person she was lucky to have in her life.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 am

Patrick chuckled when Alli said that she didn't know how she felt having scared away his father and Pam. Honestly, it made him feel a little better that they were gone. At least now they could talk fully without fear of anyone overhearing.

He kissed her back and sat on the bed. He hoped that the fight was over, that Alli had forgiven him for being such a prat.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked, looking up at her. "For being such a prat to you?"
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 am

In a way, Alliana was glad that they now had the house to themselves so that they could talk freely without it being overheard. But, to her, nearly the worst thing they could talk about had already been shared with more then just Pat - she realized now with horror - and so she knew she most definitely would have trouble looking the two in the face next time she saw them. She exhaled slowly, trying to fight with the slight blush on her cheeks just at the very thought.

She sat on the side of him again on the bed, hoping to Merlin that the fight she had indirectly caused was over with. She glanced toward his face almost hopefully, chuckling when moments later he asked if he'd been forgiven. It seemed as if they were thinking of the exact same thing, and it amused her. Reaching up to absently twirl a strand of hair around her index finger, she nodded. "Yeah... just as long as I'm forgiven as well."

She cracked a small smile but didn't want to push it. After all, she supposed she understood that he had every reason to be upset with her. She could only hope he still wasn't, and that he'd believed what she'd said.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 am

Patrick smiled back at Alli, when he heard that he was forgiven on the stipulation that he forgave her as well. It was slightly odd that they had been thinking the same thing, but he didn't spend too much time pondering that.

"Of course you're forgiven," he said, kissing her on the cheek. He'd been a prat, been jealous and most importantly, he'd been acting like a jerk.

It was then that he realized something--one, he could never be in the same room as his father or his sister ever again, two, the house was completely empty so they could do whatever they wanted and three, he had the best girlfriend in the entire world. Any one else probably would have stormed out of the house if he'd acted that way around them.

Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Alliana grinned, the relief visible on her features when he said that she'd been forgiven. She exhaled slowly when he kissed her on the cheek and she subtly slid closer to him again. Placing her hands on his chest she gave him a gentle push so that he was laying back again in the position he had been before their argument had started.

She laid her head on his chest again and snuggled up to him once more, her arms loosely around his mid-section again. She gave him a slight smile. "Good. Because I hate fighting with you." She decided quietly, leaning up to kiss him lightly on the lips.

She was glad they'd been able to work the fight out. Anyone else she might have left there but she couldn't leave knowing he was mad at her. She was glad she hadn't and that they were back to what they were doing before the entire discussion had happened. Of course, now they were completely alone..
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Patrick felt his body be pushed back to the position it had been in before the fight, and didn't resist. It was a nice thing, being able to revert back to a normal situation.

Feeling Alli's arms around his midsection, he smiled down at her as she said that she hated fighting with him.

"As do I," he said after she kissed him. He kissed her back, slightly more enthusiastic than before--but hey! This was after a fight right?

The feeling of electricity zoomed up his spine and he felt a large appreciation for his sister and his father for leaving when they did.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Alliana was glad that the feeling was mutual when it came to their dislike of fighting with one another, but she said nothing more on the topic. Letting it slide to the back of her mind willingly, because that's where it belonged. It was a relief that they could go right back to acting like nothing had happened.

She felt the difference in his kiss, and instead of pulling back like she normally did, she slowly sat up and continued to kiss him, her lips slowly parting as her tongue ventured forward to tease along his lips. She reached up, caressing the side of his face lightly as they kissed, her other hand wandering along his chest.

She wasn't exactly sure where things would lead, but she knew she'd let Pat decide. All she knew was, the pleasant feelings beginning to course through her veins was a great feeling indeed.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Patrick opened his lips slightly to let Alli's tongue enter his mouth and felt her caress his face. He wrapped his arms around her.

He didn't know where things would lead--nor did he know when Pam and his father would be back. He just wanted to live in the moment. He pushed the fight to the back of his mind where it would forever stay.

"I love you," he whispered as he came up for air for a second. He began to kiss her neck and nibbled her bottom lip before returning to kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:38 pm

I really hate to intrude, this is just a reminder to finish up soon, time to start posting in Hogwarts and only hogwarts until next hogsmead weekend and still that's only hogsmeade. So finish this up and pm me so I can archive it. That way it isn't lost forever.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the fam.    Meeting the fam.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the fam.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4