NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

A private encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

A private encounter Empty
PostSubject: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Pam sighed and sat down on a bench in the empty corridor on the fourth floor of Hogwarts. There was just too much drama in her life right now. Micah was in France--how long she didn't know--and Pat wasn't speaking to her. There was something going on with him but she didn't know what.

Well, maybe she deserved it. She'd been acting like a real snot to him when he was just trying to help out. Still, he didn't have to treat her like a glass doll.

She rested a hand on her growing stomach and winced as one of her twins kicked. It must have been the boy but she wasn't sure. She hated these past seven months just as much as she loved them.

Hearing movement in the area, she looked around. "Hello?" she called out, her wand by her side.

Last edited by Pamala Wood on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 am

Alliana hadn't been herself lately, and she was well aware of that. She couldn't bring herself to even really care though, even with everyone trying to figure out what was wrong with her. Especially Alex. He wasn't used to her blocking him completely out, but now he'd know how she'd felt with how he'd been acting these past few months. She didn't want to think about it. Didn't want to think about the issues with her twin, or what had happened over the weekend with Buddy, or how Addy was fairing, or even her heart-breaking break-up with Pat.. no. She wanted her thoughts to be completely and utterly silenced, was that really so much to ask for?

Actually, it was and she knew that. But it still didn't stop her from wandering up to the fourth floor of Hogwarts where she'd found that there was an empty corridor. No one ever went up there and it would be the perfect place to just let her mind ease at least the best it could. Right?

So she really would have thought. But by the time she'd made her way up to the fourth floor and was wandering along the beginning of the hallway, an unfamiliar voice called out to her and immediately caught her attention. At first, she was tempted to just silently turn on her heel and slink back in the direction she'd come in. But for some reason she continued to trudge forward, curious to see who she'd stumbled upon. Her presence probably wasn't wanted, but being who she was she had to figure out who was up here.

"Uh... hi?" She replied back uncertainly, not having to speak too loud. The silence around her was enough to make her voice echo, and she walked around one of the corners. To find Pamala seated on one of the benches alone, her wand by her side. A couple of different emotions flashed across Alliana's face before she settled for giving the girl the smallest smile she could manage to muster with how she'd been feeling these days. "Oh.. hi." She said, a bit more sure of herself this time. "I.. I didn't know anyone else would be up here." She explained quietly, looking down toward the floor. "I'll just.. just be going."

It was hard talking to Pamala with being broken up with Pat. She wondered if the girl knew of the situation and if she hated her. That would suck.. but it was also likely. Great.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 am

Hearing the person say hi, Pam relaxed a little and when she saw it was the girl who had come over during the holidays...Alliana, she smiled back at her.

"Oh, you don't have to go," Pam said. "Plenty of room for two Gryffindors."

What was going on with her? She knew she'd been somewhat of a pain over the holidays, especially when Alli had come over to their house. Maybe she was trying to make amends with her year mate? It felt awkward though, and if there was one thing Pam didn't like it was awkwardness.

"Hey?" she called out taking her chance now in case Alli really was going to leave. "Do you know what's going on with Pat?"

Cause he won't tell me a thing, she thought with a sigh. One of her twins kicked again.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 am

It was safe to say that Alliana was very surprised with the friendly way Pamala was acting, and she knew it was showing on her features. She was quick to banish the emotion from her face though and attempted to keep the pleasant smile on her lips. If her fellow Gryffindor didn't dislike her for what had happened, she wasn't going to question it. Why would she? That would just be insane. She'd just be relieved instead. Unless.. maybe the girl didn't know.. yet she was still acting different then all of the other times she'd met her.

Slowly she began walking toward Pamala at her words, nodding lightly. Even if she'd come up here with hopes of being alone, if she was being offered to stay she wouldn't deny it. A little socializing wouldn't hurt, even if being next to Pat's twin sort of did.

She was almost next to her when she heard the question, and immediately she realized that Pamala didn't know a thing. Which made her stop in her tracks, because that meant that if she were to tell the truth.. the fury could still be unleashed. She tried to compose herself, taking a deep breath so that her voice wouldn't betray her. "What do you mean? What's.. what's wrong with him?" The worry and concern was evident on her features, but then she quickly looked down again and exhaled.

"I.. I don't know, sorry. I haven't.. talked to him in a while." She swallowed, forcing the lump in her throat down. "We.. we broke up a couple of weeks ago." Her voice was dull, quiet. She hated speaking this out loud, but Pamala at least should know about that.. right?
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 am

When Alli stopped in her tracks, Pam raised an eyebrow. It was just a simple question wasn't it? Wasn't Alli Pat's girlfriend?

She could see concern on Alli's features but pushed that aside for a minute so she could process what she'd just learned. Alli. And. Pat. Broke. Up.

That explained so much.

"Well that explains it," Pam said putting her hand to her forehead in realization. "Here I thought him just plainly ignoring me and being Mr. Solitude, staying up way past curfew in the library and avoiding the outdoors as much as humanly possible was because of NEWTs."

Now, for the part she was dying to ask.

"What possessed you to do a boneheaded thing like that?" she quickly snapped at the girl before she could lose any nerve. Alli was nice but Pat was her brother. Unspoken Wood rule number one: You do what you have to for family. "He loves you!"
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:13 am

Alliana held her breath as the confession hung in the open air, but Pamala didn't seem angry with her.. yet. Maybe that was because she was still processing the situation, and Alli nibbled on her lower lip as the girl began speaking again. She was listening of course, but she was also well aware that her input wasn't needed at this point. He'd been ignoring Pamala? For what though? The last time she'd seen the twins, they'd seemed like they still got along. A hell of a lot better then she did with Alex.. why wouldn't Pat tell her about this?

She wondered if she were the only reason why Pat was acting in the way he was, but the second Pamala snapped at her she flinched. Well, here was the anger she'd been expecting, but it still didn't make it any easier to deal with. Frowning, she nervously began twisting her hands together absently. She deserved this, she just had to keep telling herself that...

Her cheeks were flushed by now but she wasn't going to back down under the girl's temper. "I didn't want it to happen." She said evenly, her eyes meeting Pamala's. "He suggested it. I followed through with it." Maybe not the best way to put it, but she really wasn't trying to put the blame on anyone. It was hard enough dealing with the break-up, she didn't need Pamala pointing blames at just her when the decision was.. in a way, mutual.

She tried to keep her face neutral when Pamala said he loved her. Certainly didn't look like that the last time I saw him. She didn't say that out loud though. Merely swallowed and said nothing, still warily watching Pamala. She didn't need to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 am

Okay, there was some new information she didn't expect and Pam knew that there might be some shock on her face.

"Okay, back up," she requested. "We're talking about the same Patrick Wood? The one who wouldn't stop talking about you for days the first winter holidays you two were dating? The one who gets a smile on his face the minute he hears your name?"

Well, not that it was common any more. If Alli was mentioned, Pat just scowled. Again, not that she'd know much about that. Stupid being in separate houses.

"So now I have to go smack some sense into that boy," she muttered--not too softly as so Alli could hear her. "I still owe him for treating me like a glass doll over break. Why'd he request the break up is beyond me."

Shaking her head, she looked back at Alli. Yet another kick came and she couldn't help but talk back.

"Will you stop kicking!" she groaned. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 am

Alliana didn't really expect to see the shock on Pamala's face, but it was enough to evaporate her own growing agitation.. slightly. One of her eyebrows arched as the girl requested that they back up a bit to clarify certain things, and the moment Pamala began talking again Alli didn't bother hiding the hurt that appeared on her expression. It sucked, hearing all of that stuff and knowing it was no longer true.. if anything, the moment he heard her name now he probably wanted to bash a few things to pieces. She wouldn't doubt it, but she didn't mention this out loud. Mostly because hearing all of this information made her chest throb painfully. Mutely, she nodded as her response.

But when Pamala said she had to smack some sense into Pat, Alli knew she had to fess up further and explain just why Pat had requested such a thing. Not that she wanted to put herself in a bad light or even talk about this with someone she hardly knew, but.. she still loved Pat, and obviously she couldn't sit there and let the blame be put entirely on him. She wasn't that sort of person.

"He requested it because we were fighting. We were fighting because of something I'd told him. He didn't like what I'd told him, and he didn't believe me when I tried to correct everything." Long story short without going into details. "Things got extremely heated, to the point where he just started looking at me with this sort of dislike on his face.." At this her voice broke, but she cleared her throat and forced herself to continue. "He requested the break up, I did him the favor and followed through." Once she finished with her rushed explanation, she felt drained. Emotionally and physically.

She blinked a couple of times when Pamala spoke, but then she realized she must have been talking to one of the babies. She bit her lip, not sure she'd be welcome to ask anything after more of her confession, but she did anyhow. "How are they doing? And.. and you?" She'd probably get the dirtiest look ever.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:47 am

Pam couldn't believe how much of an idiot her brother was. Breaking up over a misunderstanding? What, was she in a soap opera now or something?

"Oh, like last winter?" she asked and then wished she hadn't. That fight had sounded bad and that hadn't broken them up.

Pam hoped things would clear up soon otherwise she'd not hesitate to hex her brother from here to London. The one thing that broke her out of her musings when Alli asked how the twins and her were doing.

Pat must have told her, she figured. Now she must pity me. The girl with twins without any help.

"I'm doing alright," she said with the mask that had donned her face for most of the holidays. "Be easier if they'd stop kicking all the time."
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

Alliana again was surprised that she had once more misjudged Pamala's reaction, but this time she couldn't be more grateful for being wrong. Her muscles began to relax slightly and she could feel the warmth in her cheeks slowly draining away, back to their normal color. Until Pamala mentioned another one of her and Pat's quarrels... causing her cheeks to flush once more. That had been terrible of course, but nothing compared to this time and the damage she was dealing with. "Sort of." The confession hadn't been that much of a similar one.. actually, in a way it had been. And both confessions had shed a terrible light on her innocent image. Probably the reason why he'd gotten so upset... nope.. not the time to think about it..

She also realized she'd slipped up when asking how 'they' were doing. Wrong move, because Pat had told her not to tell anyone... but it was too late now. She hadn't been thinking straight, and she noticed Pamala's expression shift toward the one Alliana usually associated her with. A more familiar look. Damn... not a smooth move on her part. But Pamala didn't seem mad or anything, thankfully.

"That's.. good." She mused uncertainly, but nodded in understanding when she mentioned the kicking. She couldn't imagine that being comfortable. It wasn't that she felt pity for Pamala, she actually thought the girl was really strong handling what she was on her own. She wouldn't say that out loud though, mostly because she thought her opinion wasn't really important. Another awkward moment and she decided to be brave. "Uhm.. mind if I sit down with you for a bit?" No wouldn't hurt, she decided. So whatever the answer was, she'd just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Pam was thankful that Alli didn't say the usual I know what you're going through tripe that she was expecting. It was really annoying at times to refrain from reminding some people that no, they didn't know.

The twins stopped kicking and Pam relaxed for once. Her two children were going to be a handful once they were born. She was in disbelief that she only had two months before she had to really be a mother.

"Thanks," she said softly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She'd rather not talk about it, or show her true reaction to all the drama. When Alli asked if she could sit down, Pam couldn't help but think that was rather brave. Guess she was a Gryffindor, bravery to sit with someone who wasn't really all that friendly to her.

"Sure," she nodded and moved her wand.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 am

Alliana wasn't exactly sure why she was attempting to try and be friendly with Pamala, after almost never trying after being with her brother for a year and a half. Besides the obvious fact that she was just a friendly person. Maybe it was the fact that she'd always wanted to be at least more then just an acquaintance with her fellow Gryffindor prefect. At least they had that in common.. but that was about it. Well, as far as Alli knew anyhow. Perhaps that was the reason why she was trying to get to know Pamala at least a little bit before they graduated. Which really wasn't too far away now that she thought about it..

"You're welcome." She replied just as quietly, and then smiled slightly when Pamala agreed to her sitting down. Alli waited until she'd moved her wand before taking the seat next to her, leaning back and stretching her short legs out in front of her. She supposed now that she'd practically invited herself to sit down, that she might as well think of something to talk about.

"So.. how far along are you? If you don't mind me asking that is." She couldn't really think of a safer topic at the moment then her children. But if she noticed any discomfort on Pamala's part she'd find a way out of the conversation just as quickly. She didn't want to get on the girl's bad side for any reason. Not more then she already could be at least.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:46 am

Pam looked over at her fellow Gryffindor and Prefect, wondering just what was it like to be her for a change. Her life seemed relatively normal, no due date looming over her head. Maybe that was why she was trying to have an actual conversation with the girl. Or maybe it was because it was too much energy to be hostile to everyone.

"Seven months," she said when Alli asked how far along she was. She never thought it would be this long of a ride, but even more of a surprise was the fact that she actually enjoyed most of it. "One boy, one girl. Seems genetics likes that combination with Wood children."

She was going to give her children her last name. Maybe give the boy Micah's name as a middle name but that was it.

Thank you for not making Mummy sick every day, she thought to her two twins.

Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

Alliana licked her lips in the silence, placing her clasped hands as casually as she could in her lap. She didn't want to appear like she were acting awkward, even if she was feeling it in the slightly tense atmosphere around them. She also crossed her legs, her right leg over her left one, before turning her blue eyes toward Pamala's face when she began to answer her question.

Seven months? It had been that long already? Alliana smiled softly at the answer, nodding thoughtfully. The smile was even more brighter and genuine when Pamala informed her that she was having both a boy and a girl. While twins would always be a handful to have, she knew that the chances of her having twins as well in the future was very likely. "Same with the Stone children." She said with a small chuckle. Her father had been a twin as well, with a sister.

"Any ideas on names yet?" She mused curiously. She didn't want to overstep any boundaries of course, but at least the conversation was cruising along nicely now..
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 am

Pam chuckled lightly. She'd forgotten that Alli had a twin brother. "Guess the odds that you'll have twins are very high, if you ever have kids," she said.

"I've got an idea for the boy's middle name and of course they'll both have my last name," Pam said. "I just don't know about first names for either one."

*You could always name the girl after your mother* she thought.

"Guess I need to hurry up, don't I?' she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

Alliana nodded in agreement, her expression genuine. "Yeah, pretty much. Can't say I'll really mind though.." She said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She really wouldn't mind, because she liked children. And she'd always wanted both a boy and a girl. She'd never really thought about that all too much, never even really had considered names she might want to call her future children. It felt weird to even think of that now, if she were being honest. She wondered how Pamala had handled the situation when she'd found out about it. She'd never ask of course, but like she'd thought before, the girl certainly handled the situation well.

"Well, that's good then." She replied, remembering what Pat had told her about the twin's father. She'd never let on to the fact that she knew though, because he'd told her not to say anything. That, and because it really wasn't any of her business either, and so she had no reason to mention it. Or even go as far as to ask. It wasn't her place, and she'd never do something as nosy as that.

"It's alright. You still have some time. Not much, but enough." She said in assurance, smiling slightly again. "I'd have a tough name picking out names too." She knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:22 am

"Well, that's good at least," Pam said when Alli said she wouldn't mind if she had twins. Between the shock of the pregnancy and the shock of having twins, Pam forgot to really have time to freak out about this.

Micah, I wish you were here, she thought but then banished it to the depth of her mind. She'd raise her children alone--with Pat's help of course.

"Yeah," Pam nodded when Alli told her that she still had time. "But I thought I had time seven months ago and now look where I am."

Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 am

Alliana wasn't sure what to think of the small talk they were making, but at least it didn't feel forced. It didn't feel natural either, almost like the two were forcing themselves to have a decent conversation, but she was aware that that wasn't really the case. She just over-thought everything a bit too much was all, she did it often. Maybe it was just the surprise that she was actually having a somewhat-friendly conversation with Pamala when they'd barely ever exchanged more then three words before this.

She could see where Pamala was coming from, and air rushed past her ajar lips. "Really goes by that fast, huh?" She said thoughtfully, unclasping her hands and running one through her hair. "You'll figure it out. Don't worry." She sounded certain of herself as she once more shrugged, uncrossing her legs and glancing down the deserted hallway.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:30 am

This small talk of theirs felt odd, that was for sure, Pam thought. Though was it odd that this was the first decent conversation the two of them had had when they had been in the same house for their Hogwarts years?

"Yeah," she nodded. "Just like I'm sure you and Pat will be back together before the end of the year. Oh, and I'll get him on a broom before we leave as well!"

Ooh! Maybe she shouldn't have brought that up, she really didn't want things going back to being awkward. Wait, when did she start caring?

Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 pm

With how good the conversation was seemingly going, Alliana felt a flash of guilt for never before attempting to have a conversation with Pamala. It was weird that this was happening now after her break-up with Pat and not while they were going out, but she was just happy it was finally happening. It wasn't that she was looking for the approval of the other girl, but it was nice to have she decided. They'd been in the same house all through their Hogwarts years, finally talking in their Seventh year.. it was slightly strange, she would admit. But at least it was happening now rather then never, right?

At the mention of her and Pat getting back together she couldn't help the small, barely-there upturn of her lips. She liked the girl's optimism and wished she could feel the same way, but she hadn't spoken to Pat since the break-up. She couldn't see them getting back together, not with the way he'd looked at her.. but she could still hope, right? Secretly to herself of course. She didn't want to seem pathetic to Pamala. Although her chest did ache slightly with the reminder that she was in fact single again, but it wasn't Pamala's fault.

"I like the way you think." She said with a chuckle, referring to both statements. "Although the broom one is gonna be really difficult.." She smirked, remembering the last time they'd both been on a broom together. "I can't really blame him though, seeing as I enjoy being on solid ground too." She said this sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:02 pm

"If anyone can get him on a broom," Pam puffed up her chest with pride, "it'll be me."

She snorted when Alli said that it'd be difficult. Pat was always good for a dare when they were younger, and never liked to be called chicken. He'd do it alright, if not for her then for her children. They shouldn't grow up thinking their uncle was a coward should they?

She was glad that she was finally talking to Alli, and could see that she was just an ordinary girl--instead of the girl who could do no wrong her brother described her as. Maybe that was why he'd gotten so mad at her? Because he put Alli on a pedestal and reality finally caught up? Alli was Pat's first girlfriend after all.

Sweet Merlin! She was sounding mature! Must be the fact that she was two months away from motherhood.

"You're both mental," she shook her head. "What's so great about solid ground when there's the excitement of the air above?"

Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Alliana couldn't help but grin at Pamala's confidence, and she really didn't doubt the girl either. There was nothing else like a twin's bond with one another, and if anyone could get Pat on a broom and flying, it would probably be his twin sister. Maybe even his niece and nephew a couple of years down the line, but as of right now.. just Pamala. She'd been able to get him up there once or twice with the help of Ian, but it hadn't ever lasted very long. She hoped Pamala would have more luck then she had.

She chuckled when she heard Pamala snort. It was nice, getting along like this.. no matter how strange it had initially felt like. She was happy to be talking to her and seeing that she wasn't just the girl with an attitude like she'd originally seemed. Alliana felt guilty now for being so quick to judge, and it really went to prove that you simply couldn't judge a book by it's cover. Even if it was something she'd experienced more then once. It was obvious Pamala could be friendly, and Alli knew she shouldn't have assumed otherwise. Oh well, everyone made mistakes.

She made a small face at being called mental, but soon she was shrugging, twirling a piece of hair around her finger absently. "You're right. I'm just such a klutz that well.. it's just a long.. long.. way down.." She said this with a small laugh, her cheeks tinged pink.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Pam chuckled. It had been a while since she was this lighthearted with someone of her own gender. Pat had always been good for a fly in their second year, well until he had fallen off. Now, he was still scared silly of all thing heights but brooms especially.

Alli seemed nicer than Pam thought she was going to be, which made her glad. Pat really did love her, even if they had broken up. They'd get back together--whether naturally or with the help of a meddling 'little' sister.

I hope whichever of you is older doesn't rub it in the younger one's face, Pam thought with an inward sigh.

"Yeah it is a long way down," she nodded. "But that's what makes it fun. Doing flips, doing crazy stunts, and just plain enjoying views you don't get from the ground. Besides, I don't think you can be a klutz when you're sitting."
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 am

Alliana couldn't help but wonder what Pamala was thinking of her at that particular moment. Couldn't help but be curious of her opinion, although she was aware that it really shouldn't matter to her what the other girl thought of her. She was her ex's twin sister, not someone she should be attempting to be friendly with, but that was where she really didn't care. Pamala was turning out to be much more friendly then Alliana had anticipated her to be, although she hadn't ever been trying to be judgemental. She'd simply just been going off of all the times she'd seen Pam act a particular way. It was nice to know that actual conversation was possible between the two.

Chuckling as Pam agreed that it was in fact a long way down to the ground, she nodded slightly in almost reluctant agreement at the girl's valid points. "True, but... I can't do those sorts of things, so naturally I can't consider them fun. I can however, consider them scary." She said with a small laugh and a shrug of her shoulders. She knew she was a bit of a baby when it came to certain things, but she was always willing to try something once before dismissing it. Maybe she'd have to try some of the things Pam was mentioning.. even if to her, it sounded like a death wish.

"And trust me.. if anyone could make a klutz out of sitting, I'm sure it would be me." She replied sheepishly, running her fingers through her hair before licking her lips, slight amusement evident on her features.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Pam wondered how Pat would react if he ever found out that she was talking to his ex, but then remembered that he didn't control who she hung out with. He knew that and she knew that. It just seemed a little weird now, being friendly to her brother's ex. It almost seemed like she should take a side.

But she didn't. Alli was a nice girl and she knew that her brother (despite all his protests) could be a little immature at times.

Hearing Alli's points, she shrugged. "To each her own then. I just can't wait until I can fly on a broom again. These two little ones here have made it mighty impossible to get on."

She also didn't want to fall off and harm them but Pam thought that went without saying.

"Trust me, unless you figure out a way to top my brother's epic fall from his broomstick in Second year when he flew too close to the Willow, I doubt you could make a klutz out of sitting," she said with a chuckle and then froze a little. Pat had sworn her to secrecy about that. Yeah, she could assume that Alli knew--what with being Pat's girlfriend for how long--but Pam doubted that Alli knew the specifics. Of course she could and Pam just didn't know but that was besides the point. Pat swore her to secrecy about that fall (especially the details) and she just went and blabbed it to his ex!

Some sister she was. She grunted a little as one of her little ones kicked yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A private encounter   A private encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

A private encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Fourth Floor :: Empty Corridor-
Jump to: