What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Share | 

Can we have a re-do?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Can we have a re-do?   Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Pat sat at the bar, smirking at a wayward thought. He'd offered to bring Jack and Julia out to give Pam a day to rest, but his dad had beaten him to it. His little niece and nephew had his father wrapped around their fingers.

Taking a sip of Butterbeer, Pat sighed. How different his life was compared to seven months ago. But to his surprise, he somewhat liked it. Seeing Alli again that one time in the armor room had calmed some of the awkward feelings he thought would stem from that horrid break up. But it hadn't cleared the air completely and he hadn't seen her since.

The bartender took his empty glass away and handed him another. Raising an eyebrow, Pat shrugged before drinking it. It was great to be able to escape the mad house that was his home for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Alliana couldn't believe that she was now an official graduate. It was still hard to accept, even an entire month later. After those seven long years (that had honestly felt as if they'd flown by) she was now out in the real world, and at first she hadn't been sure of how to deal with it. She'd had Alex (sort of) by her side and of course Ari, but she'd kept her distance from Buddy after their last encounter. She'd felt like that chapter of her life had to be closed, and so that was what had happened. Both of the Holiday twins would always be in her life, but right now there just wasn't a spot for them. She could easily make room for the boy Holiday, but she knew it was better to distance themselves from one another.

And then there was Pat.. a small sigh floated past her lips at the thought of her.. ex boyfriend. That thought was still a bitter one, if she were being honest about it. Mostly because their horrible break-up had been spontaneous and she'd honestly never imagined that it would last as long as it had. In her heart, she'd wanted it to be brief, but instead it had turned into a long six months. Long enough where she figured that despite what she'd wanted and hoped for, they just were not destined to be with one another. She'd only seen Pat once and while the meet-up had eased some of the tension, she was positive that if they were to ever see one another again.. it would still be there.

It had sucked, going through graduation without him there. She imagined that he was now an uncle, and she almost yearned to know how that was going for him. To know how they were, what they'd been named, how Pamala was... so many questions that she didn't have a right to really ask anymore. After six months, the pain still hadn't seemed to dull but she was dealing with it accordingly. Chances were she probably wouldn't be seeing him again now that they'd graduated, but it could happen... right?

Deciding to go to the Leaky Cauldron, she wandered out into the cool nighttime air and exhaled. She needed to get away from her thoughts, of that she was sure of. And so in no time at all, she was striding through the doors.. not expecting to see the keeper of her thoughts seated a few feet away from her. At first she paused, unsure of what to do. But then finally she merely exhaled heavily and strode forward, doing her best to slid casually into the seat next to him. "Hey, stranger." She hoped she sounded nonchalant and friendly. The last thing she wanted to do was to have a repeat of their last encounter..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Pat turned his head when he heard someone sit down next to him. When his eyes saw that it was his ex, his hands slowly got sweaty. He rubbed one of them on his pants as to not draw attention to them.

"Hey yourself," he said, praying his voice was steady. He really hated awkwardness with anyone, but this type of awkwardness was a type that he utterly detested. "How are you enjoying being a graduate?"

He had hoped that by now he'd be back in Alli's life, and their relationship would be repaired. Though, that was just wishful thinking and that was obvious now.

He couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the necklace he'd given her their first Christmas together. Had she sold it or kept it? It was then that the flood wall of wondering burst opened. How was Alex? Did they patch their relationship? What job was she going to go after? Did she have a new boyfriend?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Although on the outside Alliana was trying to portray herself as cool, calm and collected, on the inside she was absolutely freaking out. It had been a few months since she'd seen his face and it surprised the hell out of her that she was still able to experience such a clash of emotions, even after all of the time they'd spent apart. Absently she linked her hands together and placed them on the bar in front of her, just for something to do. Anything to keep the inner panic from making any sort of appearance. She glanced his way at the question, licking her lips as she considered her answer. "I like it." She finally admitted with a small nod of her head. "How about you?" Although I should already know. I shouldn't have to be sitting here having this conversation with you..

She dismissed her thoughts as quick as she could. It had been hard for her to get over her break-up with Pat, and truth be told she still wasn't over it. She'd even kept the necklace he'd given her on their first Christmas, although she didn't wear it anymore. It was safely tucked away in her jewelry box, and it hadn't seen the light since she'd taken it off. "So.. how's... life?" She didn't want to sound like she was struggling for a topic of conversation, but oh she was.

She ordered herself a butterbeer, eager to have something to sip on and occupy at least some of her attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Pat couldn't help but smile a little at her response. It was nice that they could talk like this.

"Oh, I'm good," Pat said as he pulled out a picture of his niece and nephew. It was a muggle photo so neither infant was moving. Julia's brown hair was slowly becoming the same shade of that of her mothers, and both twins had inherited Pam's love of mischief. Julia was always giggling if he tripped over something.

"Pam had birth in early May," he said as he passed her the picture. His relationship with his sister had gone back to normal after she delivered the twins. Granted, he'd gotten hexed a lot their first day back home. He returned what he got as Pam was no longer pregnant."Jack and Julia are their names. Julia was born two minutes before Jack, as Pam loves talking about."

Honestly, he didn't know why the time mattered anymore. They were both adults, and Pam was a mother. He looked over at Alli and inwardly winced. She should have known this from the beginning. But she wasn't, all because of his stupid mouth and the words that came out of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 am

Alliana nodded slightly when he informed her that he'd been good, although her attention was drawn down when she noticed him pulling something out. It didn't take her long to figure out that it was a picture of the sorts, but just what he was trying to show her, she wasn't absolutely sure. It only took her about a second or so to figure out that it was probably a picture of his niece and nephew, and she couldn't help the slight excitement she felt at the idea of actually being able to see what they looked like. She briefly glanced back up when he told her that Pamala had given birth to her babies in May, and she eagerly (yet gently) took the extended picture.

Immediately a smile broke across her face as she gazed down at the adorable little twins. "Aww, Pat! They're beautiful!" She couldn't help but say in excitement, her eyes shining with glee. They really were a precious looking pair, but she figured Pat already knew that. Still smiling and still looking down at the picture, she chuckled in reaction to Pat's statement. "Julia kept the record going, of course she's going to love talking about it." She said with a small laugh before handing the picture back over to her ex. "They really are precious. How do you like being an uncle?" She wasn't sure what it was, but suddenly it felt as if a lot of the awkwardness had been drained away by the simple conversation of the twins.

Maybe it was because they'd found common ground when it came to something to talk about? She wasn't sure, but her blue eyes were resting on him as she waited for him to reply. It no longer hurt to be in the same room as him, and while it still bothered her a bit to look at him and know that they were no longer together, she knew it was just a fact of life. What mattered was that they were actually sitting here and talking again, and not acting like they completely hated one another. Even though in her heart she knew she'd never be able to hate Pat, ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 am

"Thanks," he said with a smile when Alli told him that his niece and nephew were beautiful. He didn't know why he'd shown her the photo, maybe lost in thought from when they were together.

Pat took the photo back and swore he felt his fingers brush up against hers for a moment. he must have been imagining things though. Sticking it into his wallet, he couldn't help but smirk when Alli said that Julia kept the record going.

"Yeah," he shook his head in amusement. "Dad finds it amusing that his little girl had her daughter first. Honestly, he loves every time Pam asks if he can watch them. Which isn't very often, mind you."

"Being an uncle...." he said and then paused for a moment. How did he say that it was bloody terrifying when he really didn't want to make things awkward? They'd just gotten used to talking again, he didn't want to cause her to leave. "It's different. Now I'm someone's role-model, even if that someone is only two months old."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Alliana had been fairly distracted by the thought of the twins when she'd handed the photo back over to Pat, but she was fairly certain she'd ended up brushing hands with him. Maybe she was simply imagining things, and she couldn't be completely certain though so she'd quickly disregarded the thought. Even if she had, what did it matter? She wasn't some little girl in grade school anymore, she was an eighteen year old graduate who really needed to begin maturing if she wished to be successful in her lifetime.

Glancing back up, she was pleased to see Pat smirking at something that she said. Yes, this was definitely going better to their last encounter had. Absently re-crossing her legs as she listened to him speaking, she soon had her own smirk in place on her lips. She chuckled, taking a sip of her drink before speaking once more. "So I'm going to go ahead and guess that they're good babies? Easy to handle?" She said with a small smile. From the looks of the picture, the twins seemed as if they were going to be a rambunctious pairing when older, but as of right now they were still in the calm phase, being only a few months old.

She began to absently trace her index finger along the neck of her butter beer as he repeated her question and trailed off, almost like he was thinking about how he wanted to answer it. When he did come up with an answer though, she gave him a gentle smile. "I get what you're saying." A pause. She didn't want to make things awkward, but a part of her felt the need to make him feel better, if she could. "I bet you're a wonderful uncle though. You're a fantastic role-model for them, and I have faith that you'll continue to be even as they grow older." She knew that that was probably a little too serious right now coming from her, and probably didn't mean much. She could feel her cheeks warming up slightly as she bit her lip, and soon she shrugged. "It'll all be alright." Hoping she hadn't made things awkward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Pat smiled at her as she flushed. He had always liked it when she flushed, thought it was cute. Not that she wasn't always cute, of course. Gah, why was he thinking like that? It was time to move on.

"Thanks," he said. "I'm sure it'll be harder once they're older. Now, it's easy. Except for the sleeping through the night, that they really don't like to do. They also seem to find it entertaining if I trip over one of their toys. I sense pranksters in our midst."

He watched as her finger traced the neck of her butter beer bottle, and had flashbacks to cold winter days by the lake, holding hands and other activities.

"So, how have you been?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink as to keep himself in the present instead of the past. I should really know this, he thought with an inward grimace. Never more did he regret his harsh choice than now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Alliana felt herself relaxing again once Pat smiled, but that didn't help tone down her warm cheeks. Deciding to ignore her reaction she took a sip of her drink, eyes back on the bar for a moment as the temporary silence settled between them. She'd missed his smile, missed seeing it directed towards her... no. She couldn't be thinking things like that, not with how long it had been since they'd broken up. She had to move on like he seemed to have. There was no other option.

"You're welcome." She replied with a small shrug, showing it wasn't really a big deal because she meant what she said. She nodded to show that she agreed with his statement, laughing quietly at his mention of tripping over their toys. She could see the giggling faces of the twins now, and it made her smile even more. They seemed like the cutest babies ever. "It will be once they're older, but it'll still be worth it." She pointed out. "You better watch out, Uncle Pat. I'm sure you'll be one of their first targets!" She teased with a playful wink. Well then, where had that come from?

Deciding not to over-think her actions anymore, she placed her bottle of butter beer back on the counter, listening to his question and considering how to answer. "I've been pretty good.." She said finally, trying to decide just how true that statement was. "Alex and I.. we're still not like we used to be. And..." She nearly mentioned her friendship with Addy and Buddy, but decided not to. Things were going too well for her to mention them. "Life's just been relatively boring if I'm being honest." She gave a half smile, suddenly lost in thought. What if she...? No. She couldn't say anything like that. It would be too much too soon. But she'd always been honest with him, and this was the perfect opportunity.... but what if she messed everything up? What if things got awkward again? They were just beginning to get comfortable around one another again.. but what if she never got the chance to do this again?

"I miss you, Pat." Her voice was quiet, so quiet that she wasn't sure he'd hear her. Already, her cheeks were going red again and she almost wanted to take back what she'd said. Maybe he hadn't heard her, but she was fairly certain that he probably had. After a moment of staring down at the bar she exhaled sharply, shaking her head. "I.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that..." Even if it's the absolute truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Pat smiled again when Alli pointed out that it'll still be worth living with Julia and Jack, even if they would become difficult when they got older. Though he couldn't help but revert to the easy nature he had with her when they were dating when she shot him a playful wink.

"I don't doubt that," he chuckled. "They've already started stealing my socks as well, so I'm tempted to start locking my sock drawer. Of course I think Two-Bit just gives them the socks as a gift."

He had to will himself not to frown when Alli said that her relationship with Alex still wasn't the same. That wasn't his place any more. He was the ex, and exes didn't care what happened in their ex-girlfriend's life. Even if they tried their hardest to avoid the little voice telling them otherwise.

"Well that's no good," he teased when Alli said that her life had been boring. "A boring life is never any fun."

He mentally tensed after that. He was such an idiot! Though, it was true. A boring life was never any fun. When Alli told him that she missed him, Pat stared at her for a bit. Was this really happening? Her voice had been so quiet he'd have missed it if he hadn't been paying attention to her face.

"No," he said gently but still resisting the urge to put his hand on hers. "I miss you too. Please Alli, I'm sorry. Sorry for what I said that day. I was frustrated, angry and a complete ass to think you'd ever lie to me."

He sighed. He'd been wanting to say that since they met in the armor room but his lips never got the memo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Alliana couldn't really bring herself to reply to anything previously said because her mind was still in a cloud of shock from the words she'd allowed herself to utter. Her cheeks were still viciously burning and she continued to will herself to breathe, figuring purple wouldn't compliment the red that well. She lifted a hand to run through her hair but realized that it was trembling, and with slightly wide eyes she quickly lowered it again, hoping that Pat hadn't noticed. She didn't want him to see how severely she was reacting to what she'd said because honestly, even she was shocked by it. What was going on with her?

She could feel him staring at her and it made her even more anxious, so much that she reached out to grasp her bottle of butter beer just for something to do. She wanted to remove herself from the situation, especially with the silence coming from his end. She'd made the wrong choice, she shouldn't have spoken up. He'd moved on with his life, without her, and what she'd said had been completely uncalled for. And now she'd just gone ahead and ruined any chances they had at forging a friendship because she was an idiot. She was frustrated with herself suddenly, but once she heard Pat's voice again it was like everything around her froze in anticipation. She was hopeless..

At first, his words shocked her and she blinked a couple of times, uncertain if she'd heard him right. Breathing deeply she dared a glance in his direction, and he seemed sincere... why was her heart suddenly beating quite so quickly? Hearing that he missed her too gave her some degree of relief, but not much. Her blue eyes watched him closely as he apologized to her, something she'd never expected him to do, and she was left without a word to say for a good minute after he'd finished speaking. "Well.." She began quietly after a moment, clearing her throat and glancing down again. "I'm sorry too, Pat. Really I am.. everything was my fault. I wanted to be honest with you but I never wanted to lose you.." Her voice dropped toward the end and she bit her lower lip to keep her voice steady.

"Yet I ended up losing you anyhow and.." She took another deep breath, giving her head a small shake. "I'm just sorry. For everything." Why was this all coming out now? She wasn't sure, but she felt like it needed to be said. Even if she couldn't be more uncertain of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Pat looked at her in disbelief. Why was she apologizing? Wait, had she even accepted his apology? He brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked back down at the bar.

"Funny," he said but in a different tone than the last time he had said that word. "I didn't want to lose you. Guess becoming a difficult asshole somewhat counteracts that point."

He looked back at her.

"I'm sorry Alli. You don't have to apologize for anything. You did so last time, let me have a turn to beg for forgiveness," he said softly. "I really am sorry Alli. I loved--love you and I didn't want to lose you. I hope you can forgive me."

I hope you might take me back, he thought but then eliminated from his mind. Even though she missed him didn't mean she wanted him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 am

She glanced upward again after she'd spoken, but she was confused to see the disbelief written across his expression. Why did he seem almost... surprised that she was apologizing as well? After all, if she hadn't brought up her past and made him upset, they probably wouldn't have been where they were today. She shifted on her seat as he brushed the hair out of his eyes, once again nibbling on her lower lip as he began to speak again. Her stomach lurched when he began, but she could tell that the tone being used was different. Breathing in deeply, she slowly nodded, her eyes downcast. Of course, she didn't think Pat was an asshole. He'd been extremely difficult, but she hadn't been giving him any slack either. Simply put, they had both been wrong in the situation and there was no going around that.

She could feel him looking at her but she couldn't bring herself to look back up just yet. Instead, she continued to listen to the sound of his voice, her leg absently beginning to bounce up and down -- a nervous habit she'd picked up over the months. That and biting her lip. She wanted to stop him when he told her that she didn't have anything to apologize for, because she did. She'd been the beginning of the entire fight. But when he asked her to let him have a turn to 'beg for forgiveness', she decided to say nothing. Again he was apologizing, and this time she was just about to open her mouth.. until he said he'd loved her. She was surprised by how much it hurt to hear that, and she turned her face away from him at the same time he corrected himself.

It almost felt like she couldn't breathe properly as her cheeks once again flushed their familiar shade of pink, her heartbeat quickening at what she was hearing. It seemed like a long while before she said anything, but slowly she turned her body so that she was facing him. She breathed in deeply to settle her nerves, telling herself that this was the right thing to do. All she'd been doing was taking risks this entire time, so why not throw another one into the mix? He said he still loved her... but maybe this would be a little too much. Stubbornly she ignored her thoughts, biting her lower lip before slowly leaning forward toward him. This was her last chance to back out....

And instead she lightly took either side of his face into her hands, her thumbs gently stroking the soft skin of his cheeks. Then, she leaned forward even more, allowing her lips to ghost along his. Lightly at first, but then slightly more firmer without waiting for a reaction from him. Her heart felt like it was going to explode out of her chest and she was almost terrified to see his reaction as she slowly leaned back again, her eyes slightly wide as her hands slowly dropped from his face. Way to control herself..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 am

Her silence bothered him, just as all silence did really. Had he gone too far in stating that he was still in love with her? She'd probably moved on, though she would have told him if she had.

When Pat felt her hands on his face, he honestly had no idea what she was doing. Until he felt the lips. He'd dreamt of this moment since they had broken up only it was by the lake or somewhere romantic. Not in the Leaky Cauldron, of all places.

He wanted to respond to her kiss, but his brain was jammed. The only thing that he seemed to be able to do was wrap his arms around her. But just as his arms were about to do so, she pulled away. He knew his eyes were probably wide and his arms were probably sticking out making him look like an idiot but he didn't care.

He didn't even wait for her to say anything. He just leaned in and returned the kiss, starting off as gentle as she did. The moment he did so, he honestly thought someone had just set off fireworks.

Pulling back, he ran his hand through his hair and gave her a small, goofy grin like the one he wore when she first accepted his request for her to be his girlfriend. It felt good. It felt familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Alliana was vaguely aware of the fact that Pat had barely responded to her kiss, but she figured it must have been because she either a) took him off guard or b) just didn't want her to do that. Her gaze lowered as she began to absently bite on her lower lip, trying to slow the pounding of her heart and trying to work up the courage to apologize for her actions. She'd gone too far, she decided. It was all too much too soon and she really needed to tell him that she was sorry for basically throwing herself at him, in a sense. She shouldn't have tried something when the hints weren't even there. She couldn't even bring herself to look at him to see his expression or any reaction.

She was just about to glance up again and finally utter some sort of words when all of a sudden he was kissing her again, and her eyes remained wide open for a second before fluttering closed when she realized what was happening. Her heart sped up once again and she could feel her body relaxing as she leaned into him, the kiss becoming slightly deeper as she did so. One of her hands reached up to rest on his cheek as they kissed, and by the time he pulled back she could only smile like an idiot. The spark, it was certainly still there for her. She'd never claimed to be over Pat, but kissing him and still feeling how she did proved that she really wasn't.

Her hand gently fell from his cheek, only to trail along his chest and come to a rest on the top of his knee. She wasn't sure what to say, and she wasn't even sure if she would be able to form a logical sentence. Looking up, she noticed he was sporting his own smile and she couldn't help but laugh, feeling lighter then she had in months. She wasn't sure what this all meant now, but she didn't dare ruin the moment by asking. All she knew was, she felt happier then she had in a long while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Patrick felt Alli's hand move from his face to his knee, but all he could see was the smile on her face. This, of course, only caused his own smile to grow.

Her laugh, while unexpected, was like music to his ears. How he'd missed that over these long six months. He moved one of his own hands and placed it on top of the one resting on his knee, hoping that it wouldn't be too much at one time. Then again, if it was, she'd have walked off the moment he kissed her.

He never pretended to be over Alli, never for a minute. Now, she was back and kissing him. What exactly did this mean? Were they back together? Just friends but with benefits? Really awkward exes?

"Hey Alli?" he said, in a soft voice that he wasn't even sure she'd notice. Then before giving her a chance to answer, he said, "Can I kiss you again?"

If she said yes, it'd mean more to him that he'd ever dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:49 am

Alliana wasn't sure that if her lack of words was just making the situation awkward, but she couldn't bring herself to speak up. Because for one, she wasn't sure what she could even say and for two, she didn't want to ruin the moment with him. She'd been waiting for this moment since the day they'd broken up, and while it had taken much much longer then she would have ever hoped, she was just happy it had finally happened. It still left her with the vexatious question as to what this meant for them now. Kissing could have meant nothing at all. Of course he'd said he missed her, and that he still loved her, but that didn't mean that meant he wanted to get back together with her. She was biting on her lower lip again without even realizing it, and she quickly forced herself to stop.

Her attention wandered back to reality as she felt his hand covering the one she'd placed on his knee, and her smile slowly grew. She hesitated for a couple of moments before she gently turned her hand over so that it was palm up against his, her fingers slowly working their way through his until their fingers were laced. She realized that this was a very bold move, but everything about this night had been about risks. And if he was going to reject her, so be it. She couldn't just sit back and not show him how she felt anymore. It just wasn't going to work that way.

She breathed in deeply, almost missing the quiet way he said her name. Her blue eyes turned to his face, but before she could answer him he was asking the question. She blinked, slightly caught off guard, but after a moment she was smiling. She glanced down, biting her lower lip in an attempt to stop the goofy reaction, but after a moment she nodded gently, releasing her lip from in between her teeth. For some reason, she felt as if she should let him go in for the kiss this time, and not her. And so she waited, her eyes slowly flickering back up to his, her gaze never faltering from his eyes the entire time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 am

Feeling her fingers lace through his, Pat tightened the grip ever so slightly. He didn't want to let go. At Alli's nod, he gladly leaned in and began to lightly kiss her.

The moment his lips touched hers, the fireworks presumed. Without knowing it, he deepened the kiss. Time honestly seemed to stop during that moment and the only reason he had to stop was for air. Darn the human need to breathe!

He broke the kiss, and leaned back. A big grin covered his face. He had been waiting for this moment for so long! He breathed in, gladly enjoying the moment.

He wanted so much to ask if she wanted to get back together, but he didn't want to ruin the moment. It'd been six long months since he'd held her hand, let along kiss her like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 am

Alliana felt his grip tightening on her hand and it made her smile slightly, glad she hadn't pushed things too far. The moment Pat received her answer he was leaning in and she breathed in lightly seconds before their lips met again. This time, she didn't hesitate in kissing him back as her eyes closed and her hand gave his an absent, gentle squeeze.

As the kissing presumed, all she could think about was Pat and the moment they were sharing. Her heart was beating quickly and it felt like a fire had been ignited in her veins as it quickly roared through her body. She knew right then and there that she couldn't keep telling herself she wasn't in love with Pat anymore, because she was. She'd never stopped loving him, even after their horrible break-up. Not even after all the things that had been said. He'd always been the keeper of her heart, even when they hadn't been together. Of course, it had been all her past mistakes that had torn them apart in the first place, but she refused to think about that. No, not right now when she was feeling quite so wonderful and Pat was kissing her the way he was.

She would admit that it felt like she'd lost all track of time once Pat finally pulled back, and she breathed in deeply before slowly opening her eyes. It wasn't long before she was grinning again, her eyes shining and her expression clearly one of happiness. She didn't say anything for a long time, not wanting to ruin the moment. But she knew she'd end up saying something, mostly because she had to know.. what did this all mean for them?

So after about a minute or so, she finally dared herself a moment to ask. Her thumb gently began to stroke the back of his hand, just so she would have something to focus on as she asked. "Hey, Pat..." Her voice was a murmur, hardly loud enough for him to hear but she knew he would. "What... does this mean..." She knew he'd know what she meant. He always did have a way of figuring out just what she wanted to say. Shyly, her cheeks turning a faint pink, she looked back up to him, her eyes slightly guarded just in case he completely rejected what she was saying. After what had been happening here though, she wasn't sure how well she'd be able to take that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:28 am

Seeing Alli grin after that lovely kiss was more than anything Pat could ever hope for. He had felt her kiss him back, something he'd missed.

Feeling her thumb stroke the back of his hand, he looked at her when she said his name. It was soft, barely audible in the crowded pub but he could hear her. What did this mean?

Well I was hoping it meant you'd take me back, he thought. If you'd have me that is.

He looked at her lightly flushed cheeks, and gave her a small grin.

"It...err....it means I want you back," he said after stumbling over his words a few times. "If you'd have me, that is."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 am

Alliana willed herself not to break the eye-contact they were maintaining as she waited for his answer to her question. She found it slightly amusing that this was all happening in the Leaky Cauldron, of all places. But to her, she didn't care because what she had waited for and wanted for so long might finally be happening after six long months. Half a year without him. She'd had to go through graduation without him. She'd missed the birth of his niece and nephew. Major milestones in each of their lives, but everyone made mistakes and there was nothing she could do but to live with it now. That was all there was to it. It was a part of life.

She noticed his small grin and her heart squeezed in her chest, hoping that maybe this was a good sign. She couldn't help but chuckle as he stumbled over his words a couple of times. She still found it adorable, just like she had back when she'd first met him. When he said it meant that he wanted her back, she was fairly certain that if she smiled any larger, her face might permanently stick that way. Without thinking she grabbed at his other hand, the grin brightening her features immensely. She hardly even heard him saying only if she'd have him. It took her a couple of seconds to actually form a sentence that would make sense, but she leaned forward toward him happily.

"Of course I would!" She couldn't help the enthusiasm as she suddenly let go of his hands and stood up, throwing her arms around his neck as she hugged him. She couldn't help her over-excitement as after a moment she slowly leaned back, smirking slightly as she gave him an apologetic look. "Oh... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 am

Pat kept his eyes on her, not wanting to look away in case she said no. But her chuckle only made him grin. That was a good sign, wasn't it? Her giant grin though was as good a sign as any.

The hug was a shock but a good one, as he missed it. He may have graduated at the same time as her, but they'd missed going through it together. Six months. Bloody hell! He'd never thought they'd be apart for so long. He still couldn't believe that they were getting back together at the Leaky Cauldron.

"It's fine," he said with a big grin as she apologized. "I've missed it."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek, gladly taking the opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 am

Alliana couldn't seem to keep the grin off of her face as he informed her that her actions were fine, and so with that in mind she took it upon herself to do it again. "I've missed it too." She said with a small nod as she leaned into him again, arms once more tightening ever so slightly around his neck. She laughed softly when he kissed her on the cheek, not quite sure what to do with herself exactly. She was overly happy, that much she knew and she just didn't quite have much of a control over it at the moment.

So leaning in she gave him another small kiss on the lips before leaning back, a thoughtful look written across her features. While she was thrilled that they were back together... "Hm.. whaddya say we go somewhere else? Not that I have anything against the Leaky Cauldron or anything, but.." She smirked, letting her arms fall from around his neck as she took a step back. She picked up her butter beer and finished it off, lightly placing the empty bottle back on the bar as her eyes flitted back to him, waiting for his answer.

Just where they would go she wasn't certain, but she didn't mind. As long as she was with him. After all.. she could imagine that they had a lot to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:49 am

Her grin was contagious as Pat smiled back at her, and hugged her back as well. The grin just grew bigger when she laughed.

He raised an eyebrow though at her thoughtful look but smiled at the idea of going somewhere else. He too, though he had nothing against the Leaky--it was probably his favorite place at the moment--had thought of going to a new location.

"How about my place?" he asked. "Dad's out with Jack and Julia, and Pam's probably out walking around. We can sound proof the room now that we've both graduated so it won't be too awkward."

Honestly, he didn't care where they went. Hell, they could go to the moon and he wouldn't mind. It might be hard to breathe, but he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a re-do?   

Back to top Go down

Can we have a re-do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Diagon Alley :: Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: