NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Remember Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Blake was on her way to start shopping. She was in need of food as well as quite a few supplies for her needy daughter. Glad she had a job to support her, she pondered on where she was going to go first. The raven-haired girl couldn't but too much, so she wanted to make sure she got the necessities out of the way. "So shopping for Nic it is," she chuckled to herself.

Not paying attention after that, she ran into a girl and fell to the ground with her. Dazed a bit at the incident that had just happened, and to the fact that she had just fallen into snow on her new res skinny jeans made her frown. Standing up and dusting herself off, she held out her hand in a slight courtesy to help the girl up. "My bad," she said simply, hoping the girl intended no beef with her for not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:16 am

Evelyn had two bags over one arm and a basket, while her other hand held her wallet. She'd been shopping since the stores opened that morning and she didn't intend to stop until they closed again. She had all day to herself in the town and even though she wasn't a huge fan of shopping, at that point in time spending her parents' money was the best way to make them sore. She was aware of how childish it was, but she got a satisfaction in knowing that her parents would be 5000 galleons out of pocket so that she could through a pure gold necklace, magiced to not mold, into a fountain for good luck.

She was walkIng through a particularly crowded area and just when she stepped out of it, she walked straight into another person, sending them both into the snow. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry." She allowed the girl to help her up and smiled brightly, offering her hand, "Evelyn, shall we exchange details in case of a law suit?" She knew that she wasn't funny, so she rolled her eyes and laughed at herself, but kept the offered hand outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

Glad that the girl seemed to shoot for a more humorous approach, Blake chuckled with her after her statement. Grasping the girls hand firmly, she gave her a smirk. She looked young and really quite pretty. "Blake, and I think that would be a good idea. Who knows these days. Might get butt fucked if we didn't," she joked back as she made sure her outfit had no colateral damage and seeing if the girl had all the things she once had in hand.

"Looks like you are out shopping yourself?" she questioned the girl. Well, hey, finally she was meeting someone new. It kind of did suck that she had no life and had little opportunity to meet people, but she still managed a small life. But she was happy. She loved her friends, but she loved meeting new people too.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 am

Evelyn laughed and rolled her eyes at the girl's continuation of her joke, finding that she liked her already. Blake. She was sure that she had only known males called Blake in the past, but found that it suited the attractive female before her. She looked down to her bags and ensured that everything was still there. Not that she particularly cared if she lost any of it. In fact, it would have made her feel even better than simply spending did.

"Oh, yeah I am. Nobody wants to come out with me these days," She didn't sound upset or disappointed about that, because she wasn't. She would rather spend time alone that with people who didn't actually find her company pleasant. Her eyes sweeping the girl, she smiled and said, "It would appear that you are, too?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 am

Blake smirked down at the girl. She was actually looking down, maybe it was not all that much, but still. She was small as it was, or short rather, is was good to feel tall, even for a bit. Though the girl must be no older than fifteen, so she still had her growing to do. Damn side to being short sometimes, people don't often take you seriously.

Looking over the girls features, she had to admit, for being young, she was rather attractive. Too bad she isn't older, she thought with a teasing smirk on her lips. "Oh, not a single person?" she questioned her mostly rhetorically, picking up the fact that she was rather content in the fact that no one had joined her. Giving the girl a nod, she smiled. "That I am, but it's for someone else," she informed her, not sure she should just be spilling out the fact that she had a child to a girl she just met. "Mind if I join you though? A partner in shopping is always a little more fun than doing it alone," she winked to Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Evelyn smiled and shook her head, "Not a single one. Perhaps I am not the best company to keep." She shrugged, honestly not minding. Not that she had any interest in going out with any of her friends right then anyway. They wouldn't let her eat as much as she intended to when she went for lunch. Of course, they would save the bloody necklace from the fountain and maybe tell her parents. Because that is what fake friends do. She drew herself from her thoughts and smiled at the girl, who also seemed a little distracted.

Nodding slowly, she wondered briefly whom the girl was shopping for however she didn't ask. "Of course you can join me. I am pretty much spending as much as I can right now. Pitiful attempt to make me feel better. But feel free to help." She separated her bags between both hands before gesturing around with her head, "So where were you heading next? I don't mind where we go, as long as I can buy shit."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Blake lifted her brow at the girl. She had just met her, but it seemed rather illogical that no one would want her around. Though the same could be said about her on many occasions. "Everyone's good company with the right crowd," she winked. Her point true enough, hence her lack of friends. Not like she minded, she never really ever had close friends as it was, well, until the past couple years.

Smiling, she gave the girl a nod. "Very well," she smiled as she glanced around for a quick moment. "Revenge in spending your parents money?" she questioned. She knew the feeling well when it had come to many homes she had harboured in over the years, so it was easy to tell when others were doing the same. "Odd, but I was wanting to go to the baby store real quick if you don't mind, then we can spend all the money we got," though she was wary of spending a lot of money. Had bills to pay and one hungry baby mouth to feed.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Evelyn grinned and shrugged at the girls words, "Touché. Though I would say that I have not had the right company for some time. Perhaps I might find it today?" That was the girl's strange way of telling Blake that she liked her company, and she wondered if the other girl would pick up on it. Smirking at Blake's fast realisation as to her intentions, Evelyn grew a slight respect for her. Maybe the older girl had felt a similar need in the past? Glad that the darker haired girl had decided to join her, and checked in her pocket for her money bag and identification parchment. Open access to all their money..

Grinning widely, Evelyn nodded. "Sure, we can head there. I have so much though, that I may need your help with spending it." Was it a girl thing, perhaps? That shopping soothed. Because she could already feel herself calming down and she had hardly even started yet. "What is it from the baby store that you need?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Blake lifted her brow to the girl. "Well, I am more than sure you have found the right company," she advised her. As mean and as distant as Blake was, she was definitely the best person to be with on many ocassions. She was not overly judgemental, at least when it came to peopls decisions, cause she has done more than her fair share of bad shit, it seemed almost wrong.

Her pretty green eyes looked at the girl, and gave her a simple nod in respect. The action seemed petty, but when Blake had done it, it did make her feel better, even for a little while. The down side to all the horrible families that had taken her in, she was forced to do crazy and somewhat illegal things just to make them give her up. And people wonder why she has a herd exterior. But she was more than willing to help the girl spend the money, what was bad about shopping using others money?

She giggled and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well I am more than willing to help you spend that money. Makes it easier to spend it on others than youself, or so I leared," she smiled winked to the girl. "Oh, I need to pick up diapers and formula for my daughter," she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey guys, wrap this thread up please, so we can get all students in Hogwarts and only Hogwarts. Thanks. PM me when it's done. ((I feel like an idiot posting this.. I'll post soon. Sorry. <3))

Edit: sweetie, you don't have to post it on your threads so long as you do as it says <3 love, the admins girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Me
Page 1 of 1