NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

RULES. READ THESE.

Go down 
+42
Ivan Kuznetsov
Austin Davenport
Aurora Thomas
Caedus Magnus
Gregory Greengrass
Blaine Summers
Isabella Taylor
Elizabeth Potter
Evaina Moore
Mary McNeely
Candice Sutherland
Oriana Thompson
Victoria Gaunt
Sarith Kendrick
Ryan Porter
Siobhan Tayte
Cataline Albion
Casey Weasley
Pamala Wood
Patrick Wood
Jared Collins
Laura Stuart
Emilie Porter
Tristan Lestrange
Trista Black
Valentina Levinsky
Alexander Stone
Alliana Stone
Anastasia Levinsky
Evan Caldwell
Rhiannon Summers
Leighton Vega
Blake Darling
Luca Lestrange
Morgaine Arkanian
Indiana Lamperouge
Thea Laurent
Thomas Celare
Evelyn Carter
Maya Riddle
Cassandra Thorn
Gwen Caldwell
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey Weasley

RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 am

I, Casey Weasley, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Cataline Albion

Cataline Albion

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm

I, Cataline Albion, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan Tayte

Siobhan Tayte

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I, Siobhan Tayte, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 am

I, Ryan Porter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Sarith Kendrick

Sarith Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

I, Sarith Kendrick, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Gaunt

Victoria Gaunt

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

I, Victoria, Gaunt, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Oriana Thompson

Oriana Thompson

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 am

I, Oriana Thompson, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Candice Sutherland

Candice Sutherland

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 am

I, Candice Sutherland, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely

Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 am

I, Mary McNeely, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Evaina Moore

Evaina Moore

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am

I, Evaina Moore, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Potter

Elizabeth Potter

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm

I, Elizabeth Potter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I, Isabella Taylor, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 pm

I, Scarlet Mason swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.

I, Blaine Summers, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Gregory Greengrass

Gregory Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 am

I, Gregory Greengrass, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Caedus Magnus

Caedus Magnus

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

I, Caedus Magnus, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Thomas

Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 am

I, Aurora Thomas, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Austin Davenport

Austin Davenport

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:01 am

I, Austin Davenport, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Kuznetsov

Ivan Kuznetsov

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 am

I, Ivan Kuznetsov, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 am

I, Emmaleah Montague, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Forester

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 am

I, Alyssa Forester, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Sisilee Carter

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 am

I, Sisilee Carter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 am

I, Casey Weasley, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Ashlynn Laurent

Ashlynn Laurent

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 pm

I, Ashlynn Laurent, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   RULES. READ THESE. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RULES. READ THESE.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2