NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

FOOD FIGHT.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

FOOD FIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: FOOD FIGHT.   FOOD FIGHT. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:43 am

T
he great Hall is stocked with food, even the now Mother, Headmisstress Cassandra Thorn is present.
Its the annual food fight.
Houses build teams, teachers against students, teachers against teachers. No magic. Just food.
HAVE FUN AND START POSTING HERE.

I smiled, my daughter Beth at home with Thea. She was just a few months old. My darling.
I grinned as I picked up a vanilla cream pie, the Hall was silet, the students unmoving as wary eyes watched me slowly walk up to a seventh year and rub the pie in their face.
"FOOD FIGHT!" my voice commanded as the edibles flew.
What fun! What fun! What fun!
I just had to get some jello, Leighton likes green, right?
Back to top Go down
Indiana Lamperouge

Indiana Lamperouge

FOOD FIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT.   FOOD FIGHT. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 am

Indiana had been sitting nonchalantly, brooding about a few things such that he hadn't been paying attention to whatever led the Headmistress to yell two words that dissolved the peaceful atmosphere of the Great Hall into chaos. Food fight? Oh great.

Ducking behind the table, Indiana felt his tactical mind take over. Now what was he to do in a case like this? Hell, he may know how to fight life-and-death battles but a food fight was just surreal and unfamiliar to his experience. Thinking hard, he took a piece of bread and soaked it in lemon juice before looking around to see who to pelt while trying to avoid being struck by edible crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

FOOD FIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT.   FOOD FIGHT. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:44 am

I, being no longer pregnant and with Evan taking Faith for the day, was at the food fight. Ad as I spotted Indi I grabbed a pie and waved at him before lobbing the pie at our headmisstress as spaghetti dripped off my hair.
Ewww...
"OI INDI!" I lobbed a gob of mashed potatos at the boy smiling.
"LONG TIME O SEE. I waved my left hand to show I was engaged and threw a baked bean pie at some first years. Score....

Oh eah, who's awesme! Who's awesome! Who's- OH GROSS.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Trista Black

Trista Black

FOOD FIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT.   FOOD FIGHT. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Trista had been minding her own business in the Great Hall, and so when the Headmistress came wandering in, it was enough to make anyone wary. She could feel her own eyes carefully calculating the woman's movements, wondering why on earth she had a pie in her hand.. and why she seemed to be striding with a purpose toward one of the older students. Slowly she closed the book she'd been skimming through, her interest immediately captured. Especially when the Headmistress proceeded to rub the pie in the Seventh year's face. Her mouth fell open slightly and her eyes were just about to wander around to see everyone else's reactions when suddenly.. two very unfamiliar words echoed through the silenced hall, and soon everything was in chaos.

She gasped, quickly shoving her book into her book bag and pushing it underneath the chair she was occupying in order to shield it from at least some harm. She managed to duck as some mashed potatoes came sailing her way and she could feel her heart thumping in her chest. This was supposed to be fun, right? This wasn't a joke, the Headmistress herself had declared it! Wide-eyed she managed to grab some chocolate pudding resting beside her, and with some courage tossed a handful of it at the nearest person's back before ducking behind the table.

That was when she saw Indi out of the corner of her eye. A slow smirk began crawling across her lips. The boy hadn't ever been anything but nice to her, but they were all here to have a little fun after all! In her moment of debate she'd failed to notice the pie sailing her way, and moments later she had a nice hat to match her outfit. Groaning, she wrinkled her nose but soon scooped up some more chocolate pudding, giggling as she launched it in Indi's direction. Quickly she ducked behind the table again, hoping he wouldn't be aware she was the culprit (at least for now.)
Back to top Go down
Indiana Lamperouge

Indiana Lamperouge

FOOD FIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT.   FOOD FIGHT. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Seeing that there was a lull in the crossfire of food around his vicinity, Indiana emerged from the table before immediately launching the lemon-soaked bread at the Headmistress. He heard someone call his name before seeing Gwen launch mashed potatoes that struck his left shoulder. He noticed the shiny gleam of a ring in her left hand. Was she engaged? Indiana could only think that time sure flies fast before quickly grabbing a large bucket of rocky road ice cream and dumping the cold treat out entirely onto an empty plate. Grabbing a handful and loading it onto a large mixing spoon, Indiana also added some ravioli on top of the slushy rocky-road ice cream before launching the mixture back at Gwen with a yell of "GWEN, HOW DARE YOU FORGET THE GRAVY!!!!!!!!" just as he got struck in the back by something gelatinous. Reaching behind his back, he brought the substance out before realizing that it was pudding. Looking around, he didn't see who had sent it after him.

With the leftover rocky road ice cream, Indiana took cover before molding it into a large hollowed ball before filling the interior with cold blueberry punch. Emerging from cover, the youth hurled his handiwork of ice cream, marshmallow, chocolate, and blueberry punch at the direction of the Gryffindor table. Too much red there, hence the temptation to color some blue there. A second later, Indiana felt a warm piece of chicken fried steak with gravy strike the side of his face before grabbing it and biting a portion off. It tasted good before sending it through the air like a Frisbee at the Hufflepuff table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOOD FIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT.   FOOD FIGHT. Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOD FIGHT.
Page 1 of 1