NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Blake sat in Silverstone cafe, figuring a little time out was good. She was slowly obtaining a social life, but she wasn't going to hold her tongue. She had to put her daughter first after all, but a little down time could hurt. Looking over the lunch menu she finally decided for a monterey burger, fries, and a soda. All of it sounded so good, it made her mouth water just thinking about it as she ordered it and waited.

Sitting there for a bit, she wondered if she would run into anyone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Patrick walked into Silverstone's Cafe, feeling slightly guilty that he was relieved to be out of his house. He breathed a sigh of relief and fresh air.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of black hair.

"Hey Blake," he said with a smile as he walked over to her. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 am

Blake sat there in her thoughts for a second before being pulled out by the familiar sound of Patrick saying hey to her. "Hey Patty!" she waved, motioning for him to take a seat. "I am have been good, dealing with some things, but everyone does that," she snickered, "How about you?" she questioned back.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 am

"I'm good," Patrick said with a smile as he took a seat. "How's your little one?"

He couldn't believe that so much time had passed since September first in his Sixth year. Pam was pregnant, he had a girlfriend whom he loved, and he was in his Seventh year.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 am

Blake smiled and nodded to Patty. It seemed so long ago that she had first met Patty and seemed like so long since she had seen him, but she wasn't complainin too much. She didn't get to see much of anyone anyway. "That is good to hear. She is doing well. Growing more talkative... Or maybe just more loud in her screaming. I am surprise I am decently sane," she joked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

"Well, insanity's never a bad thing," Patrick said with a chuckle. "But I'm glad she's getting along alright, as are you. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

He wished he could see more of his friends but it wasn't like it'd be too long until they were all back at Hogwarts right?
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Blake smiled and gave a vigorous nod to her head. "Insanity is an ever staying feelin I have, just more potent now," she chuckled along with her friend, "As am I. And it certainly has. Far too long. Miss talking to you and your smart comments," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am

"Well, I'm glad you enjoy them," Patrick smirked. "Cause I have got plenty more coming than just that."

"So how has your break been?" he asked as he tapped on the table. It was a nervous habit of his--usually occurring when he was bored and/or freaking out. But the majority of the time one could find him tapping the table out of boredom.

Last edited by Patrick Wood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Blake smirked and waved her hand as to jokingly wave off amusement. "I am sure you do," she teased as she leaned back in her seat and crossed one leg over the other. "Interesting. How about yours? Spending as much time as you can with your girl?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 am

"Yep!" Patrick nodded. "But I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts either. It's just very boring during the holidays."

What with his father's no magic while living in the house as a student rule, there was no way he could annoy the heck out of his sister unless he used muggle methods. Which he usually ended up doing, though.

Last edited by Patrick Wood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

"I definitely feel you!" Blake remarked in exasperation, "Sucks balls being stuck sitting around. Admittedly, socializing is probably the only reason why I like going to school, though I am a bit of a book nerd too, but I hardly think many people know that." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:51 pm

"Don't worry, I'll keep it our little secret," Pat said with a smirk. "To tell you the truth, I'm a book nerd too."

He was also still frightened by heights--one of the things that made him glad that Pam was pregnant. There was no more of her trying to get him on a roller-coaster.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Blake smiled and giggled. "Thats good. Might have to kill you if you spilled the beans," she joked before giving him more faux surprised look than an actual one. "Really!? Who would have thought!?" she giggled, "But good to know I am not the only one. You have a specific favourite one?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 am

"I happen to like living, thank you," Patrick said with a smile, "so of course I'll keep it a secret."

"You're mocking me aren't you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "The Outsiders of course. Why else would I have a cat named Two-Bit?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Blake smirked and gave him a nod. "Good," she laughed, "I don't feel like killing you anyway."

The raven-haired girl looked away as if she had no idea what he was talking about before giving him a nod. It was just how she showed she cared, in her own warped way. "Haven't read that book in forever!" she admitted with a smile, "Mine would have to be the Divine Comedy. I know thats three books made of poems, but I enjoy them, beyond their religious points."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:07 am

"Glad to know," Patrick chuckled when Blake told him that she didn't feel like killing him.

"I've never heard of that book," he said after Blake told him her favorite book. "I'll have to check it out later. Maybe during the summer after we graduate."

"So are you still working at Hogsmeade?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 am

Blake chuckled and nodded. "Won't be disappointed with the book. It is entertaining, to it's own faults," she added with a smile, sipping her drink.

She gave a nod in confirmation that she was still working at Hogsmeade. "That I am. It has certainly been a good job for me. You too? Still selling those sweets?" she questioned him in return
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Carter
Admin
Evelyn Carter

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey guys, wrap this thread up please, so we can get all students in Hogwarts and only Hogwarts. Thanks. PM me when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Patrick nodded. "Yeah, still selling the sweets at Honeydukes."

He took a last sip of his drink and smiled. He liked chilling with his friends, chewing the fat (if you will) and catching up on what they've been up to. It felt nice as opposed to sitting around the house trying to persuade Pam to come out of her room.

(OOC: end of thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: