NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Mason

Scarlet Mason

I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe Empty
PostSubject: I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe   I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Scarlet didnt really want to go clothes shopping but she sort of had to.
And her Mum said she might meet new people. Not that Scarlet cared, she was used to being alone, she wouldnt turn people away but.normally no one bothered s it was a moot point.
She tried really hard to concentrate but one of her favorite songs was on throughout the store.
YOU STUCK WITH ME IM STUCK WITH YOU LETS FIND SOMETHING TO DO!
She started dancing, first shyly then more and more. To say it was slightly awkward for the elderly ladies would be the biggest understatement but Scar didnt care. She was lost in the music, completely forgetting where she was,
"Excuse me, I dont mean to be rude, But tonight I'm lov-OOMPH!" She crashed into somebody, snapping back to the world of normal people.
"OhMyGoshI'mSoSorry!" her words mixed together in her hurry to apologize as a blush spread across her cheeks faster than a Weasely.
Scarlet couldnt believe she'd totally lost it here, good grief, would the hmiliation never end?
Back to top Go down
Emilie Porter

Emilie Porter

I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe   I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Emilie wasn't a huge fan of shopping, but she also wasn't a fan of the blizzard that appeared to be going on outside. It made her cringe inside and so in an effort to keep warm, she'd darted into the nearest store - which just so happened to be Gladrags Wizardwear. A girl could never have too many clothes, right? Besides, her closest back at Ryan's always had room for more things. He gave her money whenever she wanted usually, and she had some on her now.. so she didn't exactly mind the place she'd chosen at random. Just as long as this shopping trip didn't turn out to be a complete waste of her time.

Stamping her booted feet by the door to rid them of any snow she might track in, she rubbed her numb hands together to also get some feeling back into them. Her cheeks were tingling as they began defrosting in the warmth, and she managed a small smile toward the shop's keeper before she wandered further into the store. She noticed that a fairly good song was playing and so she absently began bobbing her head to the beat of it. Emilie was not a shy person at all and so she didn't really care what she did or where she was, so she was surprised she hadn't started singing yet. Not that the elderly ladies over in the corner would like that or anything. She would give them a free show though!

She began browsing through the clothes, glancing up and chuckling when she saw a girl dancing to the song not too far away from herself. She's certainly enjoying herself. She mused wryly in her head before continuing to look. What she wasn't prepared for was to all of a sudden to be crashed into, and the clothing in her hands went flying as she stumbled back a few steps. Whatthehell? Her wide eyes whipped up to see who had so rudely pushed her... and then she saw the pink-haired girl who had been crazily dancing not too long before.

She was apologizing quicker then Emilie could understand her, and she exhaled slowly so that her annoyance wouldn't show. The girl had gotten carried away, it was no big deal.. she would have done the same thing had she let herself get lost in the music. "Ah, it's ok." She said finally, waving her hand in the air to dismiss the apology. She did crack a grin at the intense blush though. "No need to turn into a tomato. I'm not mad, I promise." She said with a small laugh, before bending over to pick up the shirts that had flown from her hands. "Good song though, huh?" She winked with a smirk as she straightened again.
Back to top Go down

I KNOW YOU WANT ME I MADE IT OBV THAT I WANT YOU TO- Oh..hehe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: