NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

The Rest of the Year.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

The Rest of the Year. Empty
PostSubject: The Rest of the Year.   The Rest of the Year. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

(Admins permission toGM)

I smiled as the feast began but before we could all eat I needed to make my speech.
"Welcome students of Hogwarts to the rest of the Term! I am Cassandra thorn, your new headmistress. Before we get started with the rest of the year and the years ahead I want to make one thing very clear. I am a very tolerant person, however if you disobey me, one of the Staff or the rules in general you will be punished accordingly. No magic in the corridors, thats not new, the forbiddan forest remains forbiddan and Hogsmead weekends are still permission slip mandatory. The times we live in are those of change. And with change there always comes a certain risk. And with thus risk, certain dangers. It is my job and duty to see you all through a safe and efficient education and that is what I shall do. A few of these changes are rather pleasent as you will find." I looked at my right to where my deputy sat and nodded.
"There will be a masquarade ball close to the End of Term. And on the last day of school we shall celebrate with a new, annuel food fight, here in the great hall. I now wish you enjoy your meal and welcome back to Hogwarts!" I smiled warmly before taking my seat. The students began to dig in and I felt more at ease. Perhaps thias would be easier thn I thought.
I felt my baby kick and nodded softly.
Yes, she agreed.
Back to top Go down

The Rest of the Year.
Page 1 of 1