NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

A New Beginning...of sorts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

A New Beginning...of sorts  Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm

A New Beginning...of sorts  1182423199house2-big

Luca had never been more excited in his life than to receive the owl from his grandparents that they were leaving their Irish manor to him. It was located in the countryside outside of Dublin, Ireland and it was one of the most beautiful places in the world. The house was huge, more land than he knew what to do with and a pond. He had spent more time than he could count there growing up and now it was his and he could do with it as he please.

The only problem was that it was entirely too much house for him to live in alone so the only option, find someone else to help him occupy his space. Which was why he had sent an owl to Ian first thing that morning after leaving the Leaky Cauldron. His brother was obviously out of the question. Luca also still had to finish school which meant the house elves would have to look after the house for a bit before returning back to London with his grandparents. Eh. He would think about it later.

Apparating to the Manor he smiled to himself as he lowered one of the wards and made his way into the house. Ah. Home Sweet Home. Rolling his eyes he headed straight for the back porch and dropped into one of the comfy padded chairs there. He could get used to life like this.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Ian had never been this insanely bored in his entire life. Really it should have been a crime to be this bored. But he really had absolutely nothing to do. His mom had taken Damien and Nathan off to go visit their grandmother. Ian of course wasn't allowed to go since his father's mother hated him for being a werewolf. So here he was chilling in his room staring at the ceiling playing connect the dots with the spackle bumps. He sighed and rolled over onto his stomach, there had to be something somewhere for him to do.

He pushed off of his bed and looked over at his desk. He had his parchment and materials still spread out from his last session trying to make a useful new spell. Specifically a locating spell that will pin point anyone in the world. He grabbed his wand and pointed it at the map. "Resigno Luca." Ian watched as his wand wiggled in his hand and shot out a green spark that hovered around for a bit before settling on one location.

With an eyebrow raised in amusment Ian gazed at the map. "Dublin huh?" Ian could have sent an owl to Luca and ask him what he was up to, but this way would be way more amusing. Within a second he apparated to the location his spell revealed to him. Instantly he was a bit taken back by how gorgeous the place was. "Wow...this place is amazing." He said in awe as he approached the front door and knocked on it loudly. "Luuuuuuuuca are you here? Your bestest buddy Ian is here to surprise you!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 am

Kicking his feet up on the table they rested there only for a moment before he realized he wanted something to drink. Walking back into the house he opened the ice box and pulled out a pitcher of tea. There were a few muggle things in the house that his parents hated of course but some things were handy.

From where he was standing he could feel the breeze through the window. All the windows and doors were open letting in massive amounts of fresh air and sunshine.

So when Ian knocked on the front door he was a bit surprised as he wasn't expecting any company right away and he jumped slightly nearly spilling his glass. Sitting it down on the counter he walked into the hall and glanced towards the front door.

A smile immediately crossed his face as he spotted his friend. "Ian, come on in bud!" Smiling he pulled open the screen door and stepped aside trying not to check him out in an obvious manner.

Looking back up he continued to smile, "So like my new place, its all mine."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 am

Ian grinned when he saw Luca and instantly pulled the older male into a hug. Luca was one of Ian's closest friends so the affectionate gesture was common place between them. When he broke the hug he took a step back to look around and let out a low whistle of appreciation.

"All yours huh?" Ian asked while looking at his surrondings. "It's amazing mate, absolutely gorgeous." Ian spoke honestly as he turned to focu his attention back on Luca with a playful smirk. "Who'd ya have to screw to get a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 am

Luca couldn't help but smile at the sight of his friend. He had missed him dearly in the time he had holed himself away and had resolved to not do so in the future. Wrapping his arm around Ian as they hugged he slapped him on the back lightly before stepping back. Smirking he nodded.

"Yes, all mine and nothing to fill it with," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I know right. I've always dreamed of living in a place like this, with no one around for miles. Its just the wilderness and me out here. You should see the grounds, there are two ponds, a lake about 1/8 mile away and more woods than I know to do with."

Chuckling he started down the hall motioning for Ian to come along. "Well considering it was my grandparents Summer home, no one thank goodness because that would just be creepy beyond creepy. I am however looking for someone to live here with me. Seeing as there is like 8 bedrooms or something crazy like that."

Turning into the kitchen he picked up his glass and took a long drink. "Can I get you something?"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 am

"I was born in Ireland ya know?" Ian said as he followed Luca deeper into the house. He was trying to wrap his mind around the fact that this entire estate belonged to him. "I've always liked it here more that England...it smells fresher."

As Luca described the grounds Ian got a little bit excited, "That...sounds fucking awesome. You should give me like a tour. Maybe we can go for a dip in the lake?" It had been awhile since Ian had gotten the chance just to 'roam free' and even in his natural human form he was starting to get a little bit antsy and fidgety. He never was the type to be happy sitting still.

He nodded as his friend told him how he's inherited the place, that made sense. "Alright lemme rephrase the question...who do I have to screw to get a place like this." He grinned as he hopped up on the kitchen counter.

"I'll have whatever you're having man."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

Shaking his head he glanced back towards Ian, "I didn't know but maybe you told me and I just wasn't paying attention." Chuckling he had to agree. There was just something about this place that made everything in the world just a little bit clearer. The drama was gone and it was just him, the house and the land here. "You are right about that, I always loved spending part of the summer here."

Leaning against the center island in the kitchen he sipped his lemonade with a nod. "I'd be more than happy to give you a tour of the place. I just got back here today so its actually been awhile since I've walked the grounds and it would be a perfect excuse to go swimming."

Pouring Ian a glass he handed it to him with a wink, "Well that man would be right here and he would be more than happy to take you up on that offer." Chuckling he leaned back against the counter still watching him.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

After accepting the glass Ian took a sip and then set it down on the counter beside him, "Yeah I remember kicking and screaming when my parents made us move to London. I tried to make it back as often as I could. Even though I spent most of my life in London, Dublin always will be hometown."

Looking out the nearby window Ian got a bit more pumped. He'd alwyas loved exploring and this place looked like it had a veritable fuckton of new things for him discover. "Sounds awesome mate. You have a swim suit I can borrow or are we gonna free ball it?"

Ian couldn't contain the grin at Luca's reaction to his statement. "Well that can difinately be arranged." Ian was only half joking. He really would sleep with Luca, it wasn't like they hadn't done it before. But he didn't think that Luca was serious about letting him move in.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

Nodding he thought back to all of the time he had spent here, some of the best times of his life when it was just him and Leyton. Back when they were actually speaking to one another and didn't hate each others guts. Time would fix that, he could only hope anyway. "Yeah before school I spent 6 months out of the year here and then it went down to just a month."

Luca had no plans on going back to London any time soon. This was his home now and he planned on enjoying it. "Oh I forgot to mention, there are stables with a few horses, and a few boats to take out on the lake. There is enough stuff here to stay busy for years."

With another shake of his head he smirked, "Yeah I do have some extra swim shorts if you want or you have the option of nothing at all. Since its private I usually prefer nothing at all." After all who was going to mess with them all the way out there.

"Well I was being quite serious on both accounts, this place is too big for just me. If you want you are more than welcome to come up here and stay with me. After all it isn't like anyone else is beating the door down to get in here."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 am

Ian's jaw dropped when he realized Luca was serious about asking him to move in. For a solid minute he just sat there in stunned silence as his brain worked to form some kind of reaction. Slowly his face broke out into a massive grin and he leapt down from the desk to bear hug Luca. "Dude, I'd love to move in with you! It'll b great think of all the shenanigans we could get into."

Not letting go of Luca yet Ian continued to squeeze him, picking him up off the ground for a brief moment. "I vote we wear nothing. After all if we're gonna be living together we might as well get used to seeing each other naked...as I really hate clothes."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

Luca continued to smile as he had since he had arrived earlier that afternoon. The fresh air, the freedom, it was just what he needed to take his mind off of things and improve his attitude. His mother wasn't thrilled but she hadn't been happy about him living at the Leaky either. At least this was a step up from that.

As he waited for an answer he started to get a bit nervous that Ian was going to say no, after all he was probably too caught up in his own life to want to move to Ireland again. But then he was nearly tackled with the hug that Ian gave him "That is the best thing I have heard anyone say all day..granted I haven't talked to anyone today."

Chuckling he smirked as Ian picked him up and he nearly lost balance as he did. "Nothing works for me. And it isnt as if you have anything I haven't seen before."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 am

Had this happened a year ago, Ian probably would have turned the offer down. But his recent experiences with his dad passing away and the whole...thing that had happened with Jayden, Ian was learning to just jump into things and enjoy life to the fullest. Besides there was nothing in the world that he wanted more than to move back to Ireland.

After a bit Ian set Luca down and release him from his grasp, "Seen and enjoyed thoroughly I might add." He felt like a young kid on Christmas morning and was bouncing in excitement. "Alright then roomie, show me around. I wanna get a feel for the place."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 am

As much as Luca loved being held in the air he tapped Ian's shoulder to let him down after a few minutes with a smirk, "Yes I do believe fun was had by all." Rolling his eyes he finished off his lemonade and then dropped the glass into the sink."

"Ah yes the 'tour', well as you can see this is the kitchen, fully functional...though i tend to burn more than I eat. There are two house elves that will help us if we need it. Other wise we are on our own." Wandering out into the hall he pointed down the hall towards the front of the house. "To the front there is a formal dining room/ball room for parties, and to the other side of the hall a sitting room."

Starting to walk towards the stairs he pointed towards the back of the house, "Past the kitchen there is the loo and then out back is the porch. Lets go towards the left side of the house first. There are four bedrooms on each side, each with its own on suite bathroom. There is also a game room upstairs filled with all kinds of muggle junk courtesy of yours truly." Walking up the stairs he pointed to the last door on the left. "That is my room and you can choose any room in the house for your own."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:41 am

Ian was making mental notes as Luca spoke getting more hyped up by the minute. To think he'd be out on his own soon. Well not really on his own, he'd be living with Luca...but it was essentially the same. And best of all on top of getting to live with one of his favorite people in the world, but he'd back in his hometown in a gorgeous place. Ian's day couldn't get any better.

"I guess I'll take on the mantle of chef," Ian said in response to Luca's comment about his cooking. Ian wasn't the best cook, but he was good enough. With practice he had the potential to be great. At the mention of the ballroom Ian's mind went straight to working for ideas for a house warming shindig.

When Luca pointed out where the rooms were Ian walked up behind him wrapping his arms around Luca's waist. "I think I'll take the one right next to yours. Save the two of us time and effort when we're in the mood for some of the....fun you mentioned earlier."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:50 am

Luca was more than thrilled that Ian seemed excited to come and live in the country house with him. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of all the fun they would soon be having. After all this house would have been no fun to live in all alone. The country was beautiful and he was looking forward to getting back out and exploring it all.

"Yeah thats probably a good idea. Like I said, I burn more than I eat which is how I stay looking this good," he said with a laugh. It didn't even matter if he used magic to cook as that usually made it three times worse. "After all you are going to need your energy to explore all the things this place to offer.

Glancing towards his room he was lost in his own little world for a moment thinking of what he still needed to get so he was a bit surprised when Ian slipped up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. "That is another brilliant idea Ian, As it has been awhile since I've had any fun."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Ian nuzzled Luca's neck softly missing how the other boy felt in his arms. He'd noticed more than once how their bodies seemed to fit together perfectly. "Yeah me either, the last time was with Ja--nevermind that's not important." He let out a baited breath as he continued to hold onto Luca. "So is there anything you want me to help with mate. If we're gonna be living together I want to contribute more than awesome sex."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Leaning back against Ian slightly he smiled enjoying the moment for what it was. He had liked Ian for some time now but had never pursued it as there was always other things in the way. "Well I do believe my last time would have been...well you.." Egh he didn't want to think about everything that had happened since then.

Twisting slightly in Ian's grip he looked up at the slightly older boy, "Well as tempting as that does sound all the amazing sex I can handle I really don't need help with anything. Everything has already been cleaned..well with the exception of the basement and the stables." Leaning back he smiled, "well there is one other thing you could help me out with, singleton."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Ian smiled remembering the night they'd spent together, it had been such an amazing time. And not just because of the sex, but because of the connection and bond he felt with Luca. They'd clicked in a way that was unexpected but utterly brilliant. It was what made their relationship work out so well.

He frowned a little bit when Luca said that there was little he could to to help. And he doubted he'd be much good in the stables, animals tended to shy away from him for the most part. "Oh?" He quirked an eyeborw and perked up a bit, "What is it mate, I'll do whatever I can to help."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Luca had truly missed his friend, and even though there had been some odd moments between them that stuff was all in the past and he was looking forward to the future. They were young and there was no telling what life had in store for them in the future. Luca knew that Ian was one of the few friends he could actually call a friend.

Reaching up he ran his fingertips over Ian's cheek as he frowned. "Don't do that, don't frown I am sure we can find something for you to help me out with around here." Smiling he leaned in and kissed him gently for a moment before pulling back. "Will you be my boyfriend Ian?"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 pm

"But when I frown you kiss me," Ian said with a soft smile after he returned the kiss, "well I'm good at manual labor." As he stated this his flexed his muscles a bit. "Should put these bad boys to use right?" His arms found their back around Luca's waist content to just hold him for awhile.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't hear Luca's question, but after a few seconds when it hit him he was glad he hadn't. He liked Luca a lot, even with the all that drama in the past the feelings were still there. Ian had just thought it'd be inappropiate for them to date...now he didn't care. "Yes Luca I'll be your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Kissing him again his smile got even bigger, "you know there are easier ways to get me to kiss you. Asking is just one of them, after all I hate to see you down." It was strange how it easy it was to fall into old habits but he loved every minute of it. "Yeah I bet you are just a wiz with your hands aren't you." Chuckling at his own bad joke he shrugged his shoulders, "I can think of a few things you can do with them."

Giving him a wink he paused as Ian waited forever to give him an answer to his question. "You had me scared for a minute there bud I thought for sure you were going to turn me down." Leaning in he kissed him again only not as gently this time.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm

"I guess now that I'm your boyfriend I can kiss you whenever I want. " Ian couldn't help but grin when the word boyfriend escaped his lips. It felt good to be able to Luca that, it felt right. This time around Ian wasn't going to make the same mistake he did the last two times. He wasn't going to get to serous, he'd just go with the flow. Which wasn't all that differnt from his relationship with Luca now.

Gently, Ian stroked his cheek before returning the kiss with firey passion. "Sorry it took so long, I was lost in thought about how perfect our bodies fit together, and how hot you are. So that's why I didn't say yes right away."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Nodding Luca stepped in a bit closer enjoying the warmth radiating from Ian's body. "Well I would hope that you would, otherwise I might have to just take what I want." Biting down on the inside of his lip he chuckled. It was like all of the pieces were finally settling in again and everything just felt right.

Hooking his fingers over the sides of Ian's pants he grinned slightly. "I know I'm good looking and all but I doubt it left you that speechless. And I've forgotten how well we fit together. Maybe I need to be reminded."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Ian absently trailed his fingers over Luca's spine, as he held him and inhaled his scent. Luca smelled really good to Ian, and he wasn't sure what exactly the scent was. But it was calming and relaxing to him. Again Ian had started to drift off, enjoying the feeling of being here with him.

"Well buddy boy," Ian said with a smirk, "How do you want me to remind you?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 pm

They had made it as far as the hall during the tour and Luca was just itching to show off his room. Looking back up he shivered slightly as Ian traced his fingers up and down his spine. To Ian, his scent was uniquely him, traces of evergreen with a subtle underlying trace of cinnamon. It was something to faint for him to even pick up on anymore.

He was about to say earth to Ian when he finally spoke up again. Motioning towards his bedroom with his head he smirked as well. "Well why don't we go relax in my bedroom for a bit before we go for that swim?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning...of sorts    A New Beginning...of sorts  Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning...of sorts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Luca and Ian's Country Home-
Jump to: