NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Irreplaceable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Blake was sitting beneath a tree. Time had been going by so quickly, and before she knew it, she was in school, finishing off her last semester of school. It seemed sad, that she had lived eigtheen years, and she only remembered a few moments. Gwen had been there with her all the way though. Talking to her, helpin her, taking care of her daughter when Blake, herself, couldn't. She felt helpless, in some ways. She had no idea what anything was like, what people were like, how she would deal with some of them. Though from everything Gwen had been telling her, she was kind of glad she had no memer of her personality. Blake sounded like an awful person.

Sighing, she watched her breath dissipate through the cold air as snow fell gently. Looking at the serene lake, she smiled gently. The place seemed familiar, she could tell, like much of the school. She had been there for quite a while, she was sure she had been in almost all the places possible. Some were nicer to be in than others, she noted. And here was one of them. She wished she knew why she liked this place. Why she felt calm here, even a bit excited. Shaking her head, she let out another sigh. There were many people Gwen told her about that she knew, and she wondered how they would react if they saw the raven-haired girl now. Confused, alone, far too nice to suit the girl who she used to be.

But, no matter the feelings she had, Gwen was teaching her some of the reasons why she felt the way she did. Why she used to be cold, mean, slefish, and a quite a few other not overly likeable traits. Maybe some of the information was vague, but that just showed how much she used to keep from her supposed best friend. She was grateful for the girl being there, that was for sure. Gwen had been doing anything she could for her, and she had no idea how she was going to pay the girl back for everything.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:11 am

I usually avoided the lake, due to my immense fear of it, but I had seen Blake heading that way and I decided to go after her. I was a tad over four months along and Evan and I were already discussing names. I think he was gfinally accepting it a bit more. I missed him like crazy. Sure we saw each other once a month but still.
It wasn't the same.
I was sure he felt the same though. Sigh..
As I approached my raven haired friend I smiled softly, my dark purple maternity blouse flutterring around the edges lightly.
"hey Bleeker...Chantelle's with the elves. How's it been going hon?" I asked softly, brushing a strand of hair out of my eyes. Poor Blake, it must be horrible not to remember much, I knew I was doing what I could but there was a part of me thinking it may not be enough.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:24 am

Blake drew little flowers in the snow out of boredom. She could very well try and obtain her memories, but even with help, it wasn't seeming like they were coming back. There were wo many things left unanswered and she couldn't take it. It had only been a few weeks, and she knew she had to get her memoory back or she would go crazy. And starting a new life sounded awful, especially after everything Gwen had told her she had been through.

Next thing she knew, she heard someone walk up, only to instantly realize that it was Gwen. Smiling softly she nodded to the girl in appreciation. "Thank you," she simply mused first off. She was kind of glad her daughter would hardly remember her first year of life. Because honestlly, she wouldn't want her daughter older and knowing she had completely forgotten her and was illequiped to take care of her in her state. Good thing... that was for sure.

The raven-haired girl shrugged and looked up at the girl. It was obvious that she was pregnant, the shirt alone helped on the assumption, but otherwise, she had a glow about her. She wondered what she had been like pregnant. Though as Gwen told her that Chantelle's father was an ass hole, she wanted to remmeber who he was, just so she didn't feel bad that the girl was being rasied without a father. "Fine, I suppose. Thanks for all you have done," she added, running her hand through her slightly dampened hair. "I just wish they would come back, you know? I feel helpless and misplaced. I mean, should I even come to school? Would people even miss me here? Like honestly, except for a few people who would notice, I could just go home without interogating everyone I meet about who I am. Like how I grew up, why I seem to not have a family, why I am so detatched. And if you don't know that much about me, then how am I supposed to think others would know more? Who would miss this...?" she was honestly not taking this well.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 am

Patrick walked around the lake, grinning as he did so. He loved the lake as he had so many good memories here. His first kiss with Alli, telling her that he loved her...yeah good memories.

Two-Bit, his faithful companion, scampered ahead of him when he saw two figures by the lake as well. He knew those two students!

"Hey Blake, Gwen," he said walking up to them. Two-Bit meowed in greeting as well. "How were your holidays?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 am

"Honey, all your riends would miss you, you'll remember soon enough. Don't worry-" I was cut off by Pat and a grin spread out onto my features, before I felt my shoulders sag slightly.
"Patty! Hi hon, ehm Blee, this is Patrick, the guy I told you about, his girlfriends Alli." I reminded her softly hoping maybe shed recognizre him.
I turned so Pat could see my pregnant stomoch,
"Ehm..Christmas was..eventful..." I chuckled, "I'm about four months along now. Evans still getting used to her, its gonna be a girl." I smiled softly before scooting closer to Blake and patting her shoulder in a comforting way

outfit
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 am

Blake looked at Gwen, feeing silly that she had just had that outburst. She wanted her memory back, if not only to act like she should. Ignore the feelings she had or whatever she used to do, because it seemed to work. "Sorry," she told the girl in a whisper before she was cut off and someone walked up. It was a boy, and he apparently knew them. Smiling softly, as to not look like she more than confused, because she was, she gave the kid a wave. The raven-haired girl nodded with piqued interest as Gwen told her that the guy was Patrick, someone she knew. Running her fingers through her curly, snow speckled hair, she listened to Gwen talk first about her holidays and her new growing baby. "Hey Patrick," she mused first with a kind tone before shrugging. She didn't know how her holiday break had been going, and she kind of wished she did. What had she done? Did she meet up with anyone? Shrugging again, she smiled more. "It has been good!" she assumed it would have been good before her memory loss, and even with no memory, she deemed it good bcause Gwen had been there for her. "How has yours been?" she questioned back, placing her hand on top of the one Gwen had put on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 am

The castle was beginning to feel a little too stuffy for Ian and he'd quickly changed into some work out clothes to get some exercise. He was doing laps around the lake and on about his fourth one he noticed a small group of people had congregated near the shore. And he was just in luck as the three people there were his three favorite in the world sans his boyfriend. He jogged up to them and snuck up behind Gwen and wrapped his arms around her from behind despite the fact that he was dripping with sweat. He grinned playfully, "I can barely get my arms around you girl." He joked ad placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before waving at Blake and Pat.

"Hey guys, I haven't seen you two since school started." He looked at Blake and flushed a bit remembering the last time he had seen her. He'd made a drunken idiot out of himself and had yet to address the issue. "By the the way Blay, I'm sorry about last time. I really did not mean to get that drunk."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:48 am

I suddenly smelled sweat "OH IAN GET OFF!" I made a face and pouted as he kissed my cheek,
"Are you calling me fat!?" I teased pulling out of his grip and doing a cleaning charm so he no langer dripped.
Then I pulled him to the ground so I could sit on his lap.
Sooo much better.
AGH my back...OI my stomach! GOODFUGGINGGOD DECIDE WHERE YOU WANNA SIT LIL GIRL!

I cursed under my breath and laid a hand on my stomach, leaning my head under Ians chin before smiling softly at Blake.
"Blee, thats Ian" I mouthed clearly, "A friend"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:02 am

Patrick smiled at Blake, though he wondered why she had begun to call him by his full name again. When Gwen showed him her stomach though, he couldn't help but be surprised.

"Congrats!" he said with a smile. "Have you picked out a name?"

Before he could answer Blake's question, Ian had snuck up behind Gwen and gave her a hug.

"Hey dude, has anyone told you that you reek?" he asked as Gwen cleaned him off. He couldn't help but chuckle as Ian became Gwen's chair.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:30 am

Blake smiled at Patrick real quick before they were once againinteruppted by a new presense. The male first adressed Gwen befor her and the other boy. Waving back in a bit of an awkward way, she looked to the ground. All of these people seeed to know her well and sheknew the littlest bit of them. She looked to Gwen as she mouthed the kids name and she siled a bit more sweetly. Of course his comment made her awkward and bit her lip. So it seems like she had been with all of them over the break and she had no idea. Frowning a bit to herself, she put another plasered smile on her face and replied to Ian. "Hey Ian! It's okay, I am sure you had your reason," she mused, feeling that would be the most appropriate thing to say. It was a lot more difficult to pretend she had memory than to simply tell everyone. But how could she? Like honestly, she didnt think too many people cared if she remembered them or not. Sighing, she scrunched her legs close to her body. Maybe she could crawl in a ball and stay alone till her memories came back.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 am

Ian laughed at Gwen's reaction and stuck his tongue out at her, "Well I wouldn't really say fat..." He grinned brightly as she used a spell to clean him off before pushing him to the ground to use as a chair. "Gwen only you wouldn't think twice about using a werewolf as a chair. Now would you kindly get up so I can give Pattycake and Blake hugs too?"

He looked up at Pat and rolled his eyes, "Nevermind no hug for you. You're just jealous that I smell like sexy man." He mocked Pat playfully before turning his focus back on Blake. "You however my fair Hufflepuff Princess can have all the hugs you want."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 am

Patrick pouted playfully as Ian told him that he couldn't have a hug. "Oh, is that how you greet your friend after a long holiday?" he teased.

Two-Bit, the awesome kitten that he was, snuck around from Pat's side and rubbed cheeks with Ian. "Seems he missed you," Pat said in surprise. That was the first time his kitten had reacted that way to anyone but him and his sister. Even Alli hadn't had that reaction.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 am

Half because I wasn't sure if Blake would feel comfortable with the hug now and half because I was pregnant and my own fugging planet I shook my head.
"I don't have to be kind, I'm pregnant. So nah you're staying right here Sexy man." I stated reaching over To Blee, whispering softly in her ear, "hey, they love you, it's okay honey, just relax.." I leaned back onto Ian groaning.
"the names a secret, Ians Godfather and- and Blake is Godmother" I finished knowing she couldn't remember. Or could she?

"Two-Bit, you wanna be Godkitty?" I smiled playfully as the kitten interacted with Ian.
"hey, would turning into my animagus harm babygirl, dya think?" I hadn't been a fox in so long, I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Blake giggled as she watched her friends. It seemed natural that they would be friends, she could tell. She just kind of wished she knew why they were friends or how they had become friends. She blushed at Ian's compliment and waved her hand. "Lucky me then," she smiled and blushed still. She looked to Gwen and nodded and relaxed a bit. It was awkward, but as long as she had Gwen there, then she wasokay, somewhat. Her eyes widened a bit at Gwen saying she was going to be godmother. "I am!?" she asked almost shocked. She kind of figured she wuld have been, if she had the memory, but she hand't been told or asked if she was going to be god mother. Smiling, she gently leaned over and hugged Gwen, then snuck round and gave Ian a hug before giving Patty one too. "So I may not rmemeber you guys, but I am glad you re my friends," she nodded, sitting back against the tree before realizng she had just said she had no memory of them and she flushed red, burying her face begind her arms.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 am

At Blakes slip I quickly moved from Ians lap to kneel awkwardly in front of the embarrassed girl and wrapped my arms around her.
"Oh sweetie..hey..it's okay. It's not your fault babe." my pregnant stomach made moving kind of hard but I managed. I pryed her fingers from her face. Had I asked Blee yet? I couldn't even remember. I thought I had mentioned her being Godmother once, maybe.
Ahwrll, anyway.
My fingers motherly held the girls hands and I gave them a gentle squeeze. Ever since I'd accepted my baby I'd turned into like this maternal bunch of horngry hormones.
I didn't think Evan minded the horngry part so much as the mommy/daddy part.
Anyway, damn where was I?
Ah yeah. Blee
"They won't mind honey, maybe they can help.." I said softly looking into her eyes, "nothing to be ashamed of darling."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Ian smiled and reached down to rub behind Two-Bit's ear, he'd never understand why the little orange cat hd such fondness for him. As most cats abhored him, he figured they could smell the mutt on him. He grinned up at Pat and stuck out his tongue. "I missed you too little guy. You're the only reason I hang out with Pattycake."

As the scene played out between Gwen and Blake Ian could't help raising his eyebrows. There was something amiss but Ian just couldn't put his finger on it. Then Blake slipped up and admitted to having lost her memories. Ian was up in an istant Two-Bit still in his arms and approached the two brunettes. "Hey Blay sweetie don't worry about it." Ian said attempting to give her a comforting smile. "Look I know I look like a dumb muscle head right now but I'm realy a Ravenclaw braniac. Give me some time in the library and I'll have this figured out in no time."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Pat rolled his eyes at Ian. "I knew it! You only like me for my kitten!"

Watching the scene between his two best girlfriends, Patrick could honestly say that he was never as confused as he was right then. Even when Blake said that she lost her memories, the muggleborn in him couldn't figure out how that happened.

What matter though was that he help Blake out.

"Hey," he said with a small smile. "It's cool Blake. I'm sure you'll get your memories back soon."
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:42 am

Blake bit her lip and shook her head. Though as suddenly as she had spouted about her loss of memory, she was imeadiately comforted by Gwen, telling her it was okay. She wanted to believe the girl. That all of it was okay, but it wasn't. She couldn't stand not having memory. She couldn't stand that all of these people knowing her and she couldn't say the same back. That they cared so much for her and she had no idea who they were.

As Gwen pryed her hands from her face, she gave the girl a look before looking away. This tortured her in more ways than she liked, and as nice as both Ian and Patrick said it was okay and they would help, it only made her feel worse. That she had made them feel obligated to help her because she couldn't do it herself. "Thank you, guys, I appreciate it..." she merely mused, looking between all of their faces. "I will help you guys, as much as I can. Not knowing who you guys are, or why I am friends with you is...." she shook her head again, not even having the right word to describe her anger and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 am

Ian saw the distressed look on Blake's face, and he wanted nothing more in the world than to make her smile. He decided to try cracking a joke to diffuse the situation a little and out everyone else at ease again. "Well I can't speak for Gwen or Patty, but you're friends with me cuz I'm awesome." Ian said with a playful tone hoping the joke went over well. He gently laid a hand on Blake's shoulder and flashed a charming grin. "Seriously though princess...wether you remember me or not I'm here for you until the end."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Pat mentally rolled his eyes at Ian's joke, but kept his outside nature kind. He figured that Ian was trying to diffuse the tension.

"Ignoring Mr. Awesome," he said, "we'll figure this out Blake."

Hufflepuffs stuck together after all, along with some other traits Pat couldn't remember at the moment. Two-Bit rubbed up against Blake's ankles to try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Irreplaceable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irreplaceable   Irreplaceable Empty

Back to top Go down

Irreplaceable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: