What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Share | 

The night and fight of a lifetime

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: The night and fight of a lifetime   Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 am

Alli and Alex are fifteen, Addy and Buddy are seventeen. Both boys have forbidden each other to hook up with each others sister. But they broke the rule...
Buddy//Alli are in the guest bedroom, Addy and Alex are in living room to then move to that guest bedroom(?)

I put on a fresh tshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and ran a hand through my messy hair, I was seventeen and life was full of ladiesss.
And one very special lady...Alliana Stone...With whom I had a date tonight. After leaving Addy at home watching tv I apparated to the Stones house and went around the back, holding a pink rose in my teeth teasingly and knocking on her window. If Alex caught us we'd be dead.
Well.
I'D be dead.
But all would go well, anyways, Alex was my best friend, he'd get over himself. Right?
Anyway, now was a time to think of the beauty awaiting me, and if was lucky..what eauty awaited me later that night...
Rawr...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 am

I was sort of at a loss...
Id tried calling Alli but she wouldnt pick up and Buddy had gone out so here I was, sitting in my frumy awkwardness unsur of what to do. I could always try Alex... my heart beat faster at the very idea. Buddy knew how I felt about Alex, but he kept my secret.
Thank Merlin.
So I ran my fingers through my blonde tresses, again noticing how it was turning more to a reddish color and owled Alex who yaid I could come over to hang out.
OhDearGod...
Ehm..ehm...oh yes..clothes would be good.
So looked at my closet and my eyes caught the box in the corner. My aunt Milly had thought I needed to dress better so shed bought me an outfit Id nearly fainted at. But now I could give it a try..I guessed...
So now I left the house and apparated to their house and rang the bell, smiling at Alex when he opened the door.
"Hey Alex" I smiled looking different from the usual frumpy bookworm.
Maybe tonight things would finally change...

outfit

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:45 am

Alliana sat in her bedroom, full of excitement for the night head of her. She was fifteen years old and the attention from boys had been pretty constant lately. She was only interested in one boy though.. and he was the brother of her best friend. The best friend of her brother, too. Maybe it was that they were in a way 'forbidden' to see one another that made this all the more exciting. Or maybe it was just at fifteen, she was young and naive. Either way, she couldn't wait to see Buddy's handsome face. Just the thought of his smile sent her stomach in a fitful of butterflies. They'd have the house to themselves tonight, too.. Alex was supposed to be going out and their parents were out of town. She was standing in front of her mirror, judging the outfit she'd put together. A pair of her favorite skinny jeans and a nice top to compliment it. She knew she looked better then usual. She should, seeing the time and effort she'd put into the ensemble.

Then she heard it, the knock at the window. Immediately her heart-rate picked up and she bit her lip as she grinned, slipping off of her bed and maneuvering her way to the window. If Alex caught either of them, they'd most certainly be dead. She didn't think he'd left yet, either. Reaching out she slid the window upward and leaned through the window, giggling at the sight. "Well hello, handsome. You know I don't like waiting." She teased with a wink before helping him inside. Sliding the window closed, she turned and lightly took the rose from between his teeth. "I think my lips look better there." She knew she was being extremely bold but this was the first time she actually could, because they were completely alone..

She'd given him a little peck then, but nothing more because she liked to tease. Grabbing his hand they'd snuck out of her room and toward the guest bedroom, where no one ever went. Surely, they couldn't be caught in there....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 am

Alexander had originally had some plans to go out that night, seeing as his parents were out of town and Alliana had decided that she was going to stay in for the night. But then he'd gotten an owl from Addy and he'd invited her over instead. He didn't think Alliana would care seeing as it was her best friend, but he just wouldn't tell her he'd invited Addy over to hang out with him instead. There was something about the girl that he liked, even though she wasn't normally the type he went for. Still, the more the pair of twins hung out the more he'd taken a liking to Addy. He'd never shared his small crush with either Alliana nor Buddy, mostly because he wanted to remain alive. No girl was worth losing his 'brother' over.. right?

He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, watching some boring muggle television show when the bell rang. He ran a hand through his messy hair as he'd wandered over to the door, although what he'd seen pulling it back nearly made his jaw drop. "Addy?" His voice was filled with disbelief as his green eyes looked her up and down. She was baring her legs in a somewhat short skirt, sexy heels, looking all done up... "Uh.. well.. hi." He managed to recover, giving her an approving grin. "Are you uh.. going somewhere after this?" He tried to ignore the pang of jealousy if she was. But damn, did she look good!

He'd stepped aside to let her in, his mind still reeling at the transformation of her. He'd liked her then but seeing this side of her.. holy shit! He sat on the couch, with her next to him, and he moved the remote to rest on the coffee table. Well this was certainly different....

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 am

"maybe" I said vaguely thinking I felt like a moron, "is it alright? The outfit I mean." I asked biting my lip unconciously.
I followed him in, sat on the couch and crossed my legs, pretending not to notice him stare at my legs a bit longer than usual.
OhdearGod, what was I doing...?
Having fun...trying to impress him..feeling uncomfortable...about to act like a stripper...
"it's pretty warm in here.." I said softly as I slid off my jacket leaving me in the skirt and tank top
I felt ridiculous. My cheeks were pale pink, I was sure. God I needed to act my age, I was seventeen, an adult, he was fifteen...hot...funny..charming..ohShit..
I smiled at him and ran my fingers through my hair, "So, I was thinking of maybe dying my hair sort of red-ish, blonde looks so boring, what do you think?" curse my soft voice, made me sound so weak...I managed to make myself look into his eyes and saw the passion in them, good grief I was gonna die...
He was pretty close, close enough for me to smell his cologne. I probably smelled like mint. These were quite honestly the thoughts i was resorting to.
I couldn't think straight...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am

I smirked when she took the rose and at her peck I found myself staring after her like a lovesick puppy...
Aww man..
"Tease, you know I always get what I want.." I said smirking as I pulled her back and rested my hands on her waist pulling her close and kissing her deeply, making our worlds spin as we snuck into the guest bedroom.
Once there I did a silencing charm at the door and turned to her with a smirk before lightly kissing down her neck.
"Hey gorgeous... Come here often..?" I asked teasingly, looking over her outfit in appriciation. She probably bad no idea how beautiful she was... It was strange but, shed always been the only one I'd truly wanted, I'd wanted to have her, as mine. My girlfriend..strange as the world felt to think and as hard as it was not to turn and run at the thought..it was true.. I'd fallen hard for Alli Stone. 
Alex would be so angry... Bros forever..forever might be shorter..but..nah. He'd understand. Now if only I could get Addy to stop thinking of him. She said his name in her sleep. Imagine how awkward that was for me!
Ugh. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 am

Alexander was still in vague shock that Addy was actually dressed the way she was, but why would he complain? He was almost sixteen years old and with his best friend's hot older sister, who was clad in less clothes then he'd ever see her in. His teenaged mind was being kicked into high gear. He'd never really tried anything with Addy because in a way she'd almost seemed unattainable, given the age difference and his promise to Buddy. But they were practically all alone, and she was looking so good sitting no more then a couple of feet away from him.. it was almost hard for him to think straight. Or well, keep his thoughts PG-13 because this was Addy here with him and he totally shouldn't be having thoughts like that about his best friend's sister....

"Oh.. uh yeah. The outfit's fine. It's great." He didn't want to sound like an idiot though, so he exhaled and did his best to look back at the television. She was just here to hang out and nothing more, he had to just keep reminding himself of that. Continuing to force his attention to the TV, it didn't last for long when she commented about the temperature and by the time his eyes had skittered back to her, she'd shed off the coat and was now clad in even less clothes. What was she trying to do, kill him? His hormones were on a rampage at this point and he had to keep reminding himself that he couldn't have her. But that just made him want her even more.. he wondered how good of a kisser she was... "Yeah.. it is..."

Damnit Alex! His mind scolded, and he absently began to tap a beat out on the top of his leg. He could tell she looked slightly uncomfortable and he thought maybe it was because she was noticing his extra staring. Not wanting to get caught he looked down at the coffee table this time, but once he heard her soft voice he looked up again. Into those striking grey eyes... oh wait.. she was asking him a question. Shit. Quickly trying to back-track, seeing her toying with her hair brought the question into his mind. "It would look... ho..niceee." He'd nearly spit out the word hot but managed to shove it back into his mouth just in time. Just then, his phone sounded and without thinking he leaned over and across Addy to retrieve it. He stayed in this position as he checked the message before tossing it aside, but now he was extremely well aware of just how close they were.

He could smell her perfume, and he slowly began leaning backwards again so he could be back in his rightful position. But for some reason his heart was suddenly thumping in his chest. Had he ever been this close to Addy before? Every part of him was yearning to kiss her but he knew it was wrong.. which attracted him even more... their faces were only about a foot apart now, and his breathing had slowed down dramatically. Slowly his eyes fluttered down to her lips, and then back up to her eyes. And then he was leaning in toward her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 am

The looks that Buddy gave her made Alliana feel like she were floating on air. She was only fifteen years old and Buddy was seventeen, she felt like a giddy little school girl with a crush on the unattainable Seventh year. Except the difference with that was, she'd managed to get him.. for the night, at least. She didn't let the thought stop her from having fun though. Not with Buddy giving her his heart-melting smirk and all at once he was kissing her so deeply she was surprised she was still alive, all her common sense and thoughts being washed away. She'd even forgotten to breathe practically, warmth rushing throughout her tiny body. Mm.. Merlin he was a good kisser..

Then they were in the guest bedroom and she chuckled as he cast a silencing charm on it. She wasn't really sure where things would lead to but she knew a little kissing wouldn't hurt. Especially when that was all she wanted to do, was kiss him over and over and over again.. he was kissing her neck and air rushed past her ajar lips slowly, her head tilting to the side in a silent encouragement. His lips just felt so good ghosting along the sensitive skin.. she was excited and nervous all at the same time, because at fifteen she'd really never gone that far before with someone. Buddy made her feel things she'd never felt before though, she felt comfortable with him for some reason. He surely wouldn't do anything to hurt her..

Giggling at his words she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, breathing in the scent of his cologne. "If you're always here, I might have to start." He was so close.. she knew Alex would be furious if he knew what was happening, but she couldn't bring herself to care at that very moment. He'd get over it if he saw she was happy, right? Besides, he couldn't be so hypocritical.. she saw the way he looked at Addy, she wasn't dumb or oblivious.. Not wanting to think about it anymore she boldly threaded her fingers through Buddy's soft locks of hair, an air of sudden dominance washing over her as she pulled him down for another kiss. The breathless feeling was amazing and she couldn't seem to get enough of it. Especially when she'd never felt it before.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 am

When his phone sounded i had moved to get it for him but then he had moved so his head ended up right in front of my chest, thankfully unable to see my face and thus my almost comical expression.
OhMerlin...
Then he lingered close to me and my heart pounded, heavy in my ears. I followed his eyes and looked at his own lips as he moved closer, leaning in...
This was wrong, this was wrong, this was so, so- oomph....
Our lips collided and he tasted just like I'd thought he would, and myvhands found his shoulders, his hair as he deepened the kiss and I easily responded before pulling away, my hands still I'm his hair,
"we shouldn't..." I whispered as he kissed me again.
"but I want to..." my lips formed the words against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 am

"I'll always be where you are.." my words ghosted into her ear before she pulled me down for another kiss and I obliged gladly, kissing her back.

Holding her tiny frame close to mine I nipped gently at her earlobe and then slowly played my fingertips under the hem of her shirt, not daring to go farther than she wanted.
Though my 'friend' who had thankfully not made an appearance wanted more,
Gah, I didnt ever want to pressure her. Or hurt her. Or make her think the wrong things.
"You're different from everybody else...you're one of a kind..." I whispered pulling her gently to the bed, just to be more comfy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 am

His words sent a tremor down Alliana's spine but she was distracted by it's abrupt appearance by the way he kissed her. She knew she shouldn't be acting like she was completely in puppy-love, nor should she be acting so naive.. but the things he was saying and the way he was handling her actually made her feel special. It was the first time any guy had actually made her feel that way, and despite Alex's warnings for her to stay away from Buddy, she couldn't bring herself to believe him. With the way he was acting, how on earth could he just want to use her? Her brother had no idea what he was talking about, he was just a hormonal teenager. Buddy was older then him, more experienced, knew more of what he wanted.. right?

She felt his fingertips just underneath the hem of her shirt and she exhaled slowly, her hands gently traveling down the front of his chest. It felt so toned and strong.. just like the feeling of his arms wrapped around her, completely swallowing her tiny body. For some reason, she didn't want to stop him. What they were doing suddenly didn't feel so wrong. He wasn't trying to force her into anything, or push her into anything, so why should she be so wary? All they were having was a little fun, right?

She was rendered nearly speechless at his next set of words and she let him pull her to the bed, her mind in a pleasant cloud. Once they got on the bed she gently kissed him on the lips again, savoring the feeling. Before she knew it the kissing had progessed even further and she was on top of him, straddling his lap and slipping her hands underneath his shirt. She hadn't expected for things to move quite so quickly, but they didn't make her feel uncomfortable, not at all. Her lips were tingling and all she could taste was him. Her skin felt warm underneath his touch and her cheeks were flushed. And his hands were moving even further underneath her shirt now, but she didn't stop him. It was just a little innocent touching after all..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 am

Alexander wasn't sure what had gotten into him or where the boldness was oozing from, because this was Addy. She was older, his best friend's sister, and he just knew he shouldn't be doing this. Of course he'd always been curious and had a certain thing for her, but no one ever knew about it! He didn't want to force her into anything and he figured maybe she didn't even think of him that way, but all of those thoughts evaporated when he noticed her eyes glance toward his lips as well. She wanted it just as much as he did, it was obvious to him at that very moment. The chemistry between them was very clear too, and that was why he'd closed the rest of the distance between their lips and finally kissed her like he'd wanted to all of these years. Kissed her gently at first until he felt her responding, and he leaned even further into her, one of his hands inching up to cup the side of her face.

When she pulled away he tried to register her words. He knew this was wrong, and apparently so did she. But now that he'd had a taste, he wanted even more. "Shh.. don't worry.." He murmured, and before he could help it he was leaning in and kissing her again, his hand slowly sliding down from her face and beginning to trail along the length of her body. He wasn't going to push her into anything but she didn't seem to mind what was happening, which only encouraged him more.

After so long of waiting and seeing how she finally tasted, kissed, felt like.. they continued to kiss for a while longer, with a bit of frenching going on, to more deeper kisses and then shorter ones. Alex never pulled apart from her for very long, just when he needed to take a breath. His hands had been mostly respectful but now were traveling teasingly along the top of her bare legs as he ran the tip of his tongue over her lips before sucking on her lower one, biting down on it and pulling back ever so lightly. He gave her a charming smirk before he went back to kissing her, pushing her lightly against the back of the couch. So things were getting pretty damn heated, and quick too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

"Alex..." I breathed his name between kisses, my fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, feeling him trace my body with his hands. My skirt was hitching slightly and one of the straps of my black bra was slipping over a shoulder as he started to feel along my legs and I kissed him back, passionately. When he started to suck my lower lip and bite I exhaled slowly. Oh God...
He smirked at me and when he pushed me into the couch I moved so I was laying on my back, him above me, between my legs and wrapped my legs around his hips, nibbling down his neck teasingly, letting my breath ghost over the skin, raising goosebumps.
I felt his hands under my shirt, over my bra...under my bra... and let out a very soft moan near his ear, deepening the current kiss and exploring the most sensitive spots in his mouth with the tip of my tongue.
Merlin have mercy on me. My hands slid under his shirt over his growing muscles, he may just be fifteen but damn...hothothot...
This was better than Id ever hoped...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:09 am

At her sweet kisses and innocent touch I exhaled slowly, this..was better..than anything I'd ever felt before...
Then she surprised the shit outta me by stradling me and slipping her hands under my shirt causing an unexpected sigh to escape my lips. Holy shit...
I smirked as I leaned up slightly to kiss her softly before teasingly backing up and stripping off my shirt, flexing for her,
"Like what you see babe..?" I teased as her fingers explored me and mine slipped even further up her shirt, carressing her smooth stomach, her sides, and finally her chest. Softly I was in awe of the feeling and I squeezed ever so slightly, knowing that was a very pleasent feeling.
"you're body is a wonderland..." I sang softly to tease her as I moved my hands to her back, playing with the clasp of her bra but not daring to do anything without her permission.
"I'll never do anything you don't want to Alli..." I murmured in promise.
OhGod she was going to be the end of me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 am

It took almost everything Alliana had not to pout when he teasingly pulled back from one of their kisses, but when she noticed what he was doing the disappointment quickly evaporated. Absently she bit down on her lower lip in a cute little way, smiling slightly in the process when he flexed for her. Her blue eyes wandered along the body he'd exposed and she could feel her flushed cheeks growing even warmer at the sight. Her hands began to wander gently over the newly exposed skin, and she only smirked at his words before shutting him up with a playful kiss. "That answer your question?" She whispered against his lips before she began kissing him again, boldly sliding her tongue forward when she felt his own asking for permission into her mouth.

She released a shuddering breath when she felt his hands caressing her sides, her stomach, and then.. oh merlin.. her chest. It was just the way that he touched her that had her insides singing, almost craving more in a way. Her breath hitched in her throat for a moment when she felt him gently squeezing her chest but she sighed into his mouth, enjoying the unfamiliar feeling. Her hands had continued to wander along his chest and stomach, and now she felt him playing with the clasp of her bra.

She pulled back ever so slightly to catch her breath, her heart-beat slightly irregular. She laughed softly at his words, her index finger tracing along his jawline. He was shirtless and she was still fully clothed, but for some reason she felt the need to give him even more. She wanted to please him, wanted him to have fun... and hearing him say that he wouldn't do anything she didn't want him to only made her want that even more. "I know, Buddy." She whispered softly. And with that, she slowly stripped herself of her shirt, her long hair falling down her nearly-bare back. She bit her lip as she let the fabric fall to the side, feeling extremely self conscious all of a sudden of what she was doing. Her cheeks were burning again but instead of thinking about it, she merely leaned forward and kissed him again, her hands on his chest.

Then she was kissing down his jaw, and along his neck. "Do you like what you see?" She whispered near his ear before placing light kisses over his chest. This was pretty much the furthest she'd ever gone with anyone, but it was strange how comfortable she felt with him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 am

I slid my tongue into her mouth just as she sighed and gave her chest another squeeze, gently massaging each breast and trying hard to keep control over my body but it was getting hard, in all ways of meaning.
Then she- she stripped...ohmyGod..oh...
I Closed my eyes as she kissed along my jawline, ohShit..keep control...keep control...keep..oh...
"yyes..." I gasped huskily before I grabbed her hips and flipped us over gently so I was straddling her, "I love it" I breathed over her neck, my lips then kissing all along her color bone before my tongue teased along the edge of her bra, my eyes flickering up to her face to see her reaction.
Then I moved up again to kiss her deeply, my hands touching her sensually.
"like what you feel?" I whispered huskily, keeping up the teasing game we played
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 am

Alexander was slightly surprised when Addy ended up laying back onto the couch but he wasn't kicked off the track for long, supporting himself above her body seconds later, the way she'd whispered his name still ringing in his ears. It was still crazy to think that after so long, he was actually hooking up with Ariadne Holiday, a girl two years older then him and who was crazy hot. He knew how lucky he was at this very moment and he wasn't going to take anything that was happening for granted, that was for damn sure. Although if anyone ever found out about this, he knew he was going to be very dead meat.. yet at the moment, his fifteen year old brain couldn't care less to think about anything that wasn't Addy and her kisses. Oh hell.. and now her bare legs that were wrapping around his hips and bringing him even closer to her, which he gladly obligated in, his hands still sliding along the smooth, bare skin. A shuddering breath exhaled past his lips when she began nibbling his neck and he could feel the goosebumps rising up on the sensitive skin. Who knew she was so sensual? Not that he was complaining - he clearly wasn't inexperienced.

His hands finally ventured beneath her shirt like they'd been itching to do, and he gently caressed her stomach while slowly making his way up. His index finger played along the outside of her bra as they kissed but soon he was underneath her bra, gently massaging her breasts and exhaling into her mouth at the feeling of them. Her moan surprised him slightly but made the atmosphere around them that much more electric and he responded easily to the deepened kiss. His lips parted even further as her tongue explored, his own doing the same thing as his hands continued to massage her breasts for a few moments longer before he was caressing her stomach again, and then her sides. She was underneath his shirt now and he didn't stop her, merely kissed her some more. And then an idea slowly slithered into his mind. The guest bedroom. No one would ever find them in there, and besides the bed was more comfortable..

"Addy.." He whispered huskily against her lips, his hands resting on her hips. "Lets... go.. upstairs.." He managed to breath out in between kisses, and helped her up once she nodded. He managed to get them through the foyer and up the stairs with only a couple of kisses and touches in between, but the second they made it to the top of the stairs and he was pushing her against the wall and kissing her senseless again. The bedroom was just down the hallway..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:41 am

I nodded when he wanted to go upstairs. I knew what it would mean, very well.
And I wanted him, now.
The pure excitement and lust rid me of shyness and I purred in his ear as he pulled me up and with the touching and kissing I felt my sense die.
Then we were upstairs, I was up against the wall and I moaned, this time slower, just to rile him up.
Wanting to tease him further I did a little strip tease, before flicking my wand, putting us in only our underwear.
Letting him get a good look at my black lingerie I checked him out, the fierce Addy in me awakening.
I kissed him passionately and got to grinding a little bit, enough to drive him nuts.
After heavily getting it on against the wall he surprised me by picking me up bridal style and sucking down to my bra as we fooled around on our way to the guestroom.
No one would ever have to know...
He kicked the door open absently and I kissed him deeper than ever before, closing my eyes at the feeling of his fingers.
Then I heard a muffled yelp.
Buddy?!
My eyes shot open and I stared before closing my eyes quickly.
"Oh.My.God. Buddy I'm going to kill you." I whispered, hiding my semi naked body as best as I could in Alex' arms as Buddy covered his eyes desparately after trying to cover Alliana.
Alliana?!?!
Well damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 am

Alliana could only smirk ever so slightly when she realized the effect she was having on Buddy. Honestly she hadn't thought that it would even be possible but he clearly did seem to be enjoying himself, which made her feel even better about the entire situation. What they were doing might have been 'wrong' because it was behind Alex's back.. but it felt so damn right at the same time. He wasn't going to hurt her, he wasn't trying to use her, he was making her feel amazing and it appeared as if she were doing a good job holding her own.. so why did she suddenly have a feeling that something wasn't quite right? Buddy's touch and kisses quickly erased those thoughts (and any thoughts at all for that matter) and she let him.

Her body was beginning to experience even stronger feelings of pleasure and she let out a soft gasp when he grasped her hips and switched their positions, so soon he was hovering above her. She didn't mind the sight in the least. As he began kissing along her collar-bone and along the sensitive areas near her bra her back arched upward ever so slightly, enjoying the sensations. Her hands were running along the muscles of his back, and by the time he was kissing her again she felt dizzy with different emotions. She kissed him back deeply, wrapping one of her legs around his waist and pulling him closer to her. "Y..yes.." She whispered against his lips. Things continued to progress to the point where they were both almost out of their pants... and that was when the door suddenly swung open.

She gasped in surprise and even more-so when she saw who was standing there. Alex and Addy?! Her cheeks began to burn so viciously she was sure she was a tomato red as Buddy tried to hide her exposed skin. "Ohmygod.." She muttered, too shocked to move for a period of time. It seemed as if Alex was the same way as he stopped everything, staring at them like he had seen a ghost. "Ohgodohgodohgod.." She whimpered as she thoughtlessly pushed Buddy away from her, scrambling to pick up her fallen clothes while managing to keep her eyes away from everyone at the same time. Oh bloody hell... it was bad enough that Alex had caught them. But he was hooking up with Addy?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm

This was amazing...she was amazing...I knew I'd chosen well who I'd fallen for.
I'd tell her! Right after this! I'd tell her!
I moaned as she stripped me of my pants and just as I teasingly slid down hers the door swung open and I gasped.
Shit Alex...WITH ADDY?!?!
No...!
I covered Alli behind my own semi naked figure closing my eyes trying to get rid of it.
Then Alli was panicing and I turned to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.
"Hey, it's ok..shh Alli calm down, beautiful...I. Won't let anything happen to you, alright? I lov-" a fist connected with my jaw before I could finish and I looked up glaring.
"I FUGGING TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ADDY!" I was seeing red now, fully realizing that they were almost naked on their way to a bedroom and I was furious.
I loved Alli. So us together was okay, I wouldn't hurt her.
Alex didn't love Addy, she loved him.
So shed give it up to him and to him it would just be another Friday night.
And that made me furious.
Launching a counterattack I pinned him to the wall, as I was bigger and stronger.
This he was going to pay for.
"ATLEAST I CARE FOR ALLI, YOU JUST WANT A FUG!" I could hear Addys sharpp breath and I knew if I looked over to her I'd see tears in her eyes.
"Is-is that true? OhGod.." her sopran voice asked, it hurt to see her so hurt...
So I'd make him hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:40 am

Alexander let things progress without once trying to stop what was happening, because truth be told it was exactly what he wanted. He could tell (obviously) that it was what Addy wanted as well, so what was the point in denying them of what they both obviously wanted? Things led to another and soon he was only in his underwear, severely turned on, Addy in only lingerie, they were heavily getting it on against the wall.. and soon he just didn't want to wait anymore. Not that he was impatient (he was) and not that he wasn't enjoying what was going on now (he really was) but he knew the bed would be better. So using a move that he knew was both impressive and would shock her, he scooped her up like a husband would with his wife on their way to the honeymoon suite. They were kissing, and he was kicking open the door (why was it closed anyhow?) Yet the muffled yelp led him to freeze in his actions almost immediately and it was a wonder he didn't completely drop Addy with what he opened his eyes to see.

Buddy. Nearly naked. On top of his sister. Who was equally almost naked. He stared at them in shock for what seemed like the longest ten seconds of his life. No one was moving, everyone was silent in the shock they were each basking in.. and then everything seemed to hit everyone at once. Alliana was turning so red Alex was surprised she wasn't purple and scrambling to pick up her clothes. Just wait until I get her alone. But that wasn't in the front of his mind, oh no. What really got his temper going was the way Buddy was touching Alliana. WHEN HIS HANDS WERE JUST ALL OVER HER. Alex managed to gently put Addy down before he was flying at Buddy, his fist connecting squarely with his jaw before he was thinking. "GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF OF HER!" His voice exploded out of him. He heard Buddy's words but before he could reply he was being pushed up against the wall. He did realize that Buddy was older (therefore more developed and slightly more stronger) but he wasn't going to let that stop him. The anger and adrenaline coursing through his veins was enough to encourage him.

"AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH ALLI!" He was furious beyond belief, his muscles twitching with unused energy. That he planned on using all on Buddy and that little pretty boy face of his. His next words made Alex snap, especially when he heard the hurt in Addy's voice. "Wait, Addy! No that's no-" Another punch to his jaw and that was when he'd had enough. He slammed his full weight into Buddy's chest to knock him off of him before launching at him again and sending them each flying into the opposite wall with a crash. "YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALLI, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BLOODY HYPOCRITE! ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER BECAUSE SHE WAS LETTING YOU!" He yelled, his fists flying at Buddy's face again. He got a few good knocks in but Buddy managed a few good ones as well, having the slight advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 am

Alliana felt Buddy's hand on her shoulder and instantly she wanted to shrink back into the protection of his arms. But she knew she couldn't so instead she did the first thing she could think of - she coiled away from his touch ever so slightly, shame written all across her face. Her hands were shaky as she fumbled around with her clothes, desperately trying to get them back on. This was a disaster. Alex wasn't supposed to be here, he was supposed to be out, not here with.. oh Merlin.. not here with Addy.. half-naked.. on their way in here.. when it was already occupied.. ohmerlinmerlinmerlin! She was hearing Buddy's words and she wanted to believe them, he what? She never got to hear the last few words because all of a sudden she heard the commotion behind her. Jumping up she saw that Alex had hit Buddy square in the jaw, and then they were yelling.

She stood there with wide eyes, much too shocked by the two boys fighting to be able to react at the moment. Alex was flying into the wall and they were shouting at one another.. and then poor Addy. Alli felt her eyes widening and instantly she wanted to walk over to the girl, even if she still couldn't believe she'd been hooking up with Alex. Out of all people.. the shock was finally beginning to wear off and she saw more punches being thrown before the two boys were crashing into the opposite wall. Her small hands curled into fists, she began stomping toward them bravely. "YOU TWO BLOODY IDIOTS, STOP IT! RIGHT NOW!" She screamed at them, but it was Alex's words that had her stopping in her tracks, her face suddenly drawn of all color. All you wanted was to take advantage of her because she was letting you. Her face clouded immediately and the hurt was evident in her eyes. "W-What?" She nearly whimpered, but she knew the two boys wouldn't notice. He lied to me.. he was trying to use me... "I HAVE THE MIND TO BLOODY HEX THE BOTH OF YOU INTO THE NEXT YEAR!" She suddenly screamed, refusing to look at Buddy. She could stop them. She knew it. But at this point.. they both deserved every merlin damned punch they were receiving.

"I hate the both of you!" She spit at them before backing away, ready to leave the room. It seemed as if Addy had the same idea as her though, because she saw the girl turning on her heel quickly to exit. Should she go after her? She could feel the hot tears burning the back of her eyes, threatening to fall.. this was all such a mess..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am

Fists flew and I heard his words..Allis whisper...
"NO! alli no, it's not true. I care about you! I love-" fist to jaw. why did I ever teach Alex how to fight??
Allis screamed hatred hurt worse than anything Alex could do.
All I wanted was to run after her. And Addy, who was turning heel. Running.
Soon Alli was gone, slamming the door to her room.
I flung myself at Alex, knocking us against the wall.
"YOU MORON ILOVE HER!" the silence charms prevented my words from carrying out of the room. Damnit.
I glared at him before stumbling to wards the door. He tackled me and we feel down the thankfully carpeted stairs. Still hurt though.
I scrambled up and saw Addy, she was crying, opening the door, stepping out then poof! She was gone. Home probably.
"This..is all..your fault.." I whispered to Alex before apparating away.
Soon I was in my room, strewn across my bed, doing something I'd never done before.
I cried my heart out.

//1 week after. The day before the move.\\
I'd been like a zombie the past week. As had Addy. She wasn't mad at me. But she didn't talk to me either. Mom and Dad were worried sick, thinking we were distraught over the move. I think Addy couldn't wait to leave, to escape. 1 week, Alex hadn't made any attempt to see her. Confirming he only wanted her body.
Which made me want him to suffer.
And I? Ha, I was slowly turning into a vegetable.
But after seeing Addy cry all night..I knew I had to see Alli.
So with a bouquet of roses, thick eyebags and apologies I rang the bell to the Stones estate.
But it wasn't her that answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:53 am

The boys were fighting, Alli was yelling...
I only heard Buddy.
'you only want a fug..'
I felt a sob escape my lips as I pressed a hand to my mouth.
"OhGod..oh.." I felt tears streaming down my face and turned around, running away.
I gathered my clothes in haste and accidently put on Alex' shirt. Whatever.
I clumsily hurried down the stairs and felt my heart breaking more and more.
Once downstairs I noticed Alli rush past me. Also crying.
If I hadn't been in a similar state I would have comforted her by saying my brother loved her. Which he did. Much like I- I- loved- A-a-Alex...
A fresh bust of sobs racked my body as I made a dash for the door.
I caught Alex' eye and pain was evident on my face.
I loved him so much...
And I'd never hated anyone more.
Soon I was at home and I ran past my mothers warm embrace to my room. Quickly stripping off his shirt and throwing it at the closed door.
Then I fell to my knees crying.
I eventually gathered up the shirt and feel asleep with it.
After a day I was worried, three I was mortified and after a week... I was broken.
Buddys going after Alli caused me to miss and hate Alex even more.
We were moving tomorrow.
And I couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:04 am

Alliana noticed that Addy had finally seemed to make a decision with herself and was dashing out of the bedroom and away from the scene happening in front of them. After one loathful glance at both of the boys Alli wasn't too far behind her, fresh tears suddenly streaming down her face. She wasn't positive where the burst of emotion had come from but all of a sudden she was feeling so.. raw. Broken open, hurt, upset, angry, ashamed... so many negative emotions mixed up into one huge mess that was herself. A blessing it disguise is what Alex and Addy had been, even though that had just been the main cause of the sudden fighting and then the truth being spilled out. But if she'd actually went further with Buddy.. and to think he'd just been using her.. she shuddered as she blindly made it down the stairs.

She saw Addy and managed to mutter a small sorry before she was disappearing down the hallway and slamming the door to her room so hard, she was surprised it didn't fall off the hinges. Bloody idiots they were.. she hated both of them. She didn't want to see either of their faces ever again. How could Alex do something like that? Hurt her best friend? And how could Buddy... no... it wasn't long before she was face down on her bed and sobbing. Of course she could hear the commotion making it's way down the stairs and then it was just silence. She remained where she was.

-------A week later-------

Alliana had refused to speak to Alex, and had only come out of her room in order to follow the necessary actions in order to stay alive. She ate minimally and slept a lot, doing everything she could to avoid her thoughts. It had been a week and Buddy hadn't tried to see her yet. Which only confirmed that Alex had been right. Bloody hell.. she wondered how Addy was doing but knew reaching out to her probably wasn't a good idea...

From her bedroom she could faintly hear the sound of the door-bell, but she ignored it. Someone else could get it if it was so bloody important. Shifting to her side she wrapped her arms around a pillow and held it close to her chest. Life shouldn't feel like this at fifteen years old.. at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   

Back to top Go down

The night and fight of a lifetime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next