NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

A New Beginning...of sorts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

"Alright that sounds like plan," Ian said with a slight smile. He had a feeling he was going to be spending alot of time in there anyway. He stepped back and let Luca out of his grasp so he could open up the bedroom door and while he waited he gabbed Luca's ass and then pulled away and whistled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

"Well I am sure that now is as good a time as any to check out my room. It may or may not be a mess though as I just shoved everything inside earlier." Walking down the hall he muttered something under his breath and then pushed open his bedroom door. The room was a direct reflection of who he was, dark green and black linens lined the bed, which was a deep oak colored wood. Jumping as Ian grabbed his ass he smirked and shook his head, "Always taking what you want I see"

Stepping inside his room he immediately kicked his shoes off near the door and started towards his bed, "Come 'ere you"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"I'm sure it's no messier than my room is," Ian said with a smile, "you are a teenage boy after all. Neat and organized isn't really in our nature." When he walked in he took a look around, it was decorated as he would have expected Luca to decorate a room. It had a comfortable feel to it. maybe just because the entire place smelled like Luca. Now with more of Luca's scent wafting around Ian could put his finger on the scent...sandalwood, sage, and vanilla. It was warm, earthy, and refreshing, Ian liked it alot.

He followed suit and took off his shoes almost tripping as he struggled to kick them off without untying them. Normally he'd be concerned with looking like a dork, but with Luca he was comfortable enough to be a dork. Ian bounced on the bed and grinned. "You complainig? I thought you liked it when I took control."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:58 pm

When he lived at home his mother had swore off actually entering his room after he was old enough to walk and make messes big enough to take three people to clean up. His room now was usually somewhere in between livable and a disaster area. It was easier to find things when you could at least walk across the room.

Looking around the room he had to admit that it wasn't as bad as he was thinking. The heavy black curtains were drawn and the only light was coming from a light in the corner.

Chuckling as Ian struggled to get off his shoes he watched the other boy with a smile, "No I will never complain, and I love it when you take control." Smiling he wandered closer and leaned down to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Luca's room wasn't all that bad at all, it was cleaner than Ian's was at the moment. It looked lived in and not sterile, he could tell he'd enjoy spending time with Luca here. It was dark and almost romantic in the room, Ian might shuck the idea of taking his own room and just stay in here with Luca.

The kiss was gentle and sweet and Ian fell back onto the bed pulling Luca on top of him. He sighed and grinned as he looked up at Luca. "So how does it feel to have me finaly be your boyfriend?" Ian asked with a smile. He'd known about Luca's feelings for him and was curious to know how he felt about finally getting what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Falling back onto the bed with Ian he grinned and then straddled his waist getting comfortable for the moment. Running his hands over his waist he smiled and then went back to looking more innocent after Ian spoke. "Well I don't think there are enough words to describe it perfectly so I am just going to say wonderful and leave it at that."

Moving forward slightly he leaned down and kissed him a bit deeper this time enjoying the flush of heat that surged over his body. He wanted to rush right back into things but he knew that he should take his time, enjoy the moment as it were.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am

"Yeah, it does feel pretty good doesn't it..." Ian said as he laid back and let Luca kiss him. Everytime their lips met Ian felt a surge through his veins. He wrapped his arms around Luca's waist and held him closely. "What the hell took you so long to ask me out Luca? I've been waiting for you to make a move....for pretty much ever. Was starting to think you only wanted my body."

Ian let out a brief chuckle as he rearranged them so that Luca's head was laying on his chest. With a smile on his face Ian reached down and grabbed Luca's hand absently stroking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 am

Luca could only nod as they kissed the feeling leaving his brain like a big pile of mush. Things like this didn't happen often and it left him feeling a bit breathless and a bit speechless. Staying close to Ian even after he pulled back he chuckled and ducked his head down.

"Oh well you know, just had to get some things right in my head. You know how much of a clusterfuck the last year has been. And I want much more than that from you."

Kissing him lightly he relaxed with his head against Ian's chest after a moment a finger tracing a circle across his stomach with his free hand. "This could be the start of something wonderful" he muttered quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 am

"Yeah this last year has been....intense to say the least." Ian let out a quiet content growling noise as Luca played with his stomach. His eyes drifted shut for a moment and he allowed himself to just bask in this moment for a bit. If Ian hadn't known better he would have assumed that this moment was a dream. Good things like this didn't last long for him, and he was pretty sure something would come along and screw it up. But there was a part of him hoping that maybe, finally getting this--finally getting Luca was his reward for surviving last year. Merlin knows the both of them deserved it.

He ran his fingers through his freshly dyed hair and gave a bit of a lopsided grin. "Although...I know this is going to sound dumb, but I kinda wanna take it slow with the whole sex thing now that you're my boyfriend." Ian turned a bit so he could look Luca in the eyes while not letting go of him. "I just feel as if we should test the water of this new relationship before taking that step. Ya know get to know each other all over again as boyfriends...if that made any sense at all I'll be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning...of sorts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Luca and Ian's Country Home-
Jump to: