NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

The night and fight of a lifetime

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

The night and fight of a lifetime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   The night and fight of a lifetime - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 am

Alexander wasn't thinking straight, that much was clear. All he could think about was Buddy's hands on Alli.. where his own hands had been not too long before.. how badly this was all turning out to be... the last thing on his mind was maybe to actually censor the words that were flying out of his mouth quicker then he could initially handle. The last sight he caught of Addy was her crying, hurt written all across her face. He'd wanted to turn to her then, wipe her tears away and plead with her to not believe what Buddy was saying. But he was much too wrapped up in the fight. In Alliana's screamed (and ignored) words as they continued to throw punches at one another, Especially when Buddy tried talking to Alliana, Alex wasn't having it. Another square punch to the jaw, after all he was just demonstrating the skills Buddy had taught him not too long ago. He never would have imagined that he'd have to use these exact defense skills on his best friend though.. never.

Then Addy (poor Addy) was gone and he nearly turned to run after her. Alli was screaming that she hated them and then she was gone too. This was a mess.. and suddenly his one second of not paying attention had him flying into the wall again, Buddy on top of him. The vein in his forehead was pulsing when he heard Buddy's words, and adrenaline he didn't know he still had surged through his body. "YOU'RE A BLOODY LIAR!" He spit out at him, punching him in the gut and then in the face again. "AND I WASN'T TRYING TO USE ADDY, YOU BASTARD!" He was so angry he couldn't seem to force himself to calm down. This was all too much.. overload...

Soon they were tumbling toward the door and halfway down the hallway. He wasn't done with Buddy though, oh no. Flying through the air his body crashed into Buddy's and they were sent rolling down the stairs.. oh fuck. Not one of his brightest ideas, and damn it bloody hurt. He managed to jump up although he winced, wiping at some blood that was trickling down the side of his head. But what he saw was almost enough to make his heart stop. The look on Addy's face.. the tears.... and before he could go after her, she was gone. He was so dumbstruck he completely disregarded Buddy's words before he too was gone. Oh my god..... what in the hell had just happened.....

||One week later||

Alliana refused to talk to him, and so he just kept to himself. He kept going over everything that had happened over and over again in his head... he just couldn't understand it. Things had been going so perfectly.. he and Addy.. and then Buddy.. No. He knew he hadn't been using Addy just for a good time, regardless of what Buddy had said. So why didn't he try to reach out to the older girl and attempt to fix things? Because truth be told, he was fifteen years old. And he knew he shouldn't be feeling things like he was feeling for someone at this age. It was much too soon, and much too daunting.... and he knew it was the wrong thing to do, by not contacting her. But he just couldn't... he felt bloody miserable. Was he really the cause of all this destruction?

The doorbell. It was ringing. He and Alli were the only ones home, and she sure as hell wasn't going to answer it. Groaning he rolled out of his bed and trudged down the long hallway until he was in the foyer. Who the hell could it possibly be? His heart sped up slightly thinking it might be Addy. After all, she'd just ran.... but no. His face fell as did his stomach the second he pulled the door open to reveal the last person he wanted to see -- Buddy. He could tell by the look on Buddy's face that the feeling was mutual, but he didn't give a care. "What the hell are you doing here?" He snapped, his eyes lowering to the roses. He realized Buddy's appearance and how bloody different it was from what he was used to seeing, but the anger was still there.

He sneered at the flowers, tempted to reach out and snatch them out of his hands. But then he had another idea. An evil one, but he had to do it for Alli.. he couldn't let her know about this. He couldn't see her go through the hurt again. "You're wasting your time, Holiday. She doesn't want to bloody see your sorry ass. Neither do I." His voice was harsh, and while he knew he was lying.. he didn't let it go to his face. "So do us both a favor and get the hell out of here." He knew he should ask about Addy.. was dying to...
Back to top Go down
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   The night and fight of a lifetime - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:06 am

I saw my Former brother and glared before the color drained of my face.
"wha-no. No, she wants to see me, I know she does. I wan to see her, now."
but Alex wouldn't let him.
"tell her I'm sorry, that I love her, it's not too late, we leave tomorrow." then I sneered at him,
"Addys doing swell by the way, hasn't eaten in days, hasn't stopped crying. You broke her Stone, and I'm this close to breaking you."
I growled, grateful that I was taller than Alex.
Little bastard...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   The night and fight of a lifetime - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 am

Alexander fought to keep a 'poker face' as he watched the color draining from Buddy's face. Which meant his words had the exact effect he'd been hoping for. "No. She doesn't." He snapped sharply, but sneered when Buddy said he wanted to see her. "It's nice to want things, Holiday. I want you out of here, but you seem to be having trouble listening." He stepped forward and out into the cool air to face Buddy, the door shutting behind him. He couldn't let Alliana hear the exchange going on or she might actually come out and blow his cover. "You. Are not. Going to see her. Understand?" He growled, his eyes meeting Buddy's without even a trace of fear. True, his former brother was taller then him and older, but that didn't bother Alex. Not at all.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be sure to pass your little love messages on." He replied in such a way that it was obvious he didn't intend on doing it. But what did shock him a bit was the fact that Buddy said they were leaving tomorrow. Leaving? For what? Addy was leaving? He could feel his heart dropping but he forced his face to remain as emotionless as possible. And he didn't ask for any more details.

When Buddy described Addy, again Alex could feel his anger slipping. He felt horrible for that, and he knew he should have went to see her.. but when Buddy accused him of breaking Addy, was when he snapped. Taking a step forward, he glared with hate. "Actually, you broke Addy when you spoke your lies!" He spat out at him, struggling to keep his voice low. "I wasn't bloody using her, and it was your words that hurt her!" And it were true. "Get the bloody hell out of here!" He suddenly snapped, shoving his palms into Buddy's chest. "Now!" He couldn't deal with seeing his face a second longer.

Addy.. poor Addy..and she's leaving tomorrow.. It was all he could think about.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Holiday

Buddy Holiday

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   The night and fight of a lifetime - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:22 am

"I'm not mich of a listener Muscles, mor a mam of action, as you know." I smirked, my ass of a self shining through my heartbreak.
"I didn't break Addy by telling the truth you son of a bitch, and I love Alli. I've said it a million times to you now and I wanna say it to her once!" I was getting rather frustrated so I launched a counter attack.
"At least I came, haven't had to beat your ass from the estate and Addy can't wait to move so don't bullshit me, if you really cared about Addy I'd be throwing you off our estate, not the other way around." I snarled knowing I'd hit a sensitive spot.
Then he pushed at me but I sidestepped and promptly whacked him over the head with the flowers.
"I don't feel like leaving. I think you might have to make me, kid" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night and fight of a lifetime   The night and fight of a lifetime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The night and fight of a lifetime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2