NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Just A 'Little" Tipsy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Just A 'Little" Tipsy Empty
PostSubject: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 am

Ian sat at the table staring down into the bottom of his empty glass. A part of him wanted to get up and order another whiskey and coke, bt the larger smarter part of his brain was telling him that he'd had enough. With a grunt Ian forced himself to stand up and make his way over to the bar. After all that annoying overly logical part of his brain was exactly what he was trying to escape and what better way then to make it shut up then by drinking til the voice in the back of your head no longer makes sense. After sliding the bartender the coins for the drink Ian staggered back to his table. The empty glasses from all his previous drinks littered the table, though the five glasses were an inaccurate count of how much he'd actually downed.

"Bottom's up," he grumbled to himself as he threw the drink back and downed it in one gulp before slamming the cup down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 am

Blake was stressed. Not because of anything she hadn't been stressed about before. Life was just stressing her out. From her job, to school, to her daughter who was getting older and more intelligent as time passed. She couldn't fathom the kind of trouble Nic would be getting into when she got older. Oh how did a drink sound good. The raven haired girl had been slipping up a bit, but she avoided getting completely trashed. Just a little tipsy.

Walking into The Three Broomsticks, she made way to the bar as if that was her destined place to go. Ordering a scotch, she placed the coins on the table once she recieved the drink, and downed it like there was no tomorrow. Oh the bitter burning that went down her throat, how she had missed it. Placing the glass on the counter, she looked back when she heard someone slam a cup against a table, soon realizing the person who had done it. Quickly ordering another scotch, coins paid, she made her way over. "Now why would a sexy guy like you be sitting all the way over here, alone?" she questioned him with a smile, downing her own glass and slamming it onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 am

Ian heard a voice and looked up from his mug and gave a lopsided grin. "Hey Blake, it's been awhile." Ian knew that Blake and Gwen were close, but he'd never gotten to spend a whole lot of one on one time with her. As a matter of fact the last time they'd really been alone was when Ian was still in the midst of his fling with Jay. At the thought Ian made an audible groan and winced a bit. Why did he keep thinking about that, and how much alcohol was it going to take for him to move the hell on.

Ian pulled his stray glasses over towards his side of the table giving Blake some room so she could sit down and join him. "I was thinking of asking you the same thing. Don't you know pretty little things like you are the favorite target for big scary men."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 am

Blake smiled softly at Ian and gave him a nod in agreement. It really had been a while since they had last had alone time together. She missed him, even though they had had minimal time together. "It really has, Ian," she simply replied, feeling her body to take it's toll with the alcohol quickly. That was what she got for not drinkingfor so long.

Taking the seat across from him, she chuckled. "Perfect little treat, or so I hear. Good thing I can handle myself," she stated strongly and almost smugly. Though if she intended any more to drink that evening, she was bound to end up in that situation. "How have you been?" she asked him, before letting her eyes drift to the few glasses he had in front of him, though counting, she could tell he had more than just those few glasses.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 am

Ian's smile faded just a little bit when Blake asked him how he'd been. He was really hoping that he wouldn't have to answer that question. "Well for the most part everything's great. I've got a boyfriend that I love and that loves me back. I'm living on my own. I'm living the fuckin' dream." Ian muttered out as he looked at his glass wishing it'd refill itself.

With a weak smile he looked up at Blake, "What about you. How're the trails of motherhood?" Speaking of motherhood, Ian wondered if Gwen had talked to Blake yet. He knew that she'd been wanting to ask Blake to be the Godmother.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 am

Blake listened to Ian and pulled her leg up close to her body and propped it agianst the table. It was clear, even in his features to the tone of his voice, that he had stuff he was dealing with. Plus, he was sitting drinking, that did raise a flag or two on her sensors. "Thats great to hear! Who is the lucky stud?" she questioned, running her fingers through her hair absently as she looked over his features.

The girl shrugged and gave him a simple smile in return. "Definitely not all that fun, but rewarding I suppose. I am doing well otherwise," she noted. Beyond her best friend being pregnant and freaking out, to her confessing her feelings to a guy that she thought she would never do, she was okay, oddly. Only because she had to be a rock. Not only for herself and her daughter, but for the friends that needed her. "Where did you move to?" she asked after remembering that he had said he had moved out on his own.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am

"You know Luca Lestrange, seventh year Slytherin?" Ian asked as he leaned forward propping his arm up on the table to hold his head up. The alcohol was starting to get to him and he felt like he needed physical support to keep himself up. "Yeah he and I moved in together and it's great. Gwen's staying with us right now until she gets things sorted out." He absently ran the finger on his free hand over the rim of his glass.

"I bet you're a great mum Blake." Ian said with a confidant smile, "I mean you have all the qualiteis a good mom should have. You're kind, you're caring, you listen, and you're a total MILF." He grinned a bit at his last comment and gave her a playful wink. "I'm sure you're daughter's gonna grow up and be amazing like you."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 am

Blake smiled and placed a finger to her lips, thinking of the people she had met. She had heard of the male, but she honestly couldn't say she had met him or not. Though she had a hard time remembering anyone lately, she wouldn't be surprised if they had met. "Oh? How adorable!" she commented on them being together and living with each other. "Thats good, she needs a stable place," she stated softly. She worried for her friend, that was for sure.

She chuckled and gave a slight shrug. Blake thought she was okay as a mother, but she sure did manage more feelings than she ever thought she would. "Damn, you make it sound like I got it all," she teased and winked back. Though she was still glad she could get a guy to sleep with her even after having a kid. "As long as she doesn't sleep around like I do, I think we will be okay," she laughed softly, tapping the fleshy part of her finger agianst the table, "Don't need her ending up like me with a kid at eighteen."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey guys, wrap thus thread up please, so we can get all students in Hogwarts and only hogwarts. Thanks. Pm me when it's done.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A 'Little" Tipsy   Just A 'Little" Tipsy Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A 'Little" Tipsy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: