NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Just a quick leg stretch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Just a quick leg stretch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Blake chuckled and gave the girl a mischivious grin. "No harm, no foul," she laughed softly. Not like he would be getting hurt, unless he caused it due to his own actions.

"Understandable," she noted on the fact that Pam could imagine a life without Pat. They were twins, and virtually they were as close as any human could possibly be to another.

She smiled softly as the girl was kicked. "You mind if I feel?" she asked, "I know the feeling. Nic certainly had a kick that was killer. Can't imagine what it would be like feeling two," she stated more sympathetically to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Pam chuckled as Blake said that there would be no harm to her brother. Pat hated heights, so the chances he might be harmed were great. She nodded as Blake said that she understood what she was saying about her relationship with her brother.

When Blake asked if she could feel, Pam nodded.

"Sure," she said with a smile."It would be easier if I could tell which one was kicking at what time."

As if they knew they were being talked about, the twins started kicking again.

"Why are you aiming for my kidneys?" Pam muttered to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey dears, sorry but could you please wrap this up? Time to post in only hogwarts, so finish up please and then pm me so I can put this in archives, blee, we have to finish up witchblood too and continue in school, I talked with Headmisstress ahem, everythings fine and such, Gwen will help take care of ur memory.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Blake smiled and gave the girl a nod and placed her hand on her stomach gently. She remembered how it felt to have a child in her. And as much as she hated it, she loved it at the same time. She couldn't have been more conflicted pregnant than any other time in her semi-short life. "Ohhh they are quite energetic!" she chirped with a smile before pulling away. Finishing off her drink, she gave the woman a smile. "Well, I am sorry to cut outr meeting short, but I must get back to my daughter. I will see you at school? Anyhow, bye!" she waved as she walked out the door heading home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick leg stretch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: