NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Just a quick leg stretch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Just a quick leg stretch Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am

Pam was glad when she took the Nightbus to Hogsmeade. She had to get out of the house for a while and she didn't think apperating would be a good idea.

Ordering a glass of pumpkin juice, she sat down in a booth. Five months ago, she never thought she'd be as big as she was. Twins would do that to you--and she hadn't even thought up names. All she knew was that she had a little girl and a little boy inside her.

Merlin, was her life complicated.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Blake made her way to The Three Broomsticks with a small smile on her face. Things seemed complicated, whether they were or not, she kind of didn't care. Life was life, and she had been through heel to just be where she was now, so she was taking it as it was now. Walking into the familiar pub, she looked around. So many faces, but one stood out. Pam's.

The girl she had met a while a back, and one, who she knew who was pregnant. It seemed so odd that so many girls had managed to end up pregnant, but she seemed it eneded like her. No protection because they were caught in the moment. Shrugging, she figured talking with the interesting girl wouldn't go without its rewards, so she walked up and took a seat next to her. "Hello Pam," she greeted with another smile, but her normal trademark mischevious grin. "You are looking... well," she complimented as she looked over the girl and her growing stomach.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

Pam looked up when she heard someone say her name and saw that it was Blake. She remembered her Christmas party.

"Hey Blake," she said with a smile. "Do you want to sit down?"

She gave Blake a smile when she said that she was looking well. She knew that she probably resembled a blimp at that moment. She wouldn't let that get in the way of getting to know a fellow classmate.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Blake gave a confirming nod and took the seat offered and looked at Pam for a second. She remembered being in that place, but she was sure it must be different feeding for three instead of just two. "Going along well I hope?" she questioned the girl in reference to her growing children.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Pam put a subtle hand on her ever growing belly.

"As well as could be expected," she responded. While she now loved the idea of being a mother, she wished she didn't have four more months to go through.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Pam asked, noticing that Blake didn't have a drink.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 pm

"Thats good to hear," she smiled to the girl as she leaned back in the chair.

She then realized that she was actually quite parched making her way over here. "Actually, I would, thanks," thinking of what she wanted.

Ordering a simple orange juice, missing the tangy healthy juice, she smiled when it was finally placed in front of her. Taking a sip, she grinned. "So how have you been?" she asked the girl in general.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:18 pm

"I've been good," Pam nodded. She figured that talking about her pregnancy would sound a lot like complaining. She really didn't want to complain.

"How have you been?" she asked. Just then, she felt a kick right above her kidneys. Before this pregnancy, she had no idea where her kidneys were!

Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Blake sipped her drink and watched Pam as she answered. "Thats good to hear," she replied simply and then gave a shrug in return. "I have been well. Chantelle is keeping me on my toes, but I think that is a good thing," she snickered to Pam.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:32 pm

"Are all children so active?" Pam asked, curious. She could know what to expect at least with her children. She couldn't believe that she was going to have twins.

"So do you know what you want to do after Hogwarts?" she asked, taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 am

Blake snickerd and shook her head. "Not all, but I guess it depends on the personality of your children," she shrugged with amusement, "But it might be a little different with two kiddies in the mix and not just one," she added.

Blake pressed her finger against her lip and thought thouthfully about the question for a moment. "You know, I actually have no idea. Nothing really calls to me, I mean, beyond being a hairdresser or something," she stated truthfully, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:51 am

Pam smiled as Blake snickered.

"I had plans of maybe becoming an Auror," she said when Blake asked what she wanted to do after Hogwarts. "But now, I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon."

She would need a way to support herself--she couldn't count on living with her father forever.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 am

"An Auror? I could see you being one. Of course with twins on the way, might delay that, but I am sure you will figure something out to do in the mean time," she smiled to Pam as she sipped her mostly healthy orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:57 pm

"Yeah, I hope so," Pam nodded. "Granted, might be a while before I get a job of any kind."

Pregnancy really seemed to just blow all her plans out of the water and she had no life raft to try to support herself.

"How'd you know I was expecting twins?" she asked, racking her brain to try to remember if she had told Blake or not. Maybe Pat had but she couldn't remember.

Of course, she shouldn't be surprised. One couldn't keep a secret at Hogwarts for long.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Blake nodded. "I know how you feel. I was there myself not too long ago." She had begun to have a softer heart, and was more than willin to give Pam a hand if she wanted.

"You know, I am not sure. Maybe around school? Or your brother? Either way, I seem to have procured the information that you had two buns in the oven, not just one. But congradulations nonetheless, I am sure you will be a wonderful mother."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 am

Pam smiled at the girl sitting across from her. While she was getting to the point that she was willing to curse Pat whenever he tried to help, she didn't mind it from someone who had gone through it before.

She nodded when Blake said that she might have heard it around school. Nothing stayed secret at Hogwarts, even if one tried their hardest to keep it that way.

"Thanks," she said when Blake told her that she was sure that she'd be a wonderful mother. "I hope so at least."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Blake smiled and gave a thoughtful nod. "I must admit, its a bit life draining, but it's worth it. You will be wonderful," she advised the girl again, though metally pointing out that the girl would be a much better mother than herself. Anyone could be.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 am

Pam smiled once more at Blake.

"So, have any advice on how to keep yourself from hexing Pat when he won't let me do a single thing?" she asked. "I swear, that boy treats me like I'm made of glass and he's not even the father!"

Seriously, Pat better be glad that their father was firm on the whole 'no magic over the holidays' rule he started when they first went to Hogwarts in their third year.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Blake chuckled and placed a maicured finger to her lips and thought for a moment. It must being obnoxious to have someone treat you like you were more fragile than glass. She wouldn't know, so she wasn't often fond of the feeling, and it seemed one who had it done to them all the time didn't like it either.

"He's just looking out for you. Over brearing as he can be, it's with love. But thankfully break is almost over. Might give him a taste of hexing," she smirked to the girl, "Though if you want, I could prank him on your behalf?" she offered with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Pam smirked at the thought of Pat being pranked.

"That would be nice," she nodded. "I mean, the overbearing was alright when it was things like cleaning my room or doing my chores. But when it came to picking up a water bottle that I could get easily, that's when he's close to getting hexed."

Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Blake smirked to Pam, and actually thought of what she could do to prank her friend. She hadn't done that in so long it actually excited her.

"Oh my, thats over doing it. I mean, when Ryan was around, he was overbearing, but he had more of reason, and especially later on. I would have hexed your brother too had he done that to me," she chuckled to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 am

Pam saw Blake's smirk and smirked back. Pat needed to be pranked.

"You should do something involving heights," she suggested. Pat hated heights, if that got him to stop being overbearing then fine.

"I want to, but Dad's got this whole "no magic till you graduate" rule," Pam explained. "It makes life a little difficult that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Blake left the smirk on her lips. Heights? She adored heights, so pranking Pat with that would be a great idea. "Scare him a bit, sounds like a good plan. Poor bloke hating to be up high," she laughed.

She furppwed her brows at the rule that Pam's father had on the use of magic. She had to admit, as sad as not having a family was, it did give her more freedom, that was sure. "Oh, man, I could not do that. Thank goodness it won't be too long before we graduate, that is for sure."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 am

"Oh, and try to get a picture," Pam said with a smirk. "That way, I can see his face."

Her brother always had the most amusing facial expressions when scared out of his mind. It entertained her so much just to see his face. Why else would she drag him on roller coasters so often?

"Yeah," Pam nodded. "I miss magic, but I know why he does it too. It's so Pat and I don't end up killing one another or jinxing each other and he can't reverse it."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 am

Blake nodded. "And perhaps then we could make posters. Post them around," she added with a devious grin on her lips.

The raven-haired girl gave an understanding nod to Pam. "Oh, yes, makes sense. Wouldn't want to end up losing a kid or having one charmed or hexed with no reversal point. Good thing I was an only child," she chuckled with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Pam's smirk grew as Blake suggested posters and judging by the kicking that was going on inside her one of her little ones was enjoying the prank that was going to be played on their uncle.

"Poor Pat," she said unapologetically, the smirk still wide on her face.

"Yeah," she nodded when Blake said her father's no magic policy made sense. "I wish at times I was an only child but I can't imagine life without Pat."

Another kick was fired from one of her little ones and it was a hard one this time.

"Little bugger," she muttered under her breath as she put a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick leg stretch   Just a quick leg stretch Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick leg stretch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: