NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

RULES. READ THESE.

Go down 
+42
Ivan Kuznetsov
Austin Davenport
Aurora Thomas
Caedus Magnus
Gregory Greengrass
Blaine Summers
Isabella Taylor
Elizabeth Potter
Evaina Moore
Mary McNeely
Candice Sutherland
Oriana Thompson
Victoria Gaunt
Sarith Kendrick
Ryan Porter
Siobhan Tayte
Cataline Albion
Casey Weasley
Pamala Wood
Patrick Wood
Jared Collins
Laura Stuart
Emilie Porter
Tristan Lestrange
Trista Black
Valentina Levinsky
Alexander Stone
Alliana Stone
Anastasia Levinsky
Evan Caldwell
Rhiannon Summers
Leighton Vega
Blake Darling
Luca Lestrange
Morgaine Arkanian
Indiana Lamperouge
Thea Laurent
Thomas Celare
Evelyn Carter
Maya Riddle
Cassandra Thorn
Gwen Caldwell
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

Welcome to HPNextGen.
Things might be a little different from OldNG but we're doing our best.
RULES:
NO BULLYING IN THE CB. WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. IF I SEE BULLYING IN THE CB YOU WILL BE BANNED.And as I am aware that we have underage users I will advise ALL underage users to be careful. We are not responsible for what you see or what you percept. If you see in a thread that things are getting heavy, just dont read it. It's your own fault if you read a sex scene and then feel unhappy or tainted.
In the CB, if you are underage or do not wish to witness acts of sexual nature please simply sign off CB, no one is forcing you to be there.
If you are sexually harrassed and you DO NOT WISH IT please contact me, Thomas, Evelyn or Evan IMMEDIETLY and we shall deal with it accordingly.
AND ALL ADMINS ARE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. We dont want trouble any more thn you do. So please keep things friendly. We are here to have a good time. Should you have a problem with something please PM one of us in a polite and proffessional manner and we can discuss it.
DRINKING, SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND SUCH THINGS HAVE AN AGE LIMIT. YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE ATLEAST 16 TO ENGAGE SUCH ACTIVITIES.
DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED. NO MATTER WHAT. DRUGS AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ARE FORBIDDEN.
ALSO NO DORMBABIES UNLESS YOU PM ONE OF US AND WE (THE ADMINS) WE WILL DISCUSS IT TOGETHER AND THEN GET BACK TO YOU.

We understand that you may not always have the muse to post, however one liners are NOT permitted. It is incredibly frustrating to post a paragraph and get one or two lines answer.
SO THERE IS A 50 WORD MINIMUM. Its really not that much and you can easily meet this quota by describing your characters feelings, surroundings, etc.
In the OoC Forum there is no wordcount.
Also. Double posting is not allowed unless an admin allows it.
GMing, or Godmodeling is forbidden unless the person you are GMing or and Admin allows it.
GMing would be controlling someones charrie like:
Gwen told evan she loved him.
He turned up the next day singing silly lovesongs with roses, chocolates and wearing a pink heat studded suit.
He then rode off with her, they lived happily aver after"

...Never going to happen so dont GM
ALSO, if you want your charrie to be part (insert magical being here) or a full (insert magical being here) then you must PM me for permission
Please copy/paste this below adding your name to sign this.

Code:
I, Firstname,Lastname, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
By signing you achknowledge that these rules are subject to change!

Last edited by Gwen DeArbour on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

I, Gwenevere DeArbour, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 am

I, Cassandra Thorn, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Maya Riddle

Maya Riddle

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

I, Maya Riddle, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 am

I, Evelyn DeArbour, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare

Thomas Celare

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 am

I, Thomas Riddle, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 am

I, Thea Laurent, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Lamperouge

Indiana Lamperouge

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:41 am

I, Indiana Lamperouge, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 am

I, Morgaine Arkanian, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 am

I, Luca Lestrange, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 am

I, Blake Darling, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 am

I, Leighton Vega, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 am

I, Rhiannon Summers, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Evan Caldwell

Evan Caldwell

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 am

I, Evan Caldwell, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 am

I, Anastasia Levinsky, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:12 am

I, Alliana Stone, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 am

I, Alexander Stone, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Levinsky

Valentina Levinsky

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:33 am

I, Valentina Levinsky, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Trista Black

Trista Black

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 am

I, Trista Black, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 am

I, Tristan Lestrange, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Emilie Porter

Emilie Porter

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 am

I, Emilie Porter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Laura Stuart

Laura Stuart

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 am

I, Laura Stuart, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Jared Collins

Jared Collins

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 am

I, Jared Collins, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 am

I, Patrick Wood, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 am

I, Pamala Wood, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RULES. READ THESE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. Empty

Back to top Go down

RULES. READ THESE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next