NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Help Wanted Thread!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

Help Wanted Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Help Wanted Thread!   Help Wanted Thread! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm

If you'd like to create more of a plotline for any of your characters, and would like to bring one of their family members or friends or any other person that might be in your character's life to life, simply post here!

Example: Say I wanted Ryan's childhood best friend to come 'to life', I would post a thread here looking for someone who would be interested in playing that particular character.

List any information you'd want the other person to know, such as a name, face claim (if you have one in mind), siblings the person may have, and anything else you think the person who might take on the character should know.

Have fun, and hope this comes in handy for anyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander Stone

Alexander Stone

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Thread!   Help Wanted Thread! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 pm

**A person has been found, thank you!**

Hm, I'll give this a try... I've decided I want to bring Alex's former best friend onto here. Information you should know about is...

1. His name, since never mentioned, can be completely up to you.
  2. He's graduated from school already, a year older then both Alli and Alex at eighteen, about to be nineteen. (You can choose his birthday.)
  3. He attended Hogwarts and was in the Slytherin house. A typical charmer, a ladies man of sorts.

4. He was Alex's best friend, but he always had a sort of crush on Alliana and therefore, they forged a friendship, even though Alex wasn't thrilled about the idea.

5. What side he follows and his job, if you want, can be chosen completely by you.

6. He and Alex's friendship got rocky and still is to this day. *PM for more details.*

7. I have a couple ideas for face claims, but I'm open for others.

PM me if you'd like to take him on, and we'll discuss further details. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Potter

Elizabeth Potter

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Thread!   Help Wanted Thread! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Ooh! This sounds interesting! I want to bring in an old (really old) flame of Elizabeth's.

Things one should know if they want to take up the character:

1) Name and face is up to you

2) They were Hogwarts sweethearts

3) They broke up because he cheated on Elizabeth with a random woman three years ago.

4) He was a Ravenclaw Chaser and a prankster.

PM me if you'd like to make this character real. Please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Thread!   Help Wanted Thread! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Um...hi. I've decided that I want the father of Pamala's children brought on here.

Needed info:

1: Name has already been decided but face is up to you.

2: Former member of Slytherin House

3: Completely different ideals than Pam

4: Bad boy, ladies man and a flirt

Uh....yeah. That's about it for needed information. Any questions or concerned can be addressed via PM. Just contact me if you'd like to take on this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Thread!   Help Wanted Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted Thread!
Page 1 of 1