What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Share | 

RULES. READ THESE.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 am

I, Casey Weasley, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cataline Albion

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm

I, Cataline Albion, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siobhan Tayte

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I, Siobhan Tayte, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 am

I, Ryan Porter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarith Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

I, Sarith Kendrick, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Gaunt

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

I, Victoria, Gaunt, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oriana Thompson

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 am

I, Oriana Thompson, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candice Sutherland

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 am

I, Candice Sutherland, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 am

I, Mary McNeely, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evaina Moore

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am

I, Evaina Moore, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Potter

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm

I, Elizabeth Potter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella Taylor

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I, Isabella Taylor, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 pm

I, Scarlet Mason swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.

I, Blaine Summers, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregory Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 am

I, Gregory Greengrass, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caedus Magnus

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

I, Caedus Magnus, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:18 am

I, Aurora Thomas, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin Davenport

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:01 am

I, Austin Davenport, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan Kuznetsov

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 am

I, Ivan Kuznetsov, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 am

I, Emmaleah Montague, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Forester

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 am

I, Alyssa Forester, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisilee Carter

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 am

I, Sisilee Carter, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 am

I, Casey Weasley, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashlynn Laurent

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 pm

I, Ashlynn Laurent, swear to abide these rules and that the Admins are not responsible for anything that I may be disturbed by and I promise to be respectful to my fellow RP-ers and I know and accept, that if I fail to abide these rules or if I fail to keep my promises that I may be banned from CB, the site or otherwise be punished accordingly to my actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES. READ THESE.   

Back to top Go down

RULES. READ THESE.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2