What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Share | 

A Badger and Lion meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 am

Alliana felt herself smiling before she could help it, although she did playfully roll her eyes at his comment. "I'm glad I did a great job distracting you then." She teased, laughing before she gave him a peck on the lips. "I know, I do too." She assured him.

They had only been dancing for a couple of minutes longer when she was fairly certain she heard a bell ringing. The sound was faint but it still caused her to frown, and she sighed as she gently leaned against him. "Seems like reality is beckoning us.." She mused, wrinkling her nose.

How fun... not. She'd rather stay here with Pat, that was for certain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 am

Pat wrapped his arms against her. "Reality does like to do that at times," he said with a sigh of his own. Sometimes he wished he could just stop time all together, or make every minute with Alli his reality.

"Even though I'm firmly against going," he said. "We should go grace the rest of the world with our presence."

He didn't want to though. He'd rather stay right in that room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

Alliana stopped their swaying movements and just stood there resting against him, enjoying the little time that they had left. "I know, but you would think it would learn to get better timing.." She said this with a small grin, but in a way she meant it. Too bad life didn't slow down for anyone.

Smiling sadly she nodded, before leaning up to give him another lingering kiss. Eventually she leaned back and laced their hands together before slowly wandering toward the door.

Clearly she didn't want to go, but she didn't have much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:47 am

Pat kissed her back, trying desperately to ignore the feeling that maybe they should just stay in the room. Missing one day of classes wouldn't hurt right?

Walking to the door with her, he stopped for a moment. "Two-Bit!" he called and chuckled as his kitten ran up to him.

"Can't forget about you," he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 am

Alliana had this strange feeling that maybe skipping classes just for one day wouldn't hurt... it was her last year after all, and she hadn't skipped any classes in a long time. No one would know that they were there, or even together.. but it probably would have been inferred.

She knew it wasn't that great of an idea though and so she stopped when Pat did, chuckling when Two-Bit came running up to them. "Oops, sorry Two-Bit." She apologized sheepishly. She hadn't meant to forget all about him, that wasn't very nice of her.

"Well.. I guess I'll be seeing you soon then?" Her face was sad but she offered him a slight smile. They'd see each other again in a couple of classes today but that was about it. Better then nothing though, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:57 am

Two-Bit meowed in response when Alli apologized to him, causing Pat to chuckle. There wasn't much that could phase his kitten.

"Yeah, I guess you will," he said with a small smile. He so did not want to go but he had no choice. He was a Seventh year after all, had to set a good example to the younger years. Not to mention it wouldn't look good if his nephew and niece found out about him skipping class.

"I'm sure it won't be long until Hogsmeade is open," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Alliana made sure she took her time in everything she did. She couldn't help but feel like something wasn't quite right. She knew she was just being silly though, and so she kissed him again before nodding agreeably.

"Yeah. Soon enough!" She said as cheerfully as she could manage, before giving his hand a squeeze. "I'll see you a little later today then?" She mused, unwillingly walking forward a couple of steps down the hallway.

She still had his hand in hers, and she'd continue to hold it until she couldn't reach anymore. Slightly cheesy but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Patrick noticed that Alli still had her hand in his, but he didn't mind. He walked towards the door with her, not wanting to let go if he didn't have to.

"I hope so," he replied back, squeezing her hand back. He just didn't want to leave--and after all, classes vs. time with his girlfriend? The latter would always win.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Alliana finally turned and gave Pat another long kiss before gently releasing his hand. "Me too." She said quietly, sighing before she decided that if they didn't leave now, they'd probably be late to classes. Not that she'd care because she'd much rather be here with Pat.

But Prefect duties.. being late wouldn't look very good and she didn't want to lose the title in her last year. "Love you, Bear. See you soon." She said, blowing him a kiss as she walked backwards down the hallway.

Then with a chuckle and a wave she turned on her heel and wandered toward her dorm to collect her backpack. Let the rest of the day begin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Pat nodded as Alli told him that she loved him and watched her go. Sighing, he collected Two-Bit and began to walk the opposite way to the Hufflepuff Common room.

Time to greet reality, he sighed. Well, it had to happen at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Badger and Lion meeting   

Back to top Go down

A Badger and Lion meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2