NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

A girl needs her bestfriend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

A girl needs her bestfriend Empty
PostSubject: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 am

I had told Evan I needed some air and I had told Blee to come with me.
Okay. I had dragged her out by the hand and now we were standing utside an i knew she was dying of curiosity.I didnt know how to say it, so I blurted out.
"Evan and I slept with each other. We forgot protection. I dont know wht to do. I told him I had it covered, but the stores closed because its christmas and now I was wondering if you could help me because I love him and I know he cant handle a baby." I was close to tears now.
"He just told me he loves me." my voicebroke as tears leaked out of the corner of my eyes.
"I cant be a mom Blee, Im not ready for that, its too dangerous, I cant lose him, I cant.."my voice turned to a whisper as I paniced and buried my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 am

Blake had been dragged out of her apartment during her party, but she was okay with that. Gwen clearly had something to tell her, and the raven haired girl was extremely curious as to what was going. As she stood there for a second, the door closed behind them and they stood there alone, Gwen spit it out. The mother was taken aback as she heard what the girl had to say.

Might be pregnant? Gwen, of all her friends, Blake was sure she was careful. No one should want to be like Blake, not her exactly, but being a mother so young. And from what she knew of the two, it would not exactly be best if they had a child in the mix, especially after being together for a short time. As soon as her friend started to cry, Blake's motherly insticts kicked in and she hugged her best friend, stroking her back and holding her tight. "Shh, calm down," she told her friend, "You won't lose him..." Blake assured her. "Look I will see what I can do. I mean, not all of them can be close, right? Please..." she said. The siatuation seemed familiar not too long ago for herself.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

I felt her arms around me and tried to calm down,
"Every single one is closed. I told him I had to go to te bathroom and apparated to all stores. Nothing was open." I sighed drying my tears,
"He cant handle a baby, Hell, I cant handle a baby. I cant imagine me..with a..a..life..in my stomach..." I sputtered trying to calm down.
"I was hoping you might have something? to take after sex? i dunno, does that even exist?" I asked running my fingers through my hair, i saw a mother passing by with her child.
It almost gave me a heart failure.
A fucking heArt failure.
What was I to do?
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 am

Blake sighed softly as she scratched the back of her head. She knew what, somewhat, Gwen was going through. She had been there over a year ago, baring a child, though no father in the picture. "It's understandable Gwen. You are still young! The thought of having a child is scary at our age," she told her friend, well aware of the scared and angry feeling she had when she found out taht she was, in fact, pregnant.

Looking past her friend for a second to the woman walking with her child, she frowned. That was certainly not what was needed at this moment. Holding her friends hand and looking at her she gave a nod. "Well, I mean, it does exist, and I do have something, but are you sure? I mean, are you absolutely sure you are pregnant anyway?" she questioned her friend seriously.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am

I nodded at her words, I knew I had come to the right girl. Not only was Blake my best firnd, but she was a mother. She could help me.
"Im not sure. Im due tomorrow but I normall feel symproms before. I feel nothing. No symptoms. I dunno. Id rather be safe than sorry. Can we sneak in and get it?" I asked hopefully.
"Don't tell anyone Blee please, please dont tell anyone.." I begged.

The whole point was that van could never know
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 am

Blake gave her friend a firm nod. "Of course you can go in and get it," she replied to Gwen. She felt sympathy for her friend. To be stuck in the situation she had once been in not too long ago sucked. But she was there for her friend, her best friend, her rock, even as distant as the raven-haired girl way.
Blake shook her head and help up her pinky. "I promise not to say anything love. If you aren't sure then no need to alert Evan..." she stated simply as she gave her friend one last hug, opening the door so her friend could scower her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am

I felt reliee wash through me, "Thank yo Blee, so much." I smiled, feeling maybe it wasnt all lost.I hooked my pinky finger with hers and grinned feeling a wave of comfort and fondness. "I owe you bleeker, I owe you bigtime." /i said as we rushed into the house and to the bathroom after hugging the black haired girl back.
"Okay, so where do you store this stuff?" i asked clueless, "I eh, i never had to use one before" /i explained blushing slightly.
It was weird, to have been a virgin stripper. Hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

Blake smiled and waved her hand as to discount any payback. "You are welcome Gwee," she smiled. She wanted to be there for her friend. "You don't owe me anything. You were there for me, I am here for you," she told the girl as they made their way to the bathroom, some people giving them odd looks, but Blake didn't care. She snickered as her friend questioned her on where she kept her stuff. "Under the sink, look in the back behind the toilet paper," she advised as she closed the door from any peeping eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 am

I nodded and searched the cabinet, moving toilet paper aside but thengasping.
After making absolutely sure I bit my lip and pulled out a bottle marked "Morning after".
The bottle was empty.
"Blee...Blee please tell me..that..this is not the ONLY bottle..." panic marking my voice as I felt sick, I felt like the walls in the room were growig tighter.I felt like sobbing.
"Ohmygod.." I sank to my knees.
There was nothing else to do.
So I cried.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

Blake watched her friend go through her cabinet, hoping that the girl would finally be at ease once she had found the bottle. But once she had pulled it out, it was empty. "Fuck..." she siad under her breath as she rummaged through her cabinet next, finding no sign of a new bottle, and no sign of anything left in the first bottle that was found. "Fuck," she whispered again as she looked at her friend who looked defeated. She held her friend tight as she fell to her knees as well. "There has got to be something..." she whispered, wanting to reassure her friend, but having nothing she could do about it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

I still couldnt believe it, I mean, I didnt even know if I was..you know...but the possibility was there..
I wouldnt think about it, couldnt think about it.
Well there was always...
"The ancient greek used to jump off of high surfaces to abort. But I'd rather not do that..." I muttered trying to calm down.
"What if I..What would I do? Theres no place for a... a baby..in our life...hell if he hears the word 'baby' he'll run for the hills." a few tears leaked down my cheeks again.
"I could go to Mungos...Maybe they could give me something...or..one of those muggle things..ehm those sticks you pee on...do you have those?" I asked hoping my friend had them.
I could magicallty enchance them to work, even though it was just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Blake was growing more and more annoyed with herself. She couldn't do anything to help her friend who was in need of her. The raven-haired girl figured she could be there for her best friend if it was, inevitabley, true that she was carrying a child. Blake looked at her friend and frowned at the girls simple fact of what the Greeks did. "Uh, yeah, that would not be the best idea," she mused simply.

Looking around her bathroom real quick, shade sure to gave a concerned glance to her friend here and there as she continued to talke. Oh... she was sure she had one of those. Maybe it would help the situation? To confirm whether or not it was true? "Ah hah!" she chimmed, "Wait here for a second okay?" she stated sincerely as she ran to her room, picking out a box of tests from beneath her bed and discretely made them way with her back to her friend. "Here you go!" she picked one out and handed it to her distressed friend, in hopes, high hopes, that her friend wasn't forced to endure what she had gone through and possible heart break at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 pm

My hands trembled as I enchanted the test to show it even after a day.
Excusing myself for a second I did what the packaging said.
Heartwrenching sobs sounded for a second before I stifled them, pulling Blee back in.
"Blake...I'm pregnant..." I choked out feeling my entire world break down.
The only time, my first time..and then this...
I must have been Voldemortr in a past lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Blake looked at Gwen, feeling as if her heart too, along with her friends, had stopped too once she was pulled back into her bathroom so suddenly. Her friend was sobbing, and she could tell that the news was heartwrenching and life-changing. She couldn't imagine what her best friend was going through. A baby in the mix of a relationship that was only an infant itself. Hugging her friend tight, she sighed softly. "Sweetheart," she started calmly, "Even with the enhancement of magic, it is still a muggle test.. It may be wrong... Wait for tomorrow?" she offered before her friend went to great lengths to possibly rid herself if the unknown child.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

I could barely think but at my best firends words I nodded trying to compose myself.
Crying wasnt going to change anything, yes I may be extra emotional because today, four years ago, my family had died because of me but there was reallly nothing I could do.
"You're right, maybe its wrong." I nodded wiping my eyes and trying to get a grip.
"Could you please give me one to take in a week. I'll owl you the results." I said shakily before catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
Ev couldnt see me like this. No no no.
So I put a few glamour charms on myself and soon looked like myself again.
"Okay, so not a word. I'll tell Ev when I'm 200% sure." I promised hugging the girl tightly.
"Thnk you Blee." I said softly before trying to put a smile on my face.
Fail. Ohwell.
"Ehm, I left your Christmas present on the table witjh Chantelles." I attempted to think of happy things but with no avail. Oh dear.
Well we'd have to go back to the party now. Evan would notice my absence, I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 am

Blake looked at her friend kindly. She just didn't want her friend freaking out more than she needed to if the test was false. But she was glad her friend had somewhat calmed down. "Sure thing," she told her friend, wanting to know in a weeks time if her friend was truly pregnant or not.

She then stood up and dusted herself off as she watched her friend glamour herself up. After she looked like she did before the life chaningfreak out, she hugged her friend one last time and put a smile on her face. "You are welcome Gwee," she replied and gave her friend a nod. "I will hand you your present when we get back to the party. I am sure you will like it," trying to lighten the mood for her friend a bit before heading back to the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl needs her bestfriend   A girl needs her bestfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl needs her bestfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: