NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Some News To Share

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Blake had owled Gwen, her best friend, to meet up with her in the park. Not only to catch up and see how her lovely married and now child caring friend had been, but also to tell her her own news.. No matter how oddly excited and freaked out ot she was. Dressing Nic up in a cute little sundress and cute sandals, she kissed her cheek. "We are going to see auntie Gwen today," she told her little girl.

Nic giggled and clapped her hands. "Yay!" she merely cheered as she hugged her mother. Picking her up, Blake smiled and grabbed her bag for the day. Packed with just about everything she would need for the day and more. Leaving her home, she made her way to the park, and did so in a rather swift manner. Seems like she was just about as excited to see her friend as her daughter was.

Finding a nice place to lounge, she put her daughter down and a blanket. Sitting down, she pulled out a toy for Nic to play with as she waited for her friend to show up. She wondered if she would bring her kid along too, or let her husband have her for the day. Either way, she hoped she was doing well.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 am

Gwen smiled and kissed her husbands cheek as he pulled her in for one last kiss,
"Evannnnn. I'm just taking Faith to the Park to visit Blake and Nic." she smiled, dressing their only months old daughter in a white dress and booties, gently laying her down in her baby carriage.

"Love you, babe!" she called out, heading out the door. Soon she saw a familiar face and heard a familiar voice.
"Blee! Nicky! My girls!" she smiled, hugging her best friend and kissing her nieces' cheek.

"Blee, you look stunning. Just stunning. And you look like a little sunshine, baby girl." she smiled down at Nic and then at her own daughter.
"Yes, Faith, you're still the prettiest." she laughed at her daughters big, blue eyes and dark curls.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Blake sat there for only a few moments watching her daughter, and over analyzing what she was going to do next in her life. Another child was going to throw a wrench into the gears, again, but she kind of looked forward to it. If not to be a better mother. "Gwee! Faith!" she called back after hearing her best friend call her name.

She looked well. Seemed like the married life was doing her well. Hugging her friend back, she smiled and looked down to her niece. She was cute that was for sure. "And so do you for a married woman," she teased back to her friend. Nic giggled and walked over to Gwen and hugged her leg. She always seemed to fancy the girl right off the bat.

"Looks like you have been well my dear? Married life treating you well?" she questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:45 am

Reaching down to gently stroke Nickys cheek, "Hey baby, how's it going?"
Sitting down next to Blake she nodded, "I've never been better, neither has Evan. It's just..everything's falling into place, it's more magical than anything we learned at school.` The brunette smiled, `and you, Blee? How are things?`
Faith stirred and gurgled happilz, her tinz hand reaching out for Blake. Such a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Blake smiled and watched her friend take a seat next to her and Nic stay close by. "Goo!" the little almost two year old giggled. She was getting big. Hard for Blake to think that she was almost two. "Oh? Now that sounds like a fabulous life there." she smiled.

Looking over to Faith, the newest little one and brought her hand close for her to play with. She was so much like her parents she could already tell. "Life is... good. Growing more complicated than I would like, that's for damn sure," she scoffed slightly with a mocking smile. "But nevertheless I am living."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Faith seemed to laugh and Gwen beamed, "The first time she laughed I swear Evan almost had a heart failure. It was adorable."
then she heard her friend say it was growing complicated and a worry line creased her forehead.
"What's going on, hon? did something happen?"
Faith, sensing her mothers worry, adopted a similar look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Blake smiled genuinely to her friend as she kept playing gently with Faith. Though she knew the feeling. Despite not wanting to have a child, she had grown to like the thought, and it was amazing to see all the things her daughter could and could not do and when she could the things she couldn't, it made her smile. "Babies can do that to ya," she snickered.

It was slightly amusing when she aw Gwen take on a rather worried look and Faith do the same thing. Like mother like daughter, she smiled inwardly. She sighed and pulled her hand back and laid down, looking up at the blue sky. "You remember Jared right? Well more me talking of him? I don't know if I told you, but we kind of confessed that we liked each other. Dramatic and all that... blah blah blah. Well we had a night of... fun getting over the emotional crap. And here I am, pregnant... Again..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 am

Gwen nodded before smiling at the emotional bit then her jaw dropped slightly.
"Youre pregnant? Well congradulations, does he know yet? How far along? Don't worry, the Caldwell family is your family, too. I'll be there whenever you need me." Gwen promised, her free hand holding Blakes.
"Are you sad or something, hon?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 am

Blake furrowed her brows when Gwen repeated that she was pregnant. She never liked the sound of it, let alone when others said it. Damn Blake for being as caring as she was, and liking Jared the way she did. "Thank you Gwen..." she replied. The thought was comforting to have her friend and her family there for her as she gently squeezed her friends hand. "No.. I haven't told him, and about three months."

She sure did wait a while before telling anyone, but she didn't know what to do. Life was so... crazy. She already had a kid to take care of. She had no idea what she was going to do with her relationship with Jared and if the fact that they were going to have a child together would make him leave. "I'm just... unsure. I don't know how things will go with him. And I don't want this kid to have a dead beat father too..."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:17 am

"You need to tell him, Baby." she thought of Evans reaction to her having waited with telling him.

"Hey, Jared isn't Black. Black was a moron. And an Idiot. Jared isn't an idiot. I'm not saying he won't be scared, but from what I've gathered he's a good guy, deep down." she bit her lip, "I can talk to Evan, I'm sure you could stay with us once it gets close to delivery. So Nic is taken care of and we can get you to Mungos soon."

She ran her fingers through her friends hair softly, "Don't worry your pretty, little head, Darling. We'll get through this, you have us." Gwen smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Blake smiled half-heartedly. She knew she had to tell him. He was the father of her child. He was. Not some random hook-up she had just been with but Jared. The guy she had so madly fallen for. They hadn't even established a relationship? What the hell would make it any better with a child thrown into the mix? "I will..." she said softly.

Her daughter then plopped down on her stomach, making her grunt and she coughed slightly. "Does that mean I get a sissy, mommy?" The raven-haired girl chuckled softly. "Not if you jump on me like that," she joked cutely with her daughter before strking her hair. "But you will have a little brother."

She looked at her friend gratefully. "I couldn't possibly impose like that. You already have Faith, you don't need me and Nic to be a bother," she told her friend. Hearing Nic giggle in excitement, she highfived Blake's hand a bunch of times. "Yes mommy! Lets stay!" she mused excitedly.

"And I am more than thankful to have a friend like you at my side. Makes my life... that much better," she returned the warm smile and gently squeezed her friends hand in gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:50 am

"Please, it'll probably only be a month, I'm sure Evan won't mind." she countered, wanting ardently to help.
"Congrats on a boy, Who knows, maybe you're carrying my daughters future husband" Gwen tried to lighten the mood and Faith blinked, unknowing of why her Mom had said her name, but recognizing it.

"Always a pleasure to help, you know I love you. And Faith loves her Auntie, right baby?"
Faith gurgled happily. She had her mothers smile and most of her features, with the exception of Evans blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Blake smiled softly and nodded. "If you insist," she replied. The next comment her friend made her laugh. "Oh? No wouldn't that be something. Ha, I can picture it. Have to be the cutest couple around," she chuckled, setting Niccy on her stomach.

"I love you guys too," she smiled. Looking at her daugther, she couldn't help but think of how her newest little boy was giong to look. Nic was gorgeous in her own right, the only good thing with her father being Black. But her baby boy, he had just as much potential in looking beautiful too. "Gwen," she started with a bit of a curious tone, "how did you tell Evan you loved him?" She was curious, and maybe it would give her some pointers on how she should tell Jared.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 am

"Oh, ehm... it wasn't exactly a pleasant expirience..." Gwen blushed deeply, something she only did around Evan or while talking about him.

"I was still blind...And we were fighting and it got so bad that he was going to leave and I hadn't told him I loved him, yet. And so right before he left and I was already crying, I said it. I don't think I said it loudly...But it was enough. He turned around and stayed. I didn't say it after that, he wasn't ready and I didn't want to ressure him. He told me after this little girl here was concieved." she took Faith into her arms and the baby played with her curls.

"From what I have heard, Jared is a lot like Evan used to be. But I've only spoken to him a few times." The brunette kissed Faiths cheek.

"So don't lose hope if he runs at the word, if you really love him, just stick to him. Show him you're there for him, even if he doesnt think he deserves it."

Softer, she added one more piece of advice, looking at Faith with a dreamy expression,
"And you musn't believe if he says he hates you...he doesnt mean it..." she snapped out of her revierie with an apologetic smile, "I told Evan I hated him when he left me. He said it back. Neither of us meant it, we were just scared."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:07 am

Blake nodded slightly as she listened to her friends story. She couldn't imagine a cocky player being to willing to deal with emotions. She knew it all too well cause she was exactly the same way. "But it worked out in the end.." she mused softly after her friends little spiel. Though they were good for each other, despite their issues.

She laughed slightly at Gwen's remark of the similarity between Jared and how Evan used to be. "Honestly, he is just like every guy I have ever been with. A cocky, selfish, confident, son of a bitch who thinks he is God's gift to the women on the planet. Just like me. The only difference this time, I like it on him. I like everything about him. From all the nasty bits, to every part of his personality, cocky arrogance in all," she admitted, letting Nic pat her hand like a drum.

She let out a soft sigh and took in the advice Gwen offered her. Despite how young they were, life had already thrown them into lives of adults. "Whether he deserves my love or not, I am not going to let him walk out without him knowing. He knows I am there for him, I just can't say the same."

Her pretty green's looked at her friend curiously at the comment. But it occured to her that there was the possibility of the word being used. "Oh..." she replied, a bit scared now. She had heard the word so many times in her life, it meant nothing, but if Jared said it to her... Whether he meant it or not... "Thanks for telling me," she mused softly, "You know, if everything manages to be okay in the end, I think you, me, your hubbers, and Jared go on a date."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:28 am

"I know what you mean, Evan never got why I loved him through everything. I saw something in him that was worth it. But we worked through it, in the end, because we can't live without each other and we don't want to." she smiled down at their daughter and then back at Blee.

"I think it will work out. And I think a double date would be lovely, we should probably take the kids, too. I'm sure when Faith is older that Nic and she will be good friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some News To Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some News To Share   Some News To Share Empty

Back to top Go down

Some News To Share
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Diagon Alley :: Potter Park-
Jump to: