NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

To Us, To Life and Our Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

To Us, To Life and Our Future Empty
PostSubject: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 am

Luca couldn't believe that he was finally finished with school, the past 3 months a blur that he couldn't even remember most of...well except the moments with Ian. Those he would remember forever. He still hadn't spoken to his parents or..his brother but he didn't care anymore. He had Ian and that was all he needed to make him happy. Running his hand over his head he started for the back door and picked up the picnic basket. He was slowly his bare feet making a slight noise against the grass as he walked.

He had big plans for today, plans he hoped went well. Luca couldn't imagine a future without Ian and he hoped after day that he wouldn't have to. Laying out a blanket next to the lake he sat down the basket and then opened it and pulled out a bottle of wine and set a chilling charm on it. Patting his pocket me made sure he had the most important thing..and now all he had to do was wait for Ian to arrive.

Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 am

When Luca had informed him of his plan for a romantic picnic by the lake Ian was thrilled. He didn't know wha his boyfriend had planned but it was bound to be romantic. Most people wouldn't have pegged Luca as the romantic type, or Ian as the type to enjoy something like that. But the two of them brought out those traits in each other, it's why they worked out the way that they did. They fed on each others best traits and balanced out their worst. After hearing of Luca's plans Ian had gone out into the city to run a few errands and hit the gym.

He was just getting home and was pulling into the driveway just intime to see Luca heading towards the lake. He could either go insinde to shower and put on actual clothes. Or trot out after his bofriend as is. 'Well I'd hate to keep him waiting.' So still in this gym shorts and sleevless t-shirt, Ian left his car and followed his boyfriend. He snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around Luca. "Hey there lover boy."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 am

Staring out over the lake he thought back over the last year and everything that had happened. It was so peaceful at the lake that it didn't take long to relax him and put him in a better mood. After all it was an exciting day and things were only about to get better. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even hear Ian's car come up the drive, or him sneaking up on him.

Ian loved sneaking up on him and seeing his different reactions. Luca however was usually not amused.

This time was the exception though, he missed his boyfriend greatly and was now looking forward to spending more time with him. Jumping slightly he relaxed after a moment when he heard Ian's voice. "Well hello yourself their stud muffin. Have a good time in town?" Turning slightly he leaned in and gave Ian a long slow kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Returning the kiss softly and pulling back with a grin stroking his love's cheek. "Yeah I ended up just going to gym and working out." Wih a bright smile he looked around at the set up Luca had laid out for them. "I'm starving baby, can we eat?" The blonde stripped his shirt off and sat down pulling Luca into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Smiling brightly he turned his head toward's Ian's touch slightly and kissed his palm. "I can tell," motions to the gym shorts, "not like you need to work out anymore anyway. Before I know it you'll be all buff and I'll be a ball of man flub." Chuckling he nodded towards the basket knowing there was enough food in their to feed an army...or Ian. "Of course I've been waiting for you to get back so we could."

He was about to step away when Ian pulled him down onto his laugh and all he could do was chuckle. Opening the basket he pulled it over and slipped the top off of it. It was full of all of their favorite foods. Deciding not to wait any longer he pour them a glass of wine and then looked back up slowly.

"So Ian, there has been something I've been wanting to ask you for while now. Things haven't always been this peaceful but now that you are around everything seems perfect.." Trailing off he glanced back up with a mischievous look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 pm

"Well you'll be a cute ball of man flub," he nuzzled Luca's neck and trailed his fingers up his boyfriend's stomach, "or you know you could just work out with me." He gave a lopsided grin as he happily accepted the glass of wine from Luca and pulled a porkchop sandwhich from the basket.

As Luca spke Ian raised an eyebrow and looked him in the eye, "You know you ca ask me anything baby."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:03 pm

"Eh working out..thats too much like work.. I'm lazy you know that." Laughing he sipped his wine trying to concentrated as Ian traced lazy patterns across his stomach. Wait what was he supposed to be doing right now, all he could do was stare happily at his boyfriend. Shaking himself from his haze he remembered after a moment and the box in his shorts pocket felt a million times heavier. Well here goes nothing kid. "I know

Setting down his glass of wine he dug the little black box out of his pocket and kept it concealed in his hand as he turned around and slipped off of Ian's lap.

"Ian from the moment I met you I knew that big things were in store for us, and while we took the long way to get there I have never been more happy. Every day that I spend with you is better than the last and I can't imagine not spending one without you. So, Ian will you do me the extreme honor of marrying me and spending the rest of our lives together."

Fumbling slightly he finally got the box open to reveal a simple gold band.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Ian blunk a few times as Luca spoke, it took him a good moment to figure out what his boyfriend had in mind. Once he did though his eyes lit up and the corner of his mouth tugged up into a smile. He wanted to open his mouth and answer, but the words got caught in his throat. Instead he tackled Luca down onto the ground and crushed their lips together as hrd as he could. He tried to get every feeling and emotion he had stored up across with that simple liplock. By the tme he pulled away there were tears in his eyes making his baby blues seem even brighter.

"Yes Luca, yes of course I'll marry you. There's nothing in the world that would make me happier."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 pm

In the silence Luca began to get a bit worried but it passed as quickly as it came as Ian finally smiled and he knew in his heart without needing to hear the words what his answer was going to be.

Luca didn't think he had ever smiled so much in his life and he was just getting ready to pull the ring out of the box when he was suddenly tackled backwards. He always forgot just how much strength Ian had and for the moment the ring box in his hand was all but forgotten as he dropped it and caressed his cheeks.

The moment could not have been more perfect as they kissed everything around them fading until it was just the two of them lost in their own little world. Eventually they parted breathless and it made him tear up slightly to see the tears on Ian's face. Brushing them away with his thumbs he smiled again, "I love you baby." Chuckling he looked around for the ring box, "now where did that ring get off to..."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 pm

When Luca reached up to brush his tears away Ian could only smile softly and sniffle as he tried to resist the urge to cry more. He couldn't remember a time when he'd been this happy. He had this large goofy grin on his fae despite the tears running down his cheeks and he was damn sure that he was blushing to boot. It took him a bit to gather his composure and even so he was still smiling like a doofus. But he was able to help Luca search for the ring.

After awhile he spotted the box and picked it up turning to his boyfriend--no now fiance-- and smiled. "So baby did you want to put this on me?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Kissing Ian's cheek softly he resisted the urge to do some tackling himself so he merely sat back with a smile. Here was this man who wore everything on his sleeve and Luca loved him so much more just for that.

He himself had spent years bottling up his emotions until they often came exploding out but now, now he was free to just be himself. And what he was now was crazy in love with the man in front of him. "You are so adorable when you blush, because it is such a rare sight to see."

After a minute they started to search for the box which had flown a few feet into the air and landed on the ground behind him. Turning slightly he nodded, "I would be delighted to." Holding out his hand he waited for the box and then slipped the ring onto Ian's finger.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'm not adorable," Ian said with a slight pout as he wiped away the last of his tears. Despite his protestshe knew Luca was right, anyone who could see him right now would think that he was cute. The moment the ring was on his finger though his pout turned into a huge grin. "Luca, I love you baby. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else, nor do I want to. You're my everything, and I hope you know that now that I've got my claws into you, I'm not ever lettng go."

Ian pulled his lover close and kissed him tenderly nuzzling the side of his neck. Such a shame the romantic moment was ruined by the growling of Ian's unfed stomach. He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Sorry baby...I guess I'm still really hungry." He sat back down and pulled Luca into his lap and resumed eating.

"So since you did the honor of purposing I'm guessing you want me to take your last name?" Ian asked casually, "Or did you want mine?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:51 pm

"You are adorable to me, you always have been..well more handsome than anything but I think adorable fits today." Rocking back against his heels he tucked the box back into the pocket of his cargo shorts. There was no way that the smile was ever going to leave his face today or any of the days in the near future. Glancing back towards Ian he leaned over and grasped his hand gently as he spoke. "I'm going to hold you to that promise of never letting go."

Chuckling as Ian pulled him close he enjoyed the feel of him against his neck and could barely hold back the small groan as he heard Ian's stomach interrupting the moment. Oh well. "Its alright love, you're going to need your strength later so go ahead and eat up now." Laughing as he settled back down into his lap he picked up his glass and poured some more wine.

"You know I never really thought about it, what do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm

"Oh?" Ian inquired with a raised eyebrow as he shoveled some food into hos mouth, "and just will I be needing my strength for?" He had a playful smile on his face as he grabbed his own wine glass to sip at. He rested his chin on Luca's shoulder and looked out to the lake. "To be honest with you baby, I don't know how I'd feel having the same last name as your father.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Smirking he stared out at the lake as he sipped from his glass, he planned on this being one of the best days they had had for a long time. "Well you know the house does need cleaned from top to bottom...you know a good once over." Chuckling he sat his glass aside and glanced towards Ian as he rested his chin against his shoulder. "You know unless you have a better idea." Winking he patted his cheek and then picked his glass up with his other hand."

"Then its settled..I will take your last name. Its not as if my family is going to accept our wedding anyway and I've pretty much been written off as a lost cause anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am

"Haha you're funny Luca," Ian said with a playful grin as he grabbed his boyfriend's free hand with his own and intertwined their fingers. "You make it sound as if you're going to be walking by the time I'm done with you." He smirked a little bit and nipped at Luca's earlobe. "Although you're right the house does need to be cleaned at some point...but that can wait. I've got to show my fiance what he's in store for for the rest of his life."

As they sat there together for a moment both wrapped up in their own thought Ian let out a low content growl. It was something he did subconsciously whenever he was really happy. When Luca finally spoke up about the name thing Ian grinned widely. "Luca MacAllister, it has a nice ring to it ya?" The blonde couldn't hold back the slight frown when Luca brought up his family, "You're not a lost cause baby, more like a rebel and you know how I love the bad boys."

For a moment Ian drifted off again letting his mind wander to other things. Finally he places a trail of kisses down Luca's neck to his collar bone. He spoke in a low grumbly tone as he buried his face there. "So I was thinking baby. We should have an engagement party."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 am

Smiling he leaned back against Ian with a smirk, "I know I'm a regular comedian these days don't cha know." Squeezing his hand gently as they laced their fingers together he jumped slightly as Ian nipped his earlobe not expecting it. "Well that right there sounds like a challenge I'd love to see because its been a long time since that happened." Licking his lips he smiled even more. "Mmmhmm forget about the house I like your idea better."

Enjoying the comfortable silence he raised a brow at Ian's growl but didn't think much of it as he was used to it by now. "It does have a very nice ring. Sounds better than Ian Lestrange..much much better." Shrugging his shoulders he didn't miss Ian's frown as he glanced back. "Yes I know how you love them," he said with a smirk and then ground down slightly against Ian's lap just to prove a point.

Stroking his thumb over Ian's he closed his eyes for a moment he nodded, "you just want an excuse to get drunk with all our friends and take advantage of me..but thats okay cause I think a party sounds good. I was thinking of having one anyway for graduation but an engagement party sounds much better."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 pm

With a completely serious face Ian looked at his boyfriend and spoke, "Challenge accepted baby. Be sure to eat plenty cuz neither of us is gonna be moving after I'm done." He broke out into a wolfish grin and started to absently run his thumb over Luca's knuckle until his fiance started grinding against his lap. "Hey calm down baby, save that until we get back in the house."

"As if I need an excuse to get drunk," Ian retorted with a slight eyeroll, "or take advantage of you. Just...well all of my friends from school have graduated. So next year I'm gonna be all alone. This Summer might be the last chance I get to just...be a kid with my buds. I mean Blake already has a daughter, Gwenie's getting hitched. We're all growing up. I just want to go out with a big bang."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Luca matched Ian's serious look with one of his own that could blow Ian's out of the water. "I think I am going to get my ass handed to me now and not in a happy way. But I am more than up to the challenge as well." Kissing his cheek he smiled sweetly after a moment, completely ignoring the food. "Hey I can't help it, its been awhile and I miss you.." Nuzzling his neck he nipped it with a growl before sitting up and being good.

"That is true one never really needs an excuse to get drunk and I am pretty easy but only when it comes to you." Squeezing his hand he nodded knowing that they would have to get used to not seeing each other as much in the next year but he was already planning little things they could do in the mean time. Plus he had a potions business to get up and running. "Its alright love, I know what you mean. And believe me I am not looking forward to a year apart but we can make this work. We will throw the biggest party they've ever seen and they will talk about it for some time to come."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:33 am

Ian smirked and leaned back on his hands barring his neck a little bit while Luca nuzzled it. He let out a soft growl and smirked after his fiance nipped at him. "Yeah it has been awhile hasn't it?" Ian pondered for a moment. Lately his sex drive had been fluctuating alot and he'd go through time periods when he was literally horny at all times of the day to others when sex was the furthest thing from his mind. He didn't know if it was a werewolf thing or a stressed out teenager thing, but he did know that this romantic evening had definitely shifted his gear.

One of the things Ian loved most about Luca was how romantic he was when it came to certain things. He knew that neither of them would be looking forward to this next year as Ian worked to graduate, but he knew that Luca was pushing those thoughts to the side to make the best of their time now. Besides knowing his lover the former Slytherin was plotting something to make the year much more tolerable. In fact Ian was a little excited about school, if only to see what Luca had up his sleeves.

When the topic shifted back to parties Ian's face lit up, he really was a party boy at heart and it saddened him a bit that that phase in his life was coming to an end. "It'll be an engagement party like never before baby. We're going to set a new standard." Ian smiled to himself as he thought about all the things they could do, though he had to wonder if his friends would still want to party like they used to considering that so many of them had adult responsibilities now.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 am

"Yeah it has been but I forgive you," he said with a smile. Luca was hard to stop once he got started but he reined himself in for the moment after he kissed Ian's neck and settled back. His hands though were another story as one squeezed Ian's and the other was making playful circles against his leg and wherever he could touch. He would go through these odd periods where he was touchy feely and then he could go to the extreme opposite depending on his moods. He was like a big baby sometimes or at least thats what Leyton always told him. Shaking his head to rid the thoughts of his brother he glanced back up putting a smile on his face,

After all these were the moments he had to spend wisely now before they got away from him and he was practically alone for a year while Ian finished school. He promised though he wasn't going to let a silly thing like Hogwarts keeping him from seeing Ian but there was only so many different ways he could break the rules before it got boring.

Stroking his fingers over Ian's he smiled as his face lit up about the party. "Well you know me, I love a good party. Any excuse to get drunk and dance with you is good for me. We need to act fast though because I want to have it of course before you go back to school and I have to buckle down to get the business going. I know though that it is going to be a night to remember because I throw the best parties. So pick a date and we'll send out owls soon."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 am

"I'll make it all up to you tonight baby," Ian whispered huskily in Luca's ear before kissing his neck gently. "I promise." As Luca began stroking his leg Ian couldn't help but closing his eyes and letting out a low growl of pleasure as his other leg started thumping. Around most people Ian would try and cover up his canine tendencies, but with Luca...he saw no need. Even before he had told him he was a werewolf Luca had always accepted all of Ian's odd quirks and habits. Most people would at least question why their boyfriend howled when he came, Luca never did.

The party was shaping up in his mind and Ian had a slightly devious grin on his face. "How about next weekend it'll give me time to get some supplies." He hummed softly. "I'm thinking we start the night with a bonfire out here by the lake. Make our announcement. And then go inside for a rager with black lights and body paint and whatever the fuck else we want to do."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 am

"I will be holding you too that promise and I won't let up on you easily either." Chucking he sighed softly in contentment after Ian kissed his neck. He would miss this the little moments where it was just the two of them but they had the rest of their lives to spend together now. Patting Ian's leg with a laugh as it jiggled around he pulled his hand back to rest against his own thigh. All of these things about Ian just made Luca love him even more. It didn't matter that he was a werewolf and he had already resolved to spend his first year out of school researching ways to make it better for him.

Nodding at the mention of things they could do at the party he smiled and wondered what kind of supplies Ian had in mind. Obviously he was curious but some things were better a surprise. "Sounds good to me, the sooner the better." Glancing towards the lake he smiled at how beautiful it was as the sun started to set, it truly was another world here. "Well to be honest it sounds like a night we would never regret. And body paint...well that just sounds like a blast. Plus it gives me more time to put my hands all over you," he said with another smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 am

After Luca stopped toying with his leg Ian wrapped both of his arms around him and pulled him close resting his chin on his lover's shoulder looking out into the sunset. "Trust me baby I'm going to give you a night you won't forget. Like our first time...but better." Ian smirked as he remembered the first time him and Luca had sex. Well more accurately the first seven times, it had been a pretty wild night in all honesty, drained them both of all their energy. And Ian was planning to do it all over again once they got into the house.

"Baby you're going to be my husband you don't need a reason to put your hands all over me," he smirked and kissed Luca's cheek. He chuckled a bit at the inquisitive look over his need of supplies, and simply smiled his slightly mischievous smile. Oh this party was going to go down in the history books.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:11 am

Settling back against Ian he closed his eyes for a moment and simply listened to the sounds around them, though there weren't many. It was simply a peaceful quiet night, unspoiled by the outside world. Almost as if nothing else could touch them here, their own slice of perfection. It would be sad to see it end at the end of summer, but they would enjoy it as only they could. "Now that makes me worried because if I remember correctly I couldn't walk or sit properly for a week after that. Not that I regret it as it was one of the most enjoyable nights of my life."

Running his fingers over Ian's arm he opened his eyes and stared out towards the lake once more. "Thats true but you know I'm going to miss this, I cannot wait until it is this time next year." Shaking his head slightly he dispelled the thought and forced himself to focus on the here and now. Plus he couldn't get the party out of his mind. It was going to be epic and he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Us, To Life and Our Future   To Us, To Life and Our Future Empty

Back to top Go down

To Us, To Life and Our Future
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Luca and Ian's Country Home-
Jump to: