NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

A Party To Remember

Go down 
+4
Pamala Wood
Patrick Wood
Luca Lestrange
Ian MacAllister
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

A Party To Remember  Empty
PostSubject: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Walking outside Ian looked out at the horizon and the setting sun. It really was going to be a perfect night for a party, the skies were clear, the temperature was great, but most of all he knew that all of the people he cared about were going to be there. Ian had been very careful in his preparation for the party getting invites out to everyone without letting them know what was really going on. He'd invited everyone over under the pretense of having a somewhat of a celebration party for the recent Hogwart's grads. And they would have that out by the bonfire Ian and Luca had built; where they could have a few beers, sit around and tell stories, and all that could stuff. But after that, that's when the real fun began.

After the couple made their announcement everyone that wanted to would be heading inside for the real party. Ian had pretty much turned what was one the large ballroom in the house into a huge rave. There were strobe lighs going, blacklights, body paint, and a mixing booth for Ian himself to do the DJing. Sure it was a conventional engagement party, but Ian and Luca didn't really have a convential relationship. Besides this way people would be talking about this party for awhile to come. He strolled up to the wood and lit ablaze with a quick incendio spell before grabbing a beer and sitting at the edge of the lake sticking his feet in.

Now all that was left was to wait for everyone to show up so that the festivites could commence.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Ah summer nights, his favorite time of year and it was spent in one of the most beautiful places in the world. His father could even touch him here and even though it seemed as if he were hiding out nothing could spoil his happiness. Well only one thing but he knew better to show his face here, family or not.

Glancing down from the bedroom window he could see a figure out moving near the woods and he could only guess that it was Ian. It was still a bit early but he figured people would be arriving soon and he was anxious to see who all would show up. Luca hadn't had many friends at Hogwarts..many meaning well any and there wasn't anything he could do about that now. That chapter of his life had been written and they were getting ready to start the next.

Turning around he walked to the close to get dressed for the party. After all he doubted a bunch of people would appreciate him showing up naked, even if it were his own party. Grabbing a pair of cargo shorts he dressed quickly and pulled on a green t-shirt as he walked downstairs, Tonight was going to be something else and he couldn't wait to see what the night would bring.

Heading out the backdoor he started towards the edge of the lake and the woods where he had last seen Ian walking and knowing he couldn't sneak up on him he simply leaned down and kissed his cheek and then dropped down to sit on the ground beside him. "Hey beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Pat walked up to the party area, clutching a bag full of marshmellows and chocolate. Pam would bring the Gramm Crackers when she came.

He was dressed in a dark blue shirt his father had bought him after he'd graduated from Hogwarts, and some dark grey slacks. Pam helped him out with his hair, allowing it to finally stay flat on his head instead of messy. He walked around back, grinning when he saw Ian and another boy he didn't know the name of.

"Hey dude," he said. "Am I the first one here?"

Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Pamala grinned as she walked up to the party, even though her jerk of a brother left her with Jack, Julia, their bag and the Gramm Crackers. Jack and Julia were wearing identical onesies with blue and red stripes. She was wearing a blue shirt and a grey skirt. Her brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail.

Following the sound of her brother's voice, she smirked when he asked if he was the first one there.

"Well if you have to ask, brother dear," she said, "you obviously are."

She smiled at her host and brother's friend.

"Hey Ian," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Ian was casually sipping on his beer when Luca approached him. Ian could smell him coming and he could hardly contain his grin as he kissed him on the cheek. "Hey there lover boy." Ian answered pulling Luca over and kissing him softly. He broke the kiss knowing that they could get all too riled up, they had guests arriving soon and he was sure that most of them would not care to see the pair making out like sex craved teenagers. The fact that they were actually sex crazed teenagers was besides the point.

He could hear and smell Pat coming and Pam not too far behind him. He hopped up to his feet and grinned as he pulled his best mate into a hug and returned the grin to Pam. "Pat and Pam meet my boyfriend Luca. Lu, 's my best mate Pat and Pam his twin sister. The squrits are Pam's...Jack and Julia." Ian grinned having rememberer their names. He took the marshmallows chocolate and crakers from the twins and set them over by the fire.

"Hey Pam my mom is set up inside in our room for the kids," Ian said as he playfully poked Julia in the cheek. "Want me to show you the way?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Pat grinned at his best mate as he got pulled into a hug.

"Hey Luca, it's nice to meet you," he said with the grin still on his face. Pam nodded, and smiled at the other boy as well.

"Thanks Ian," Pam said, giggling as Julia tried to grab Ian's finger. "I think I can handle simple directions though. Don't want to take you away from the swarms of people."

Pat raised an eyebrow at his sister but couldn't help but chuckle at the quip.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 am

Alliana had to say that she was actually quite excited for the party Ian had invited her to. She would admit that she'd drifted from him over the years, but that still didn't mean he meant any less to her. She still adored him, and that was why she was thrilled that she was finally able to see him again after she'd graduated. After getting ready, she decided that she was going to pull Alex along with her. After all, the invitation had said that she could.. and he needed to stop sitting around and moping.

So with her brother in tow and her (their?) gift in hand, she made her way to where the party was. She breathed in the air deeply, the excitement still swirling in her stomach. Everything had been going rather good in her life as of late and she wanted it to continue that way. She'd been going through a rough patch for a while, but she was glad that it at least seemed to be over. "At least act like you're happy, Alex. It's not gonna kill you." She sighed as she once more glanced side-ways at her brother. He'd still been acting funny since the return of Buddy and Addy and hadn't quite recovered since. He merely ignored her.

Soon she saw some of the people in the distance, and instantly her brother's attitude was forgotten as a smile sprung to her lips. Casually walking up to the small crowd, she waited until Pam finished talking before she began. She gave a small wave to Pam, although her eyes were on the twins. She still remembered the conversation she'd had with Pam back before graduation when they'd actually gotten along. "They're beautiful." She said sincerely, the smile on her face even larger. Glancing to Pat she gave him a smile as well before she was turning her full attention to Ian. "Hey! It's great to see you!" She said happily, then smiled politely to the guy standing next to Ian. She wasn't particularly certain of who he was. After a moment she tossed a glance over her shoulder, chuckling as she looked back toward Ian. "I brought Alex along, I hope you don't mind."

The weather was great, the people here so far seemed to be too... this was going to be a fun night, she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 am

Gwen arrived with Evan, cradling their baby girl in her arms. Her husband(!) had their gift in one hand, his other arm was around her waist.
She smiled at the two lucky men, "Luca! Ian!" she called, Faith gurgling happily. The newly wedded mommy kissed each mans cheek and smiled "Thank you so much for inviting us! How are you two?" After having Faith and getting married, Gwen seemed to be a completely different person. Well, not different. She was still Gwen, complete with Snix and sarcasm, but she was also Mrs.Caldwell, sweet and happier than ever.
Snix, by the way, had immedietl been dubbed Faiths 'baby sitter' there was no better ....snake... for the job.
For a moment Gwen pondered if Faith would also be a parslemouth, probably. Hmm...
Snickers slithered down Gwens arm and curled up around Faith, allowing the baby girl to put her soft hands on his head. 'Patting'/whacking Snickers on the head repeatedly, Faith seemed completely content. Snickers seemed amused and prone to have a headdache later.
Oh my.

outfit
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Ian snickered as he allowed the baby to grab his finger grinning a bit at Pam, "Fair enough Pam fair enough. Our room is going to be down the hallway to your left once you exit the kitchen, and it'll be the last door on your right." Ian smiled a bit more as he took the chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows away from the twins and set on the table by the fire. "Ya know Pat I can't believe I haven't introduced you to my boyfriend before now...I kinda feel like a jack ass." He said while taking another sip of his beer.

After a few moments of idle chit chat Ian saw two more people heading back towards them and he waved at them the second he recognized them. "Alli!" He called out excitedly as she approached heading over to give her a hug. He felt bad that he had stopped spending as much time with her as he used to, but seeing her now made that all okay. "Yeah of course it's fine that you brought Alex." Ian said as he looked over and smiled at the other Stone twin. Despite having been in the same house as him Ian had never gotten the chance to get as close to him as he had his sister. "Luca this is Alli and her brother Alex, guys meet my wonderful boyfriend Luca."

Smiling brightly Ian threw an arm over Luca's shoulders and pulled his fiance close giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. He couldn't help but wonder how his friends were going to react once he told them the real reason he had invited them over: to announce his engagement. He didn't have too much time to ponder this as Gwen and Evan were soon joining the small group. "Pixie, Ev! Glad you guys could make it!" He chuckled when Gwen kissed his cheek. "And I see you brought my niece too~" He started to lean down and kiss Faith's forehead when Gwen's snake slithered down and around the baby. Within seconds the color drained from Ian's face and he froze--immobolized by fear.

Even though he knew he had nothing to fear from Snickers...Ian had yet to get over his fear of reptiles. He attempted to retain his composure those he words fell out with a soft stutter. "M-My mom's r-r-running a nursery in my r-r-room." He said unable to tear his eyes away from the snake.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Pat shrugged. "It's fine dude. It's been ages since I last think we saw each other."

Pat watched his sister nod her head to Ian's directions and then leave, just as Alli and her brother were coming up. Shooting her a grin, he watched his best friend hug his girlfriend.

After Ian let go, Pat walked over to Alli and whispered in her ear, "Hello beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:34 am

"OHGosh I'm so sorry Ian, I forgot, You know Snickers get's so protective of her..." Gwen softly hissed at the familiar to get in her bag, which he did, unhappily.

"Ehm yes, I'll go and set these two down then" she gestured to her snake and kissed her daughter's cheek.
"Say byebye to Daddy, Faith" she held their daughter so her husband could kiss her too before kissing him herself and heading off to bring Snix and Faith to Ians mom.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Blake was sitting on her couch looking at the invite she had gotten for Ian's and Luca's party. She knew it was more than that, but she kept the little tid bit to herself. She hardly thought the two would throw a huge party like this without a little something to share, let alone Ian's smitten glow about him. Tossing it on the table, she fiured she would go, without a date. Not like she was the dating type, but she offered Jared the option to go with her nonetheless. She hadn't heard a thing back, and she wasn't oin to wait.

Dressing herself in a rather flattering outfit, she dressed her daughter in a cute little outfit. Chantelle was getting so big. She could hardly believe that she was on her way to turning two. She was proving to be the darlin'est thing ever. She liked the word no, but she was widening her vocabulary, no matter how iffy the pronunciation was. Slipping coats around their bodies, she propped her dauhter on her hip and grabbed her purse that had her pressent as well as a few things for Nic, and made way to Ian's place. Arriving moments later, she smirked at the group of people. Only a few so far, but she knew Ian had a huge impact in people's lives, they were bound to show up sooner or later.

Walking up to Ian, she smiled and gave him a partial hug, making sure to not squish her kid. "Hey stud!" she mused first off, though Nic feeling the need to chime in herself. "Hi Wian!" Nic giggled her cute little giggle and reached her hands out to give him a hug. Well Blake had to give her props for tryng to say his name anyhow. "Came bearing gifts and all the much needed fun as I can give," she winked to the man and looked down to her daughter who was not iving up on getting her hug from him.

Offering him the opportunity to give her the hug, she smiled. "Your mum is up stairs right? Like the last time?" she inquired from the blonde werewolf. Not that her daughter would make it easy to keep quite and go down without a scene, but she was willing to let her daughter have some fun with that whilst she had fun with her friends. Let alone the fact that she had a great gift suprise for the couple.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Jared Collins

Jared Collins

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am

Jared hadn't been around much as of late, and for that he was a bit regretful. Things had happened between himself and Blake, things he couldn't explain nor did he think he would ever understand. Neither were the dating type so it hadn't quite gotten to that point, and he had never been quite sure what to call them. He hadn't heard from her lately, but he hadn't made any attempt in reaching out to her. His life had been busy, changes were being made, and he'd just decided that maybe the two would have been better off with a break from one another. That didn't mean his feelings for the woman had altered - if anything, they'd only grown with the time he'd spent apart from her. It was hard for him, being the independent man he was, to deal with such strong and foreign emotions but he'd never voice them out loud ever again. He'd done it once with Blake, surprising the shit out of not only himself but obviously her as well. And while the outcome hadn't been negative, he still didn't see himself doing that ever again. It had been at least three weeks since he'd last seen the beauty, maybe even a month. He felt awful for always doing this to her, and he knew the time would come where she would stop forgiving him. He was actually rather certain that time had come.. until he'd recieved an owl from her,

At first, he'd been shocked, although slightly thrilled at the same time. Yet he'd stared at the invite, asking him to be her date to a party. He'd wanted to say yes, and as the date of the party had inched closer and closer.. he'd never sent her a reply. Now it was the night of the party and he was standing in his living room, once again staring at the invite, his eyes skimming the directions. She was probably pissed off at him, hating him now that he'd never answered her. And while he told himself to just forget all about her and move on with his life, he knew he couldn't. He knew he was just kidding himself if he thought that were actually possible. And that was why he found himself heading toward the shower, and soon getting ready for the party. Showing up unannounced? Not one of his better ideas but with the opportunity to see Blake presenting itself, he knew he couldn't turn it down. Besides, he'd even get to see a couple of his classmates.. even though he hadn't talked to any of them much.

Reciting the directions in his head he took a deep breath, mentally prepping himself the entire way there. If she was unhappy with his appearance, he told himself that he would just leave. Of course, he also couldn't exactly blame her, seeing as he was acting like a complete douche. He sighed heavily as his destination came into sight. The closer he became, the more he felt out of his element. Yet he refused to let it show. Being who he was, he put up his bold, cocky and confident front and strode casually toward the groups of people, his ever-present signature smirk lazily on his lips. His eyes swept the faces of the people, his stomach in an unknowing heap of nerves. And then he saw her, the back of her head. The long black hair, the curves of her body that he knew oh so well... Blake. He ignored the way his stomach revolted as well as his heart as he waited for her to finish speaking to whom he presumed was the host of the party. Then, he noticed her little daughter. She was just as beautiful as her mother, he had to admit that much. He'd never been one for children, but Blake's little girl was adorable.

Once the talking seemed to slow he took a moment to gather his bearings before he slowly wandered forward. He placed his hand ever so slightly on the small of Blake's back to announce his arrival before slowly dropping his hand back to his side. "Sorry I'm late.. hope it's alright I still came." He mused first off in a murmur, mostly for Blake to hear, his eyes on her face as he tried to gauge her reaction. Before he could do so any longer though he let his attention drift toward the two men she'd been talking to. "Jared Collins, nice to meet the two of you." A small half-smile before he looked down toward Blake's daughter, and he gave a small wave. He was acting a bit unlike himself and he realized that, but without knowing how Blake still felt it was sending him well.. more then a bit off edge. And let me tell you, he was not enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 am

Alliana watched as more and more people began to arrive. Her attention first settled on Gwen and Evan, smiling happily when she saw their adorable daughter. It seemed as if a lot of her classmates had gone on to have children early on in age but she would never judge any of them based on that decision. She was happy that most of them seemed to be doing well in life. Then, she noticed a girl she hadn't really spoken to, but then she saw Jared coming up on the side of her. She hadn't seen her friend in what seemed like ages, but he seemed to be doing just fine for himself. Turning her head she found Ian in front of her, and she happily leaned in to give him a hug, placing a kiss on his cheek before leaning back. "Alright." She said with a small nod, chuckling as her brother somewhat awkwardly rose his hand in a wave. She wasn't sure why he was acting the way he was - he'd never had a problem being social before.

Turning her attention to the man beside Ian, she found her smile solidly in place. "It's nice to meet you, Luca!" She said sincerely, and she heard Alex almost reciting her. Well, at least he wasn't being a total grump, which was why she'd brought him to this party. With the hopes that maybe he'd come out of whatever funk he'd been in. Once Ian moved on to more of the guests, she turned toward Pat and moved even closer to him, laughing slightly at the whispered words in her ear. She placed a hand on his chest as she leaned up to give him a quick kiss. "Hey handsome." She replied easily, before looking around to the other occupants of the party.

"Should be a fun night, no? Everyone looks so happy.." She mused. And that was a good thing, right?
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Grinning as Alli kissed him, Pat kissed her back and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Well, even if they're faking," he said, "if there's alcohol, we'll find out sooner or later."

As he said that, Pam slid back into the conversation. She looked odd without the twins by her side and the bag over her shoulder that Pat almost didn't recognize her.

"Hi Alli!" she said with a grin. Pat blinked, when did those two become friends? Not that he minded but he was just confused.

Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:15 am

When Gwen left to take Faith up to his mom Ian clutched at his chest taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He could understand how Gwen could forget about his fear of reptiles, it wasn't something that came up on a regular basis, and being a Parseltongue being around Snickers probably just came as second nature to her. That didn't keep it from scaring the crap out of him anyway. To get his mind off that little incident he looked up at Gwen's husband and gave him a short wave. "Yo Ev, glad you two could make it out." He gave the other man a quick man hug before a familiar voice caught his attention.

"Blay!" He called out enthusiastically as he gave the brunette the best bear hug he could while she was carrying her daughter. "How ya doing gorgeous?" He leaned down and kissed Chantelle's cheek and grinned as the baby tried to say his name. "Howdy there princess." He took the packages from Blake and set them over on the table with all the other gifts and stuff people brought. "Yeah my mom's in my room watching all the tykes." He grinned at her brightly as he watched a blonde boy approach her from behind, he recognized the guy but didn't know anything about him. And he almost went into protective brother mode when he was him place his hand on the small of Blake's back. But he didn't smell any malintent coming off this guy so he forced himself to calm down.

He instead outstretched his hand to the man that had introduced himself as Jared and smiled, "Nice to meet you mate. I'm Ian. There's beer over in that cooler by the fire and liquor and food on the kitchen counter. Help yourself." After he'd given Jared a firm handshake he turned his attention over to Alli and Pat, "What are you two over there whispering about. I hope you're not plotting anything devious. That's Luca's shtick."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Blake smiled brightly as her closest guy friend greeted her and gave her the big bear hugs he was always great at giving. "Fabulous, and you my dear?" she questioned him back as he kissed her daughter on the cheek. Chantelle always seemed to like the guy, and she couldn't blame her. Ian was a pretty great person. Nic giggled and her cheeks flushed a bit red and the raven-hared girl snickered. "Looks like you got an admirer, handsome," she joked.

Nic pouted at her then buried her face in her chest. "Your mom is great with Chantelle. Good to see there is actually someone who can handle this bundle other than me," she teased, stroking her daughters hair after her hands were free of the packages.

Her body stiffened a bit at the touch of a hand at the small of her back, she just knew who it was. The oh so familiar man whom she had taken a fancy too, and seemed to never be around... Jared. Blake often wondered if she should just give up on him, but she knew she couldn't, or rather, wouldn't... Their lives may have been busy, but she just couldn't let him go. Not when she felt the way she did about him. Looking at Ian, feeling his air of protectiveness, she wondered how this would play out.

Much to her pleasure, it was civil. The guys exchanged formalities and Blake smiled. Nic lifted her head and stared at Jared with a confused look. She lifted her brow, andpulled her daughters attention away. "Lets go get you all comfy," she mused to Nic then to ian she knealed and whispered to him. "I want to talk to you and Luca about my gift later," she mused in an almost ominously bad way, even though it wasn't. Turning to Jared, she couldn't quite figure out how she felt. She was happy, yet angry at the same time. "Hey," she smiled at him, "Give me one moment?" she asked, before taking her daughter to Ian's mother to babysit.

Getting her daughter situated rather quickly, Blake went back to her waiting date. She was happy he showed up, she was just pissed that he hadn't said a thing for soo long and now he just showed up. Though she couldn't stay made at him for long, not when she missed him so much. Finally reaching the end of the stairs, she walked up to him, looking at him, in his eyes. She really didn't know what to say, which made the few moments as she looked into his eyes a bit awkward, but she didn't care. Before she could stop her body from moving itself, she pushed him, but suddenly hugged him really tight, burying her face into his chest.

Clearly she missed him, but she figured he got that all the time as it was. Sure he could be a dick, but people liked him, she liked him. Pulling away, she composed herself and her familiar smirk befell her lips. "Well thanks for no notification that you were coming. And here I thought this sexiness would be a party of one," she teased like she usually did with him before she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am

Alli smiled softly as she felt Pat wrapping an arm around her waist, and she couldn't help but lean up and give him another kiss, laughing as she leaned back down. "Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself." She said with a playful wink. One of her eyebrows arched when he spoke of the alcohol, but again she found herself chuckling. "You know what, you're probably right.." She mused before shrugging. She wouldn't be one who was weighed down by alcohol, but everyone else had a preference and she wasn't going to exactly hold it against them.

When Pam re-appeared, Alli would admit that she was a bit surprised by the pleasant greeting she recieved. She quickly recovered though, smiling back. "Hey, Pam! How have you and the babies been?" She replied. She glanced up toward Pat and noticed the confusion on his face, but that only made her giggle before she was glancing behind her to see where Alex had gone off to. He wasn't too far away from where she was, and she gestured him over. "Pam, this is my brother Alex. I'm not sure if you two ever met before?" She mused, glancing between the two uncertainly.

That was when she heard Ian and she looked over in his direction with an almost devious smirk to match his accusation, although she was obviously just joking around. "Oh, nothing you need to worry about." She called back with amusement, before returning her attention back to the three people she was with.
Back to top Go down
Jared Collins

Jared Collins

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:43 am

Jared didn't hesitate in taking the outstretched hand that was offered to him, giving the guy who introduced himself as Ian a firm handshake and a nod of acknowledgement to what he was being told. "Alright, cool. Thanks." He spoke as his hand drifted back to his side, his eyes moving away from Ian and back to Blake. It was hard not to just stand there and stare at her, because once again it had been quite a while since he'd been in the raven-haired beauty's presence. Although he realized he had no one but himself to blame for that, and truth be told he felt horrible because of it. He'd admitted that out loud to her maybe only once, but he knew it would be extremely difficult for him to ever do it again. He knew she deserved at least that much from him, hell she probably deserved better then what he could ever give her, but he just couldn't seem to let her go. And while it bothered him immensely, he'd slowly begun coming to terms with the fact that he had feelings for Blake, like it or not, and he just needed to figure out how exactly to correctly deal with them. Ignoring her for weeks on end certainly wasn't the way, it was actually immature and foolish and he knew that. He wasn't sure why he'd done it, but it was too late to take it back now. He could only hope she wasn't pissed off at him for it, which he wouldn't blame her even if she was.

His attention shifted toward her daughter after a moment, feeling the gaze and understanding why she'd be confused. He didn't say anything though, merely nodding as Blake asked for a moment. He didn't plan on leaving now that he was here, because now that he'd seen Blake he knew he'd made the right decision in coming. How things were going to play out was another story, but he decided not to think about that. He'd just live in the moment, go with the flow, react to how things went as they happened, and that was that.

By the time Blake returned, Jared had made his way over to say a quick hello to Alli and Alex. But he went right back to where Blake had left him to wait for her appearance. Once she did, he didn't say anything, just simply watched her as she approached. He knew it was best to let her say what she wanted to first, because he was the one in the wrong here. As much as he hated to admit it, and as much as it felt so unlike him to do so.. she was looking into his eyes and he unnervingly stared right on back. He was a bit shocked when he felt the force of her own smaller body rocketing into him and he stepped back in surprise, but then all at once she was hugging him and he exhaled. This was what he'd missed, this was familiar.. and his arms were soon wrapping around her, holding her close to him. Why was he such an asshole to her? Why did he continuously fuck up something that could be so great?

"I see someone missed me." He couldn't help his familiar cocky attitude from seeping through, and he offered her his trade-mark smirk as she pulled back. He soon noticed hers there as well and it only made his grow. He did glance down at her words though, knowing he deserved them although he was a little surprised that was all she was saying about it. "Well, surprise?" He said with a chuckle, hoping that he didn't sound like too much of a jerk. When she kissed him he didn't hesitate in kissing her back, his hands moving to rest on her hips as the familiar feelings he experienced every time she was near began re-surfacing. Without being able to help himself he pulled her even closer, kissing her more aggressively then he meant to. Making up for lost time? Leaning back he cracked a sheepish grin. "So, shall we re-join the party?"
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 am

Pam chuckled at her brother's taken aback look but didn't bother to explain how the two of them met. They were both former Gryffindors and Prefects, and Pat had introduced them when Alli came over that one Christmas. The Christmas she found out that her brother was no longer a card carrying member of the V club.

"They're fine," she said when Alli asked about her babies. "Still not sleeping through the night but I guess that's normal for three month olds."

Looking at the boy Alli introduced as her brother, Pam shook her head. "No I don't believe we have. It's nice to meet you Alex," she said with a smile. It was her resolution as a mother now to try to be happier.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 am

Feeling Alli kiss him once more, Pat grinned.

"That's quite alright," he said. "I happen to know that sometimes I can't control myself either."

He leaned down and gave her another kiss as well. Pam gave a small grimace that Pat knew was just a teasing gesture. He smiled as Pam answered Alli's question. This honestly was great.

"Hey Alex," he nodded to his girlfriend's brother. When Ian asked what they were planning, Pat just smirked while Alli answered.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Blake exhaled heavily as his arms wrapped around her. She missed the way he could simply envelope her in a hug. Of course he didn't overly deserve one right now, she wasn't about to give him the cold shoulder. Not when she hardly got to see him. That would be something she would give him hell for later. There were plenty of other places they could have a discussion like that, here, they were to have fun, and that was what she intended to do.

The raven haired girl let out a soft scoff, though hardly denied the fact that she did. She would, no matter how much she tried not to. "It's a two way street," she retorted back with a wink. And when their lips collided, she knew he was eager to see her. If not a little over eager from his agressiveness, but she recipricated it and placed her hands against his chest, holding onto his shirt. How she missed this. The overwhelming rush of adrenaline of obvious care for the guy pumping through her veins. Though all too soon did the kiss end, but she figured that was a good thing. Any longer and no one would be seeing the two of them for quite a while. And as tempting as that was, she, they, were there for Ian and Luca's party.

After his offer, she grinned and nodded ever so slightly and plced another kiss against his lips. Fleeting as it were so they could handle being together without getting physical right off the bat which always happened. "That we should," she mused, lacing her arm with his own, as if escorting him, or the other way around, and walked over to Pat and Alli, along with their siblings and Ian. "Hey guys!" she stated in a really happy and content way to everyone after they were done talking.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:08 am

Luca was quiet as he sipped his beer,watching his boyfriend greet all of his friends. Luca had missed out on a lot over the years and it saddened him more than he ever let on. This was supposed to be a happy time and he was determined to make it just that. Reaching up he ran his fssingers through his hair and let out a nervous sigh. No no this wouldnt do at all, he needed to get drunk and get drunk fast. Finishing off his bottle he chucked the empy away and cracked open a new one.

Leaning against the table he continued to watch Ian with his friends trying not to let the sadness creep back in.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

There were still a few people that Ian was hoping would should up, but this was a decent turn out. Nearly everyone that was important in his life that he wanted to share the moment was there. With a smile on his face he trotted over to Luca and wrapped an arm around his lover's waist. "Tonight's gonna get pretty wild don't you think?" He grinned and threw his empty beer can into the trash before levitating another one over to him. "I think Blake might know the real reason we're having everyone over. No one else seems to have a clue though." He gave Luca a kiss on the cheek before pulling away and starting to strip off his shirt.

"Hey! I'm going for a swim, nyone wanna join me?" He called out as he unbuckled his pants and kicked them off before making a beeline for the lake and jumping in. Despite the summer heat the wated was almost cold,just the way Ian liked it. He floated aroundon his back for a bit wondering who among his friends would join in his impulsive idea.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Patrick grinned as Blake walked up to them and watched as Ian jumped into the lake. Chuckling, he paused for a moment. What could it hurt?

"Excuse me," he said to Alli, Blake, Pam and Alex. "There's well mannered frivolity going on at the lake. I must go investigate."

Inwardly he groaned. Did he really just say that? Walking away he stripped off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He'd spell his pants dry later.

Jumping into the lake, he gasped at the frigidness of the water. Sweet Merlin it was cold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Party To Remember
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next