NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

To Us, To Life and Our Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 am

A soft snort escaped from Ian, "Ah good times." He smirked a bit as the both of them fell silent and just listened to the night. The gently sounds of the lake water, the rustle of the wind as it journeyed through the tree leaves, even the sounds of Luca's heart beating rhythmically. He closed his eyes and listened to them all. He lost himself for a moment in the world only he could go to, with his enhanced senses he everything was just a little bit different if he focused hard enough. He didn't stay like that for long, and was brought back to reality by the feel of Luca stroking his arms.

"I know baby, I'm going to miss it too." He smiled softly and brushed some of his hair from his eyes. "I'm going to miss you. But just think 365 days from now we'll have no more school to worry about. Just a life for us to build together." He chuckled a bit, "Oh man my mom is going to be estatic. You know she like loves you right?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 am

If there was one thing that Luca loved more than anything..well besides Ian it was being outside and just enjoying nature. When he was little he would just sit outside for hours at a time and make up games for himself to play. He was a bit odd but it suited him and it kept him from fighting with his brother.

There was just something so relaxing about sitting by the water and it calmed his inner turmoil like nothing else was able to. Closing his eyes he leaned his head against Ian's shoulder and continued to stroke his fingers over Ian's arm lightly. This, this was what he wanted for the rest of his life.

"We'll get through this like we have for the past year. And like I said I'll make it work and I'll visit so much you will get sick of me and tell me to bugger off." Keeping his eyes closed he let out another sigh. "No I wasn't aware your mom loved me but at least one parent will be happy for us even if mine never will."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 am

"I know we'll make it through babe," Ian smiled softly and tilted gently nuzzled the side of Luca's neck, "I mean look at everything we've already made it through. Me being away at school for a year is not going to get in our way." And it wasn't like Ian would be gone the entire time, he'd be back with Luca and as often as he possibly he could, might not be as often as he liked, but he was going to take what he could get.

Ian let out a slight chuckle, "Baby I can never be sick of you." He tightened his grip on Luca's hand and grinned. "Oh yeah ma absoltely adores you. She's so happy I've finally stopped whoring, and settled down with a nice boy." Ian grinned, "If only she knew how naughty you really were." He let out a deep laugh and kissed Luca again.

Speaking about his mom he couldn't help but let his mind drift to sloghtly less pleasant thoughts. "Dad...he would have liked you too. You're a lot like him ya know..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 am

Luca knew that they could do it, after all at school they were separated by different houses and they still managed to make it work. When Luca wanted something he did everything in his power to make sure that it happened. "You are right as always love, nothing is going to stand in our way now. I guess just look forward to the little surprises I have in store for you throughout the year. And you can bet I will be there for every weekend that you can get in Hogsmeade." Smiling he shifted his weight slightly and finished off his glass of wine as they sat in the twilight.

"Well we'll see I know I get sick of me sometimes. You know me and my big mouth." Stroking his thumb over Ian's he smiled again. "Yeah well how couldn't she love me you know," snickering he leaned over laughing. "I'm every parents worse nightmare, though I think you corrupted me just as much as I corrupted you."

Growing serious he turned slightly and looked up at Ian with a nod and a frown. Reaching up he stroked his fingers over Ian's cheek lightly. "I'm sure he would have." Leaning in he kissed Ian softly trying to bring him back to happier times. "At least we have your mom's support. Thats all that matters. You're all I need."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Ian nodded and tried forcing thoughts of his dad out of his mind, he didn't want to ruin all this hard work Luca had put into proposing by getting himself all depressed. "And you're all I need babe." Ian put on a grin as he held Luca closely letting the quiet fall again. It was a different kind of quiet this time though, Ian wasn't just sitting back and taking in the evening around him. Rather he was lost in thoughts that he didn't really want to voice. Mainly concerning how Luca would feel about his involvement with the Annihilatus...that could wait though. He still had some time to figure all of that out. Right now he was going to enjoy the night with his love.

Seemingly on cue wind picked up just as Ian brought himself out of his silent reverie. He shivered a bit and pulled Luca closer so that he could steal some of his lover's body heat. "So whaddya say we get inside and get started on out post engagement celebration?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Luca glanced out towards the water and watched the birds swooping down low as he thought about his own family. It was a depressing matter and he knew he had fucked things up royally. He cared more than he ever let on to anyone but he was sick of being the disappointment while Leyton got away with whatever he wanted.

His father had been pressuring him to come back home ever since graduation and he ignored ever last owl that had been sent about the death eater recruitment. He wanted no part of that now, he was simply happy to be left alone. Let his father chase after Leyton because he was done. His past haunted him enough he didn't need it to follow him into the future as well.

He was lost so deep in thoughts about the past that the drop in temperature hadn't even registered to him. Plus the way they were sitting sheltered him from a good bit of the wind. It was only when Ian pulled him closer that he stirred from his thoughts and he couldn't help but smile. "I've been waiting all night for you to ask me that." Leaning back he kissed Ian's cheek with a smirk. "Lets go stud."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Without letting Luca off of him Ian stood up and swooped his fiance into his arms. At times like this being bigger and stronger came in definite handy. The teen werewolf had a devious smirk on his face as he carried Luca up towards the house. "Considering this'll be the last time your on your feet for awhile I should probably let you walk." He chuckled deeply and leaned forward to kiss the tip of Luca's nose, "Naaaaaah."

Pushing the door into the house open Ian continued on his way to the bedroom laying his lover down on the bed and wasting no time in climbing on top of him and kissing him roughly. As always when Ian was worked up like this he got a little bit more savage, and instead of breaking the kiss so he could lift the shirt from Luca's body Ian simply ripped it open letting the shreds fall to reveal his lovers bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:52 pm

He was fully prepared to pick things up and then walk up to the house but it was caught a bit off guard when Ian picked him up like he weighed next to nothing. Chuckling to himself he resolved to start working out a bit more in his free time even though he knew he would never be a match for Ian.

It never really bothered him that much though, knowing what Ian was. "Something tells me I should be scared of that smirk but I'm too excited to be." Wrapping his arm over Ian's neck his eyes grew a bit wide. "Yeah thats definitely making me a bit worried" Kissing his neck he couldn't help but give him a little love bite. He figured if Ian could mark him, he could do the same.

Dropping onto the bed, he pulled himself up slightly and kicked off his shoes even as Ian was quickly on top of him. He loved this side of his boyfriend and this was one of those times he certainly couldn't go fast enough. Groaning as his shirt was ripped open he bit the corner of Ian's lip. After a long moment he finally pulled back to catch his breath "Good thing I didn't like that shirt or anything."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Ian let out a soft growl at the feel of Luca biting at his neck, if anything that just spurred him on faster. HE broke the kiss panting a bit but with that telltale smirk on his face. "You should know better then to wear things you like around me." Ian replied as he drew his fingernail down his boyfriend's chest making tiny red welts rise in his wake. You'd never expect it from Ian with how sweet and charming he was out of bed, but the boy really liked it rough.

Ian removed his own shirt while looking down at Luca, his boyfriend could not get any more beautiful in his mind. He rolled over onto his back and pulled Luca ontop of him still smirking. "On second thought I think I want you to undress me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Us, To Life and Our Future
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Luca and Ian's Country Home-
Jump to: