NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Can we have a re-do?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

Can we have a re-do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Can we have a re-do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Alliana noticed that her grin seemed to be contagious because soon Pat was smiling as well, and she felt the familiar warmth fill her body. She'd missed seeing his smile and knowing it was directed at her. She'd missed everything about him and it was overwhelming in a sense to be able to call him her own once more and to just know they were back together, finally, after so much time apart.

Tuning into what was being said, her expression turned thoughtful at his suggestion. One of her eyebrows arched slightly when he mentioned sound-proofing the room and she laughed in spite of herself, her cheeks turning rosy at the reminder of the last time she'd been at his house and what had been said and heard. "Oh, merlin.. I didn't think I'd ever be able to face your sister or your father ever again after that." It was a slightly comforting thought to think she wouldn't have to see them at least for a little while longer. She still wasn't completely over that embarrassment.

"But sure, sounds good." She said with a small nod. Smiling she rested one of her hands on the top of the stool she'd been occupying, waiting for Pat to be ready. She leaned into it's support a bit, not wanting him to think she was rushing him.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Can we have a re-do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Can we have a re-do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Pat chuckled as Alli's cheeks turned red, remembering the last time she was over. That was rather embarrassing if he did say so himself.

"Well, if it makes you feel better I didn't think I would be able to face them after that either," he said with a small chuckle. Getting up, he put his hand on hers-the one resting on the stool.

"Ready Kitten?" he asked, her nickname sounding like music to his ears.
Back to top Go down

Can we have a re-do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Diagon Alley :: Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: