NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

New Year New Evil Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

New Year New Evil Plans Empty
PostSubject: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Luca was not excited to be returning to Hogwarts but he wouldn't let anything stand in his way of completing his education. It was the only reason why he returned or else he would have spent his time at the new house devising business plans.

He wanted to open his own potions shop, the only thing he was really good at. So he was doing something almost unheard of that evening. Spending time in the library researching some of the properties of a new potion he was writing.

Dropping down his books onto a table his house robes billowed out around him. He hadn't taken time to change into something a bit more comfortable after dinner as it really wasn't needed. Cracking open the book he rolled out a sheet of parchment and began taking notes immediately. Within minutes he was lost in his work, oblivious to the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Ian had been in the library for the last couple of hours studying up on his Ancint Runes. He'd memorized most of the ones in his textbook for the year and was working on some of the more complex ones the books in the library had to offer. He was currently repetively drawing the run for sun on his parchment trying to get the movements etched into his mind. He'd been lost in his own world and hadn't been aware of how long he'd been in the library til a vicious yawn ripped from his mouth.

"Damn..." he muttered as he glanced up at th clock and yawned again. "Definately time for me to hot the hay." He muttered to himself as he gathered up his stuff. On his way to put the book back he noticed Luca sitting on his own. Ian wasn't used to seeing his boyfriend hre. He snuck up behind him and placed his hands over his eyes and growled in his ear. "Guess who."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Luca was a lot smarter than he led anyone to believe as everyone only thought of him as the trouble maker that wasn't worth anyone's time. All of his exam marks had been high and the professors were always exhausted by the fact that he only put in the effort when it was absolutely necessary.

That was only due to the fact that he was extremely lazy and only did things when he wanted to do them. Hence the fact why he was suddenly spending time in the library. As soon as he graduated he wanted to open his own shop.

Scribbling across the page he crossed something out that he knew wasn't even close to being right and started flipping through the pages rapidly until he found what he was looking for. Making a little noise to himself he looked pleased with himself and started writing again. Well that was until his vision was suddenly cut off and the world went black. He hadn't even heard anyone coming.

Pausing for a moment he smiled brightly knowing immediately who it was. "Well I'm going to guess it was this extremely hot Ravenclaw I saw checking me out at dinner."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 pm

The grin on Ian's face got wider at Luca's answer as he pulled away and took the seat next to his boyfriend. "Oh someone was checking you out other than me?" Ian raised an eyebrow as he shrugged his backpack off once again and let it hit the ground. He reached down and placed a hand on Luca's knee smiling up at him. He'd forgotten how much he'd missed Luca during the school year, what with them being in separate houses. The only time the really got to see each other was encounters like this.

Ian leaned over and gave him an innocent peck on the cheek, "I've missed you babe."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Glancing up with a wicked grin he shook his head as Ian moved around and took a seat at his table. Things were hectic at school with everything getting back into the groove and it was the time that he hated the most. "Highly unlikely but even if they were I only have eyes for one person and he's sitting right here."

Reaching down he curled his finger's over Ian's as they rested on his leg. They hadn't gotten much time with each other since school had started up and he missed his boyfriend greatly. He had gotten spoiled over break spending time with him. "I've missed you too, I thought about breaking into Ravenclaw but I thought getting expelled from school wouldn't exactly be ideal."

Chuckling he leaned in and gave Ian a gentle kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Ian chuckled and began to absently stroke Luca's knuckles after their hands were intertwined. It felt so right to be sitting here like this with Luca, and Ian couldn't wait until next year was over and he graduated so they could be like this all the time. Of course Ian had absolutely no idea what he was going to be doing with his life after he left school, but he was sure that he wanted to spend it with Luca. When his boyfriend kissed him he returned it gently and pulled away after softly nipping at Luca's bottom lip.

"Yeah expulsion sounds like a bad idea," Ian answered with a smirk. "what with you being so close to graduating and all. Though the amazing dorm room sex would have been almost worth it." Ian added in the last part teasingly, in all reality Ian wouldn't let Luca do anything to jeopardize him finishing school. Speaking of school...

"What brings you to the library babe?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 pm

There was just something so simple about the way a simple touch from him could bring everything in the world to a maddening halt. It was amazing to say the least and most of the time it left him speechless. Smiling still he watched Ian for a moment before closing his book with his free hand. He couldn't wait until they could spend more time together but that meant him actually finishing the blasted thing they called school first. Egh school.

"It is a horrible idea, I know but I've missed you something fierce." Chuckling he shook his head at him. He knew it would have been something epic but Luca was respecting the fact that they were taking it slow no matter how badly he wanted it.

"Oh I had an idea for some potions and needed to research some ingredients. I want to have a good amount of research done when I finish school that way I can start working on my potions immediately."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Realizing now how great it felt being with Luca, Ian almost felt stupid for denying himself this feeling for so long. If he'd have just listened to his heart he and Luca would have been together almost a year know instead of a month. But he couldn't really dwell on that now, he had to focus on the here and now and the fact that he had Luca now. Besides the events over the previous year helped Ian and Luca both grow up, and becasue of that they were a better couple than they would have been.

Ian lost in both his thoughts and the absent action of nuzzling Luca's neck and taking in his scent, was only half aware of the conversation. "You have know idea how weird it is waking up and not having you in my arms." Ian muttered lowly his voice deep and grumbly very close to his sex voice.

At Luca's talk about potions, Ian's attention faltered, as potions were one of the things he was really bad at. He did envy his boyfriend for knowing what he wanted to do with his life. But he was in no rush to become Luca's buisness partner in running a potion shop. "Sounds thrilling babe."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 am

Luca didn't want to think about anything that had happened in the last year, everything that had happened had been one big clusterfuck. Worse that it had been before. His father wouldn't even look his way, accusing him of being the reason Leyton had gone off the map and no one could find him. His mother...well all she did was cry a lot when she thought no one was listening. It made him all the more happy to move and return to school to finish up the last little bit he had left. Then he would be free for the rest of his life to do as he wished.

As he rattled on about potions absentmindedly he became even more distracted as Ian nuzzled his neck and eventually he paused as he heard Ian speak again. "Oh but I do, I wake up every morning and roll over wishing you were beside me. Believe me I've come up with all kinds of schemes to have you beside me but I doubt any of them would work."

Wrinkling his nose he continued to run his fingers over Ian, "We shall see, its a way to make a living anyway and its not like I want some stuffy job at the ministry anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 am

Ian smiled at hearing how much Luca missed being around him, it made his heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing he had such a great guy that loved him so much. For a brief moment Ian had to wonder if Luca would love him just the same if he found out about Ian being a werewolf. Ian wanted to believe that he would, he'd never seen Luca react negatively to anything of that sort before. But then again knowing that werewolves exsist and accepting that you're dating one are different things.

Well there's only one way I'm going to find out Ian rubbed the back of his neck and gave Luca a half smile. "I guess it's a good thing you're good at potions. After I leave school I'm going to need someone to make my wolfsbane potion for me."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 am

Luca was looking forward to the end of the school year more and more. Things were already in the works and he knew that there was plenty of space at home to set up a potions lab. After all he worked best in places where he was most comfortable and there was no better place than home.

He got excited just thinking about how many people he could help by creating new potions. Getting another idea he picked up his quill and wrote a few things down with his free hand before the idea was lost for good.

It was in the midst of jotting down the idea when he heard Ian say something and he wasn't quite sure he had heard him correctly the first time. Looking up with a puzzled look on his face he raised a brow. "Did you just say you would need someone to make wolfsbane for you..." There was no possible way that Ian was a werewolf...or was there.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 am

Ian could only nod at first at Luca's inquiry finding that his voice did not want to cooperate with him just yet. But after a bit he managed to compose himself and gave another nod. "Yup, 's what I said. I'm uh I'm a werewolf babe. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. It just sorta slipped my mind cuz I was so used to everyone around me knowing, and I kind of assumed that Leyton would have told you."

He realized he was rambling and trailed off after a bit allowing Luca time to form his own thoughts and give a response.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 am

He grew silent for a moment just allowing everything to sink in. It really didn't change much but it was a bit to deal with having just found out and the fact that Leyton knew and didn't tell him pissed him off just a bit. But then again he really wasn't surprised considering how little the brothers thought about each other.

"It's alright Ian...its just a bit of a bombshell I guess but it doesn't make me love you any less."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 am

Ian gave Luca a bright smile after hearing his words and pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug. "Oh man, you have no idea how worried I was babe. I was sure that you'd like flip out or something." Forgetting his own strength for a moment Ian hugged Luca as tight as he could while nuzzling the side of his cheek. It felt like a huge weight had gotten lifted off his shoulder. He didn't know why he hadn't just gotten this over with sooner.

After a bit Ian realized he was probably crushing his boyfriend's lungs and finally released him from the bear hug. "So Luca," Ian said with a dreamy half lidded look in his eye, "Tell me...what do you see for us in the future? Just curious."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 am

Luca was just about to right something else down when he was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Ian. Now Luca was far from not having any strength but Ian was insanely strong. After trying to breath for a moment he let out a breathy chuckle. "How could I hate you for something you had no control of you. I love you and that means loving every part of you." Leaning in he kissed Ian deeply and then moved back to settle in his seat.

"Well I see us growing old together...though if I have anything to do with it I'm never getting old..has to be some way to brew a potion to put it off. I want to be with you for as long as it is possible Ian...really I do."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 am

Ian couldn't wipe the huge goofball smile off of his face, even after Luca had kissed him when he pulled away Ian still had the biggest brightest grin he could manage. "You'd be surprised how many people look down on becasue of it babe. Even my own grandmother." He shrugged and wrapped his arm around Luca's waist, "But you accept it and that's all that matters."

Hearing Luca talk about growing old together was a nice thought for Ian, it was nice to think of someone putting up with and loving him for that long. "You ever think of the possibility of little Ians or little Lucas running around?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 am

Luca continued to watch Ian for a long moment before scribbling something across his page of scattered notes. He was one of those people that if he didnt write it down chances were he wouldnt remember it ten minutes later. "Well people need to remember that we don't have control over everything in the world and that werewolves need to be accepted just like everyone else. You are the same Ian to me...just with a furry little problem once a month..you know. It doesn't make me love you any less."

Leaning in he kissed him again with a wink, "I could definitely see it as a possibility..you know if we could find the right person to help us out."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:09 am

"I'm not even that scary when I transform," Ian said with a grin as he leaned his head against Luca's shoulder taking a deep whiff of his boyfriend's scent. He still couldn't get over how good his boyfriend smelled. "I'm a like a giant cuddly puppy. Unless you're a rabbit or a deer...I get why they're scared of me." As he spoke he gently nuzzled Luca and nipped at the side of his neck wanting to leave his boyfriend with a noticeable hickey. It was one of Ian's weird quirks, but he really liked the idea of Luca walking around with a mark and everyone knowing that Ian had made it.

The thought of kids brought a grin to Ian's face and he almost got lost in thought day dreaming about it. "Yeah, I hope kids are in our future. I've always wanted to be a dad."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Even in the world they lived in werewolves weren't exactly accepted as a normal part of wizarding society and there had never been any strides that he was aware of to change that. One of his goals with his potions was to help those cast out from society and if that included werewolves then so be it, especially since the love of his life was plagued by such a condition.

"I will take your word on that for now, as I can't say I've ever run across any werewolves...you can show me when ever you want." Chuckling he smiled, "Well I can say that you are pretty ferocious when going after something you want." Winking he smiled again and then yelped slightly as Ian nipped him... "and I see you are making sure everyone knows who's boyfriend I am." Licking his lips he ran his hand over Ian's leg again.

Leaning back in his seat he reached up and ran his hand over his head absentmindedly, "I can see it, you know after school and everything.. Plus then my shop will be running hopefully and I'll be established in the potions community. Ireland would be a beautiful place to raise a family.."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 am

Ian grinned at the sound that Luca made and pulled him closer to him. He gently kissed along his jawine and left a few more love bites in his wake. "You're damn right I do. I want the entire school to know just who this sexy Slytbering stud beongs to." Ian's voice had a husky timbre to I as he spoke almost like a growl. The feeling of Luca's hand on his leg caused a rush of blood to go down south seeing as how they'd yet to be intimate. The seventeen year old had to physically stop himself from swooping Luca up and pinnin him down on the library table.

Instead he grabbed his boyfriend's wrist and moved it down to his knee. "Careful there bud...don't wanna get me all riled up in the library." He smirked remembering the few timed he hadfooled around in the library.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:47 am

It had been a long time since he had been able to feel so relaxed and himself around someone but Ian allowed him to be the person he was supposed to be. He was almost kinder though some of his evil tendencies had a way of creeping out.

Snickering as Ian pulled him back in he couldn't help but feel a little something stirring inside of him. It had been awhile after all and Luca was used to doing what he wanted when he wanted it. Groaning slightly he tried to think about other things even as Ian nipped as his neck. "Well I don't think there will be any doubt in anyone's mind now who I belong too."

Grasping Ian's knee slightly he stroked his thumb back and forth slowly. "Well I think you are already riled up," he said with a smirk. Luca knew he should be good but he wanted his boyfriend and he wanted him now.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:37 am

Being with Luca was never complicated, never a hassle, Ian never had to really try. The two of them were at total ease with one antother and that's why they worked out so well as a couple. And it was at that mment sitting in the library, with Luca gripping his knee that Ian realized how much he loved the older boy. How much he'd alwayd loved the older boy, that's why he was always sabatoging his relationships beforehand or having stupid flings with straight boys. Deep down Ian knew that Luca was the was the one he was meant to be with.

Grabbing his boyfriend's chin Ian tilted his head back and kissed him roughly with every bit of passion he could muster. He pulledaway only when he needed to breath. His face had a slight flush to it that extended all the way up to his ear tips and his voice was low and rumbly as he practicallt growled in Luca's ear. "I love you Luca Lestrange, with all of my heart and soul...I love you."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:57 pm

After all the shit that had happened in his life, the drama with his family and his...well disownment from the family he was grateful that Ian was back in his life. Ian kept him grounded for the most part and he had really calmed himself down in the last few months. There for awhile he wasn't sure if he was going to make it but that chapter of his life was carefully locked away in the past now and he didn't have to think about it anymore. After all he was happy now and there wasn't anything he was going to do to mess it up now.

Smiling as he lost himself for a moment in his thoughts he was brought back to the present rather forcefully when Ian grabbed his face. Luca on the other hand couldn't have been more pleased as he missed making out with his boyfriend. Reaching out he gripped Ian's hip slightly trying to pull the other boy closer to him, wanting his touch even more. He didn't care that they were in the library. It wasn't as if anyone else was around anyway.

When Ian finally pulled back it felt as if his heart was going to explode out of his chest and he knew if he had to stand any time soon his slacks were going to need a major adjustment. But then he heard those three words..those three tiny words that made him freeze in place. Sure he loved Ian but they had never really made a big deal of saying it to each other but that time it hit him where it count.

Slipping his hand upward he caressed the side of Ian's face, "And I love you Ian MacAllister, more than I ever thought possible. You make me a better man,"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 am

Ian was glad that he had on compression shorts under his pants, otherwise his obvious excitement would be making itself known to anyone walking by. He nuzzled Luca's neck after the kiss letting out a soft growling noise as he did so. 'Well I did say I wanted the moment to be perfect. Ian mused to himself as he started licking at the mark he'd made. There wasn't ever going to be a moment more perfect than this. "Luca, babe...I think we've waited long enough don't you?"

With a playful smirk he slipped his hand under his boyfriend's robe and shirt and started gently trailing up his abs to his chest which he drew circles on. He grabbed Luca's hand with his free one and moved it slowly down from his cheeks to his chest and then his stomach, and finally he placed his boyfriend's hand in his lap where a very prominent bulge was threatening to rip free from its cage. "You drive me absolutely wild you know that babe? Every fiber of my being is calling out for you. Whaddya say we defile the library a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Luca was at least glad they weren't in the main rows of the library, instead tucked back in a far corner by themselves. He hoped to Merlin no one went past them into the restricted section because he was enjoying being with his boyfriend too much. Luca could barely contain himself as Ian played with his neck.

It was one of the most sensitive spots on his body and Ian had him ready and roaring to go. Shivering slightly he could only nod as he fought to find the right words. "I always want you, so you know I'm not gonna say no."

Luca damn near lost himself right then when he felt Ian's hand slip under his shirt and begin to stroke his skin. Pulling himself closer as Ian drew his own hand down towards his lap his eyes grew large. "Yes I can definitely tell..you are bigger than I am right now..." Stroking his fingers over Ian's bulge he smiled wickedly. "I want you, right here and right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Evil Plans   New Year New Evil Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year New Evil Plans
Page 1 of 1