NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Just a stroll (Luca)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

Just a stroll (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 am

I rested a hand on my baby bump and sighed as I strolled through Potter Park
If someone had told me last year, that I would be single, expecting and future Headmistress of Hogwarts I would have had them sent to Mungos and laughed in their face.
It was strange, to think of myself as a Mom. Or as an Adult.
I was only Twenty, i had friends who were still in school! And now they'd have to see me as their Authority?
Great. Well I stil saw the positive sides. As always.
I would have a baby girl, I'd have a stable job, a stable income. My Dad would have been proud.
But there were days when I just wanted to be Cass, funlover and carefree.
Like today.
So dressed in some casual clothes that showedoff my nice figure and my slight baby bump I had headed out to the Park to enjoy the snow.
So as I walked around with a smile upon my features and ran my fingers through my curls.
I was just pondering over whether or not to get an ice cream later when my heel slid on some ice on the pathway and I slipped.
One of my hands went to protect my daughter and the other caught..some cloth?
OhCrap!
I caught myself on someones coat and slowly I steadied myself.
"Merlin, I'm sorry. are you alright?" I asked turning my eyes up after I was sure that Baby was alright.
"ah, this ice, so tricky, even walking is dangerous." I laughed trying to ease possible tension.

Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 am

Luca was not really looking forward to returning school as he should have graduated the year before but due to his parents keeping him home he wasn't allowed to finish with his class. So now he was a year behind and he didn't know what to do with himself.

Leaving the Leaky Cauldron where he was staying he apparated to Potter Park to get some fresh air. It wasn't doing much good though as all he could think about was the past. That was exactly what he was running from. All he wanted to do was forget about it all.

Walking along he didn't pay attention to the others until someone grabbed the sleeve of his long black wool coat. "Excuse me miss. Yes, Yes I'm fine." Smiling down at the woman he nodded his head. "Yes, you must be careful, I'd hate to see a beauty such as yourself in pain."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:37 am

I felt a smile settle on my features and a light blush color my cheeks.
"Well arent you a charmer, I bet you say that to all the girls." I teased with a smile.
"I'm Cassandra Thorn, call me Cass." I introduced before thinking that his eyes were kind of captivating..
Arggg focus Cass!
"So what brings you out here in the snow?" I asked, loving the snow. I wondered if my daughter would love the snow too. Probably.

My naturally happy nature was just radiating from me, I had no files to study, no Thea to calm down because of my cat, no duties today. It was great.
And now I was talking to a very handsome gentleman. Could today get any better?
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 am

Chuckling he shook his head as he smiled at her, "Well I will admit I've said it to one or two but none as pretty as you." Adjusting the collar of his coat he looked her over again with a sly smile before glancing back up to her face. "Names, Luca, Luca Lestrange. And it is very nice to meet you Cass."

Looking around the park he shrugged after a moment, he didn't really care for the cold but it was better than sitting around the Leaky Cauldron all day. "Oh just out to clear my head, I couldn't think where I'm staying at the moment. How about you, do you live around here?"

Last edited by Luca Lestrange on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 am

"Aww yep, you're a charmer." I laughed before smirking as he looked me over,
"Like what you see?" I teased with a smile. The flirty side to me coming out to work.
I listened to him and nodded, I could totally get that.
"Yeah I understand, where are you staying? And I live about five minutes away, with my best friend but she's out." I mused. "And I'm just enjoying a day off, enjoying my time until I go back to Hogwarts." I said sighing. I had graduated what? Thrree years ago? Seemed like less.
"Anyway, I love the snow so I figured I'd stroll around, chat up some men" I winked to show I was joking.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 am

Luca chuckled, he had been called a charmer more than a few times in life both by men and women. It was just part of his nature, both the good part and the bad part. "Yes, yes..just one of my many qualities." Smirking he stepped away to lean against a bench. "Yes actually I do." She was a very beautiful woman and she seemed like the type that was actually able to carry on a decent conversation.

"Oh I'm staying at the Leaky but I came here because I needed the escape." Shrugging his shoulders he didn't elaborate any more. "Well it seems like you've found a man to chat up so I guess your evil plans have worked" he said with another chuckle. Motioning to the bench he placed a warming charm on it and then took a seat, "Join me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Thorn

Cassandra Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 am

"Many? Now I'm curious mister LeStrange." I chuckled and then smiled confidently when he said he liked what he saw.
"Well that falls on flattered ears" I lauughed before nodding "Oh yes, Plan A is a go, next stop; World domination!" I fistpumped the air and laughed again. Before smiling and sitting next to him.
"So, did it hurt?" I used the oldest chat up line in the world stifling a chuckle behind my hand. Gosh I was goofy today. Maybe it was in anticiation of my twentieth birthday next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll (Luca)   Just a stroll (Luca) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a stroll (Luca)
Page 1 of 1