NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

I've Got To Tell You...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

I've Got To Tell You... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Got To Tell You...   I've Got To Tell You... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 am

"Oh I think I know your name! I only used five different times during that conversation in there!" Patrick shot back at her. Already out of the cafe and the anger was returning.

He wished he hadn't suggested breaking up but they were fighting so much that it was a logical option. Her voice sounded different from the anger that had taken place in it during the fight.

"With how I'm acting?" he reared back and any chance he had of ending the fight was over. "How about with how you're acting Alliana."

He stressed her name so that she would know he knew it. "Maybe it would be a good idea," he said bitterly, looking at her for once without any love in his heart. Only anger. It frightened him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: I've Got To Tell You...   I've Got To Tell You... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 am

Alliana rolled her eyes at him before her words were lashing out again. "Then use it! Common sense!" The anger between the two was becoming even more apparent and without spectators ready to feast on their drama, she knew nothing was stopping it from getting out of hand now.

She knew that maybe saying that he was acting a particular way wasn't the best thing to say, especially if she wanted to end the fight but she couldn't see that happening now. All because she'd opened her bloody mouth! This was a disaster.. and exactly what she'd been dreading because she hadn't wanted this to happen..

Her expression went completely stony when he put emphasis on her name, and she said nothing for a couple of moments. But when she spoke again, right after he agreed with it being a good idea, her voice was low. Tired. But still angry all the same.

"I'm acting this way because you are falsely accusing me of things. Then when I deny it, you just assume I'm lying. When I've never lied to you before, Patrick. Ever." She was spitting these words out at him. She could see the way he was looking at her, and she was doing her best to ignore it. Because it made what she was saying even harder. "How do you think that makes me feel? Obviously I want to prove I'm not a liar. But you know what? You want to break up?" Her voice was still strong, even though inside she was breaking.

"Then fine. We're done. Over. You're finally free again! You won't have to deal with the secret-keeping liar who just denies everything you say!" Her voice was raising again, but she needed to leave. She could feel the swell of emotions in her chest, threatening to break her tough exterior. "I hope you're bloody happy. Really, I do." She said, glaring at him with so much anger that it surprised even herself.

"Goodbye, Patrick." And she was quickly whirling on her heel and walking in the opposite direction, leaving him standing there. Oh merlin.. merlin.. merlin.. no...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: I've Got To Tell You...   I've Got To Tell You... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 am

Patrick rolled his eyes when Alli told him to use common sense and use her name when talking to her. Then she said the words he had hoped he'd never hear.

They were over. After a year and a half, they had split.

"I'm bloody ecstatic!" he shouted to her retreating back. "Really! You can go back to Buddy and just pretend this never happened! I hope you two have loads of fun together!"

He stormed in the opposite direction, kicking up some leftover snow as he did so. He was single again--and pissed. Very pissed. He'd been taken for a fool.

Looking at her retreating back, he sighed. No way, they were done.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: I've Got To Tell You...   I've Got To Tell You... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 am

Alliana winced, her entire tough exterior collapsing immediately when she heard his shouted words. She was tempted to give him the middle finger in response to all the bloody nonsense he was speaking, but instead she just kept walking.

How could he even say that? Like he didn't care at all? She could feel the tears she'd been holding back pooling over and she started silently crying, the tears rolling down endlessly. Anger, frustration, hurt.. this wasn't how it was supposed to happen. This wasn't how the end result was supposed to go. But she was still so angry with him..

Still, after a year and a half and they were over. And again, it was her bloody fault. She stuck her hands in her pockets and hurried away, wanting to be as far away from him as possible. She let the tears roll freely and sniffled every now and then, but she just didn't want to think about it.

She was single again.. but she couldn't think about it. No. Everything was turned so upside down now. The moment she got home she went straight to her room, slamming the door shut with a force that almost sent it off it's hinges. Then she tossed herself onto her bed and did the only thing she could think of... she cried her eyes out. She'd lost her boyfriend, all because of bloody Buddy Holiday. Three years later, and he was still making trouble in her life..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Got To Tell You...   I've Got To Tell You... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Got To Tell You...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Hogsmeade :: Silverstone's Corner Cafe-
Jump to: