What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Share | 

Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:13 am

There was no getting along with his parents this much he had decided. No matter what he did he couldn't make them happy. So there was only one thing he could do, escape for good. Soon he would be going back to school and then once he was finished he would use the money from his grandparents to buy his own place. But for now he had to settle with living in his room here at the Leaky Cauldron.

Sighing he changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt and headed downstairs. Wiggling around a pair of giggling girls he shook his head and then took a seat at the end of the bar ordering some fire whiskey. It was going to be a long night and he just wanted to forget about all of them and about every inch of his miserable life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 am

Every couple needed time for themselves, so while Evan did his own thing I did mine. The best was knowing I'd come home to him.
but...I still had to tell him the news...
How does on tell their boyfriend, who does not want babies, that youre pregnant?
Pregnant...
Holy mother fucking shitty crapola.
I felt ill. But I felt thirsty...
So I entered the leaky feeling tears in my eyes.
God how could I have been so stupid?
We were in love..and was that all going to diminish now?
I wasnt ready for a baby.
I wished I could just down a bottle of firewhisky but I couldnt....
So I did what I always did when I was troubled. I worked as a singer at the Leaky.
The bartender was a nice guy, a real softie inside. He gave me the song he wanted me to sing and I sighed.
Well that was just typical
And oldie, 'S.E.X.'
Sooooo typical...
I got up on the small stage, in jeans and a tight black tshirt and started to sing after theintro.

"No is a dirty word, never gonna say it first, No is just the thought that never crosses my mind." I sang making my voice lower, huskier.
"S is for the simple need, E is for the ecstacy, X is just to mark the spot cuz thats the one you really waaaaaantttt! Yes sex is always the anser, its never a question cuz the answevis yes! Yeeessss!" Thank Merlin I was a good singer.
When the song was over i felt warm and slightly more relaxed, taking a break I sat down.
The guy next to me looked familiar.. "Hey, do I know you? You seem familiar...I'm Gwen." I introduced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 am

Luca wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings as always and leaning back against the wall next to the bar he down another shot. This was sad that he was young and this was what his life had come down to. He had always been the odd man out in his family though due to his life choices but it still wasn't any reason to feel like an outsider in his own family. He tried to be more like Leyton growing up but it just wasn't who he was.

Checking out the girl on stage he thought she looked familiar but he let it pass and turned back to his drink and didn't think any more on it. Well that was until she sat down next to him. Shaking his head he looked her over. "I don't think we ever officially met, but you probably knew my brother. I'm Luca, Luca Lestrange."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 am

"Leytons brother." my eyes narrowed for a second before they sftened. Luca wasnt his brother, he was Luca.
"Nice to meet you Luca. You're in my year, right? I think I've seen you in the commons." I mused before chuckling.
"You probably know me as 'that brunette on Evan Caldwell.' Got that nickname from a few..unhappy girls.." I chuckled. Then I felt my features soften. I might not earn that nickname anymore.
Sigh...OhGod..maternity clothes..They didnt have goth stuff, did they?
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

He watched her expression with a look of indifference, most people that knew of his brother knew Luca by reputation alone. "The one and only." Downing another shot of whiskey he shivered slightly before looking back to her. "Yes, nice to meet you as well and yes I am. Even though I'm Leyton's twin."

Shaking his head he waved his hand for another drink. "Who cares about them, bubbling bunch of dunderheads if I've ever met any. And I don't know Evan but I'm sure he is a nice enough bloke if you put up with him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 am

"Yes, I met him once I believe, briefly. AhWell. And yes exactly, the're the biggest Airheads I've ever seen! Finally, someone who doesnt fawn over them all the time." I grinned "And yeah, Evans my boyfriend, he graduated last year though," I explained thinking that Evan and I had been going out for..six months or so? and hadbeen 'friends with benefits' for about a year. Sigh..maybe he'd accept that I was pregnant..no..no he was going to freak.
Ahh shit.

"So what brings you here on a saturday night?" I ventred siping my drink.
Oh what I'd give for tequila right now.
Oh the things...

Permission to GM my jackass- I mean Husband whom I love, Evan Caldwell.
And I can GM my cousin Evelyn, future head of the Cooper Family.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:31 am

"Believe me, you are better off if you never have. People used to call me the troublemaker of the family but he stirred up more than I could ever imagine. We arent on the best of speaking terms right now." Shrugging he finished off his drink and ordered another even though he was pretty much lit from having polished off almost an entire bottle. What did he care, as long as the galleons were passing hand to hand they were more than happy to keep the drinks flowing.

Glancing back up at her he shrugged. "Escaping my troubles in the only way I know how. At least by morning I won't remember half of it..." He trailed off, he didn't know how his life had gotten this fucked up but all he wanted to do was escape it once and for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariadne Holiday

Ariadne Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:54 am

((Hey darlin' welcome back <33 I was wondering if you'd like to make a newer thread? Gwen and Evan are married with kid now, so this is sorta odd <3 -Gwen))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Ariadne Holiday wrote:
((Hey darlin' welcome back <33 I was wondering if you'd like to make a newer thread? Gwen and Evan are married with kid now, so this is sorta odd <3 -Gwen))

...yeah i was trying to not be such a slacker and i forgot all about my threads and i was like hey look one with my name on it...go..and post in it. I makie a new one, same place same ole batman....or something like that....))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey   

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak and a Bottle of Whiskey
Page 1 of 1