NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Goodgrief such drama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Goodgrief such drama Empty
PostSubject: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 am

I entered the study room with Snickers my familiar slithering behind me.
"mistress...life with you isssss never boringssss...any name ideas? I ffffor one, am for Draca or Hydra..." my snake hissed in parsle tongue.
I shook my head smiling, "nice try, but Evan and I will not name our child after a snake snix." I was still slightly overwhelmed, back at school for a few weeks, I was nearing my four month mark, already showing a bit.
Not to mention I was caring for my best friend Blake in her dispair, and for her daughter. While Blake was unable.
I had spoken to the headmisstress, a young woman, but very firm. She was understanding. And granted me the resources I needed. When I couldn't be with her, house elves tended to Chantelle.
Evan and I owled everyday, i'd never missed anyone so much.
I'd written him some name suggestions, I hadn't been sure of them. Now that we lived together, had almost lost each other, we were more mature, and more in love than ever before.
All this drama..and to top it all off I was finishing my schooling. In these next months.
All of the sudden I was aware that I was not alone.
"oh, hey"
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 am

Pam walked into the study room, hoping for a bit of alone time before going back into the slog that was her schooling. Looking down at her stomach, she couldn't believe (still) that there was life forming in her.

Hearing another girl's voice, she looked up to see Gwen in the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to disturb you."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Pam! Hey, no problem, we can compare circumferance. I feel like I'm my own planet." I laughed patting ny swollen tummy fondly.I was showing pretty well and I saw Pam and I shared the glow of a mom-to-be.
Thank Merlin I had Evan, but what about Pam?
"How far along are you again? I'm almost four months" i smiled, letting Snickers slither away to get me another book.
I was studying spell making, due to my training at the Ministrey, needed to practice.
I hadn't seen Pam in a while, hopefully she was doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:57 am

Pam chuckled along with Gwen as she said that she felt like her own planet.

"Trust me, I feel the same way," she said rubbing her stomach. "I'm seven months along." Stupid August conception. How in Merlin's name had it been seven months already?

Every time she moved, she could hear the rustling of the letter Micah had sent her. In it, it said that he had gone back to France and probably wouldn't be back. She had lodged it into the bottom of her bag, so she could hopefully forget about it.

"Do you know the gender?" Pam asked, sitting down in a free chair. Pregnant women should not be standing long, especially those with twins on the way.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 am

I smiled. "five? Nice, our babies should come close together then." I nodded before smiling at her next question,
"Girl, a lovely little girl. My boyfriend and I are still choosing names"
boyfriend..girlfriend..Evan and I were more than that, we lived together, knew each other in and out... It was lov...real love...
Sigh..
"we're meeting up in Hogsmeade, our apartments there. Can't wait for those weekends" I laughed knowing my lve was obvious. Mhm..
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 am

Pam smiled.

"Congrats," she said. "I'm sure you'll pick out a great name for her. I've got the unlucky job of trying to come up with two names--one boy and one girl."

She noticed the love on Gwen's face and wished she felt like that about someone.

WHACK!

"You just love to aim for the kidneys, don't you?" she shook her head and rubbed her belly. "Tell me, how do you handle the kicking?" she asked Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 am

"Pain Potions" I used to be a Potions Mistress in training. If you'd like, I'll whip you up an extra batch, its no trouble. us Moms have to stick together" I grinned.

"And thankfully, she doesnt kick as much anymore. Prefers moving." I stroked my stomach lightly.

My dear daughter, hopefully I could protect her when she was no longer in me.

(sry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodgrief such drama   Goodgrief such drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodgrief such drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Fourth Floor :: Study Room-
Jump to: