NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

A Party To Remember

Go down 
+4
Pamala Wood
Patrick Wood
Luca Lestrange
Ian MacAllister
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

A Party To Remember  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Party To Remember    A Party To Remember  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:07 am

With as much as he had had to drink by this point he knew it probably wasn't a good idea to go swimming but he wanted to just lose himself in the moment and stop over thinking things. Stripping down to his boxers he dropped all of his clothes by the dock and took off running diving perfectly into the lake and coming up with a scream, 'Holy Shit' he knew it would be cold but he wasn't expecting that.

Swimming under the water over to Ian he grabbed his leg and then as he surface he wrapped his arms around the others waist not waiting anytime to pull him in for a deep kiss. "I figured you could warm me up," he said with a wink as he pulled back slightly. "I cannot wait to get you alone tonight," he whispered in Ian's ear. Drunk Luca was a horny Luca and the two did not mix and play well in public.
Back to top Go down

A Party To Remember
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2