NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

ABSENT THREAD

Go down 
+4
Patrick Wood
Sisilee Carter
Gwen Caldwell
Blaine Summers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay so this is where youpost when you will be gone for over a day.

Pos all your charries that will be gone abnd for how long nd a reason.
----------------------------------------------

Blaine Summers/Cassandra Thorn/Gwen DeArbour
I have my profile (and Gwens and Cassandras) saved on my other computer and wil post them when I get it. Though due to the fact that I am not at home and will not be at home until sunday i have to workfrom my notebook which is slow as a retired turtle, freezes like a popsicle and crashes like hopes and dreams.
That being said I hope you all will forgive my lack of help here, I'm trying, it barely lets me post sometimes. Right now my keyboard is being alright but sometimes it swwallows letters, spaces or words.
Bear with me guys.
<3
Blaine/Gwen/Cass/Daph
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 am

Okay sooo

Something RLLY bad has happened.
My laptop has been hacked and due to the severity it has completely and utterly killed it.
All my art, my writing, my photos...allll gone.
And it was pretty fn horrible to expirience because I was, unfortunately, on it at the time.
And due to the fact that my mom thinks it might be bad fopr her comp(which im using right now) i wont be able to post officially for about a month, Fb and skype I'll be on though. And I will try to post here and there, but everything else wont work now because I am lacking the software i need here and we need to be careful of we shall lose all internet and that would really really suck.
Ill miss you all like crazy!

Rhi, I'm going to PM you Blaines acc info so you can RP him until I get back.
Thea, Ry, same with Cass. Keep it like I would, okay? I'll pm you guys her plotline, you dont have to post as her but if you could keep her up a bit, like school posting and such that would be great.

To Evan,
Hey love, sry Gwens posting will be few and maybe far between. As she is my most personal Charrie pls understand my keeping her for my own. However, just keep posting, I'll post as much as i can sneak on.
You know our plotline, miss you <3

To the admins, Ry, Tom, Evie.
Okay, heres the things i WOULD be doing if I could and it would be great if you all could take care of some of it in my absence.

A Bulletin board in the Great Hall, only admins can post there. It has all our school dates (IrL dates) and prom, masquarade, end of year food fight..(Ask Ryan, he knows)
The school year+ those dates I shall pm Evie so she should know then.
The heads of houses are as follow,
Sarith Kedrick: hufflepuff
Elizabeth Potter(? ask Pat) as ravenclaw
Leighton Vega: Slytherin
(perhapsif she wants ) Sisilee carter: gryffindor.
Head boy: Luca Lestrange.
Head Girl:Morgain Arkanian.
School years a bit diff this year.
As we dont have teachers for all subjects I want ALL the teachers to pm Tom, Evie or Ry that they are teaching.
Every subject without a teacher will be handled by the students. Either post oneshots or threads for your lesson yourself. If there is a teacher their lesson plan is up to them but they must hold their lessons.
Homework is nonexistent UNLESS the teacher REALLY wants it. But they have to grade it.
If theres anything I've forgotten I'm sure you guys will be able to handle it swell.
I'm so sorry but I wont be able to help much. I'm incredibly wary of any comp right now as the incident was more than a little traumatizing but as soon as I get my laptop fixed (if it CAN be fixed) then I'll be back.
Bad thing; It may take a month or so.
And to secure myself I cut my ipod off from internet so I will really be limited access-wise.
I love you all very very much. I miss yall already. I'll see you soon, I hope.
Love,
Gwen, Cass, Blaine, Scarlet, Daph<3

EDIT: GOODISH NEWS! MY MOM WILL LET ME ON BRIEFLY ONCE A DAY SO IF YOU NEED CASS TO POST IN SCHOOL PM ME AND I'LL TRY TO POST THEN! I'LL BE ABLE TO GET ON MORE ONCE WE'VE DEALT WITH THE POLICE, THANKS! LOVEYA!

Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Sisilee Carter

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey guys,

I (Evelyn DeArbour and Sisilee Carter) am going on a short holiday from Friday the 19th of August until Thursday the 25th of August. I should be able to get on still, but I am posting here just in case I can't. If you need anything, you can PM Thomas Riddle or Ryan Porter (and Gwen, though remember her own Absent post).

I love you all,
Evelyn <3
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Guys, fair warning. The odds that Elizabeth Potter, Pam and myself are going to be doing much in the way of posting is slim as I've just started college.

I will try to post when I can but I might have to wait for RL breaks.
Back to top Go down
Evan Caldwell

Evan Caldwell

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 am

Thanks to the lovely Hurricane Irene, I'm not too sure if I'm going to be having power or not. I'll continue to be here while I do, and who knows, I might not even lose power.

But if I just randomly not log on for a couple of days (and this goes for all my other characters as well, obviously) then you all know why! Just a fair-warning it case it happens!

Hopefully it doesn't. If it does, I'll see you all when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely

Mary McNeely

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 pm

my internets down and i have no idea how long itll take for those lovely fellas to fix it...and my phone internet is almost non existant at this point so no posting for me.. *sigh* love you all
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 am

I HAVE NOT RUN AWAY.

I've just started up school again and am very busy. So replies will be sporadic, I warn you now.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely

Mary McNeely

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:42 am

Mary and Ivan Kuznetsov will be gone for about three days (November 17th to November 19th or 20th)
Love you guys
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 am

I'm going to be gone for a week starting Friday the sixteenth of Feb.
Cruise ^^ Love you.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lestrange

Luca Lestrange

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:22 am

I was gone because I lost all inspiration...but I think I am back now and Luca and Leyton and (Faith...,maybe....) are back now and ready to stir up some fun
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:01 am

I'll be gone for a week! Student exchange program with Istanbul <3 I'll be back next wednsday <3 I love y'all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ABSENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABSENT THREAD   ABSENT THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

ABSENT THREAD
Page 1 of 1