NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Badger Time in the Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Badger Time in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Patrick sat on a bench, keeping sight on the stroller in front of him at all times. Pam had finally given in to his request to take Julia and Jack out for a walk, and he'd be sure she'd give him a hard time if they went missing. Scratch that, she'd probably hex him from here to next Saturday and back.

Julia began to get fussy, so Pat began to rock the cart back and forth. He'd be a sight to see if anyone from school happened to see him. It wasn't like he minded being with his niece and nephew. He sighed and rumaged around for something for the twins to play with. Apparently, it wasn't wanted as it was chucked back at his head.

"Oi!" he winced, rubbing the spot. "Yep, you're gonna be trouble like your mum, right?" he asked Jack.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Morgaine was walking through a park, with a book on her hands and her headphones on, she had just recently discovered the amazing thing that was an Ipod, and now she could just tune out the world.

The sun was up, and the day had the perfect temperature to go out, so she took out her book and was looking for a place to sit down and just enjoy it, but she couldn't help to open it earlier and start reading before she even found a proper place to sit down. That's why she didn't notice the bech that was on her way, and how it was inevitable to bump into it.

With a loud shriek she stumbled over the bench and fell on top of someone in a mess of limbs books and headphones; Apologizing profusedly she turned to see who was the unfortunate person to have her on top when she noticed it was her long time friend Patrick "Pat!!" she said with a huge smile and sat up to hug him "how are you!!" she added while hugging him-
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Pat had been lost in thought, which was why he was shocked when he heard a shriek and several books toppled on him. Groaning as he rubbed his head, he looked over to his right.

"Oh Merlin, are you alright?" he asked, after making sure none of the books had slammed the twins in the face. Then he saw it was Morgaine.

"OH! Morgaine!" he said, hugging her back. "I've been good. Just watching my niece and nephew. How have you been?" he asked, as he helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:52 pm

"niece AND nephew?!" she asked turning around to see the stroller behind her with two cute babies "Alli had twins?" she added with a huge grin on her face, and trying to sit properly and organizing swiftly her belongings.

"I've been good, kind of MIA, but now I'm back, and I'm glad" she said and turned back to the twins "so I see you changed Mr. Cat for two babies" she said teasingly remembering how two-bit never left Pat's side; "what are their names?" she said making silly faces to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:02 pm

"Alli?" Pat raised an eyebrow. "Ummm....no. Pam had twins."

He had to bite back the shudder that came from the idea of Alli being his sister. There were certain things that one did not do with ones sister that he had done with Alli.

"I'm glad you're back, just as long as you're not assaulting me with anymore books," he chuckled. "Two-Bit's with Dad. The girl's Julia and the boy's Jack."

He couldn't help but chuckle at the faces Morgaine was making at his niece and nephew.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Morgaine noticed her mistake the moment Pat raised his eyebrow, and blushed deepply "yes! yes!, you're right, I'm so SO SO sorry, I don't know what I was thinking of" she said looking for a place to hide, that was some awkward statement considering the situation, but she eased it with a smile "it's the universe fault for bringing that many twins to my life".

"hey! don't blame it on the books, they'r amazin and they love you" she said while holding a book right next to his face and making kissing sounds and laughing after that.

"oh well, it is really nice to meet you Jack and julia" Morgaine greeted the babies with a perfectly normal voice, she wasn't one to make baby voices qhen she talked to babies, it seemed quite odd for her.

"how about you and Alli, now that I mentioned her" she asked him "and what are you doing with your life? it seems like every time we meet, we have to go over our lives"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Pat chuckled. "It's cool!" he reassured her, trying desperately not to think of the idea that was planted into his head. "Let's just pretend that this never happened."

"Oh, so it's the Universe's fault?" he asked with a smirk. "No, I think you only know too many twins that you got confused."

He rolled his eyes as Morgaine held a book up to his face and made kissy noises. "Remind me why I hang out with you?" he joked and chuckled when she greeted the twins as if they were his age instead of two months.

Now the awkward part. He rubbed his neck, unsure of where to take this conversation. "We're um, we're good," he said. "We er....webrokeupsixmonthsago," he rushed through. He despised saying that, even if it was true.

"Yeah, we should meet up more often," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:04 pm

"I'll be glad to do it" she said with a chuckle "I don't want to even imagine that scene" although now that she had said it, the image was forming in her head inevitably and a shudder ran down her spine. shaking her head she redirected her thought to more pleasant things, like the twins in front of her.

"I do know an awful lot of twins don't I" she said tilting her head a bit and then turning back to the babies "and now you entered my life too" and poked the babies bellies "and you hang with me, cause i'm awesome, and awesome people just hang with each other, cause the rest of the world is just too dull" she added nodding enphatically.

"what was it again?" asked Morgaine sensing the uncomfortable mood of his friend "I didn't understand you, sorry" she said looking back at him with some worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:10 pm

The twins giggled as Morgaine poked their bellies, causing Pat to chuckle along with them.

"Yeah, but then again, so do I," Pat shrugged. "Alli and Alex, me and Pam and now my wonderful niece and nephew. Oh, and I am awesome. Thanks for noticing!"

He nodded with her. When she asked for him to repeat what he said he sighed.

"I said we broke up six months ago," he told her. "We had a huge fight and we broke up."

Over the most stupid thing too.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 pm

"of course I noticed! my amazing crystal ball told me you were amazing since the firs day we met you know" she said in a mocking tone and portraying a really good impersonation of that infamous seer Trelawney.

Morgaine bit her lip nervously, she had a knack for asking uncomfortable questions "oh, sorry to hear about it, how are you holding up?" she asked; Morgaine didn't want to intrude in his life, and she was sure he would tell her once he was ready, so she didn't push for more information and just sat there letting him know she was there for him if he needed or wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:34 am

Pat chuckled. "Really? I didn't know that. Did it also tell you we'd be the best of friends?" he asked.

He gave her a small smile when she asked how he was doing.

"I'm doing alright," he said with a shrug. "Besides, nothing can beat this little girl right here."

He picked up Julia and blew gently on her belly, causing her to giggle. Was he diverting her attention so he wouldn't have to talk? Totally. But who cared? He loved his niece and nephew, didn't care who knew it either.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 am

Ian needed a break from wedding stuff, the last few weeks had been a whirlwind of things he needed to get and or do. Of course his lovely fiance was helping out a lot, but it was still a little much for the seventeen year old to think about at times. So today he'd told Luca he had errands to run and went to London for a bit without any actual intentions. He thought about visiting his mom and brothers, but all his mom would want to talk about is the wedding. He could've gone to see Gwen, but his best friend was doing her own wedding stuff and that would be counter productive to his wants at the moment.

Which is how the young werewolf found himself wandering around Potter Park just enjoying nature for a bit. He fiured that while he was here he might as well stop and get his chool supplies for the next year. Which brought another sigh out of him. School...he wasn't at all looking foward to this year. What with the fact that most of his friends had graduated, and he'd be terribly alone. Being without Luca would be bad enough but how was he going to survive the year without Pat or Gwen.

Ah Pat...ever since meeting him on the train two years ago he'd grown to become one of Ian's closest and dearest friends. He was almost like an older brother to him, and with the constant teasing the two of them did you'd almost believe they were siblings. Ian could almost smell Pat now...he had a distinct scent that Ian had grown to enjoy. "Wait a second..." Ian muttered out loud realizing that it wasn't his imagination. Pat actually was around somewere.

He followed his nose through the park until he came across Pat sitting and talking with Morg. He hadn't seen his friend since the end of the school year and he smiled before trotting over to him. "Pattycake! Morg! How the hell are you guys?" He was excited just to see someone that wouldn't be asking him about his engagement since Gwen and his family were the only ones that knew. He looked down and saw that Pat was with children and put a hand over his mouth. "Oops sorry didn't mean to curse in front of the pups." He grinned down at them. "Pam's kids right? Jack and uhhh Julia?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Patrick looked up and grinned when he saw Ian come over. Setting Julia down in the pram, he chuckled.

"Hey dude," he said. "Yep, these are Pam's little midgets, and it's fine. They're two months old, they can't repeat anything you say--thankfully. At least you can remember my sister's name. Morgaine here thought Alli was my sister."

He gave his friend a gentle nudge to the shoulder and then looked over at Ian.

"So how have you been bud? I don't think I've seen you in ages!" he said picking up Jack as he started to get fussy. Pat secretly thought the little boy was jealous of his sister. No reason not to be, two minutes older that girl will make her brother's life hell.

Then he realized something. "Pups?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Morgaine was sitting there next to Pat, playing with Jack's little hands while her friend pampered the small girl, she wasn't the best person to be around babies, but pat was so natural about it that she didn't feel awkward at all with them. So she just sat there enjoying the quiet moment they were sharing and looking for another subject to talk about since it was pretty obvious that her friend wasn't comfortable talking about her ex-girlfriend.

Luckily for them Ian came up from nowhere, and as Morgaine looked up to watch him, she noticed that he was just the same as when they were in Hogwarts; the same warm breeze of summer with a bright smile, and the same carefree spirit.

She let out a laugh when he apologized for cursing in front of the two infants and waved at him with a big smile of her own; she was about to say hi when Pat mentioned the incident about her mixing up the names and blushed profusely "you're never going to let me forget that are you?" she said making a pout and sighing in defeat.

"I believe I win you there dearest Pat, I haven't talked to Ian here in even more time!" she said looking up to him "how have you been? what are you doing with your life?" she asked him patting the seat next to her as an invitation for him to seat.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Ian chuckled a bit and ran a hand through his hair, "That would be creepy and wrong, I've seen the two of you do things brothers and sister's don't do." Ian gave an exaggerated shudder before turning to the kids and looking at them. "Oh yeah I definately see the Pamness in them. They've got that glint in their eyes that Pam does whenever she's up to something...so ya know, always."

When Pat questioned his word choice he simply shrugged, "Something I picked up from my mom. She's always asking me when I'm going to have pups of my own. Get it...cuz I'm a werewolf." Ian rolled his eyes and sat on the otherside of Morgaine, "I go along with it and let her think it's cleaver."

"She's got you there Pattycake, I haven't talked to Morgy much since when I was dating Jay." Ian had finally reached a place where saying his exes name didn't hurt him. In fact he could look back on that time happily, both for the time he spent with Jayden and the fact that it lead him to Luca. "As for what I've been up to...well not much of anything. Just living life and getting ready to go back to school. You know even if pretty much everyone I know graduated."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Pat rolled his eyes at the shudder that Ian gave him but still chuckled.

"What have you seen? Us kick your butt at Quidditch?" he asked innocently with a smirk. He nodded when Ian explained his word choice. It made sense in a way.

"Oh yeah," he said. "That's got to suck. Everyone you know being gone and living their own lives."

Julia got a little fussy in the pram.

"I swear, this one is defiantly Pam's," he told both Morgaine and Ian as he picked her up. "Always loud."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badger Time in the Park   Badger Time in the Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Badger Time in the Park
Page 1 of 1