NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Witch Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Blake had been out that evening for only about an hour. She was just out to go and pick up a few thing, but managed to walk into a bar and had a few drinks. Which kind of annoyed herself, actually. She had gone without alcohol for months for her daughter and she ruined that. Shaking her head, her long locks whipping back and forth, she stumbled a bit out of the door to the bar, in attempts to go home. The raven-haired girl didn't need any more alcohol in her system, nor did she need to be out all night. An hour was bad enough, but she had to get back to her daughter.

Looking around the slightly dessolate Hogsmeade, she sighed, her breathy air misting through the air. She just needed to get home, that was for sure, because she was far more vulnerable than she would have liked to be this dark evening. Walking into an alley though, she leaned agianst the wall of a building, feeling a bit sick, so she stopped to catch her breath. Not feeling it dissipate, she slid down to the ground and hugged her knees taking deep breaths.

After a few moments, she felt a little better, but her buzz wasn't going away fast enough. Blinking a few times, she stood up again, dusted herself best as she could, and made her way to the outkirts of Hogsmeade, her home not too much further now.. She continued to walk for a bit, but stopped when she heard something from behind her. Cliche? She thought so, but she wasn't in the mood to be heckled. "Who's there!?" she called out in annoyance, and if nothing, then she would make a run for it... Or something...
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am

His name was a secret, only few, including myself knew.
He was a daimoniai. A oarticularily bad kind of demon, supposseddly half god. And more so a surprise that he was alaohalf human, though he possesed no humanity.
Ivwas just supposed to kill him, not a big job. Right?
Wrong.
When I'd finally caught up with him he'd already started to mess with a dark haired girl, first toying with her mind and dulling her senses, he had already started to feed on her memories, locking them away in her subconcious. Shed be ble to retrieve them given the right support and such. He knocked her around quite a bit too, her raven hair was dark with blood, her eyes closed. His cherry red lips moved over hers, as if to kiss her, but began sucking away more and more energy.
With a swift kick and a good aim I stabbed my dagger into his black heart before recognizing Blake..oh no...
"Blee? No..no no no!" I shook her gently.
" wake up Blee, remember! Please!" I begged tears threatening to spuill over in my eyes. Not my best friend, please, she had supported me after the whole Im pregnant, Evan and I broke up thing. Even though I still lived at Ians I visited her often, played with Chantelle.
Her love for her daughter was so inspiring to me. And my own, unborn, child.
Even if he had locked her memories in her subconcious, her love for certain people would still be there, he couldnt take her emotions.
I did healing spell after healing spell.
Slowly she opened her eyes.
There was no recognition in them.

/permission to gm/

Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.forumieren.com
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:22 am

Blake stood there for a moment, scratching her head gently, scanning the darkened area. One of the times she wished there had been enough light to help her out, but that didn't seem to be the case. Deeming that there was nothing there, she turned around and began walking home again. But soon that turned to be a bad idea on her part. Thrusted to the ground, she heard a rib or two break and she screamed before being pulled up by her hair. Next thing though, she couldn't tell what was happening.

Her senses being dulled, she could hardly tell that he was beating her, blood running down the side of her face and few other cuts that managed along her torso. But it didn't stop there. She felt like she was missing something, forgetting something, someone... Once again laying upon the ground, her hazy eyes could only tell that the demonic entity hurting her was about to kiss her, but she fell unconscious then.

After a long period of time, or what seemed like a long time, her eyes reopened. Looking around at the dark sky, she let out a breath. Where was she? Shaking her head, she looked to the side, to see a girl, nearly to tears. But the sudden shock of not knowing who the girl was made her body instantly sit up and scoot across the ground within moments by induced adrenaline. But she let out a groan, realizing that her ribs had been broken. Looking around on her arms and chest, there were blood stains, but no wounds. Was.. she healing her? "Wh-who are you!?" she demanded as she began to shake and cradle her body. She was scared, and she didn't know what to do, she wasn't even sure who she was.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

I swallowed and my hands trembled as I gently touched her shoulder.
"Im Gwen, I'm your best friend. Your name is Blake Darling. Can you remember anything?" I asked softly before offering her my hand.
"come, I'll take you home, and tell you everything."
I bit my lip to keep from sobbing and grasped her hand tightly, apparating to her house with her in my arms.
I gingerly laid her on the sofa and told the sitter to leave, she fearfully obliged.
I washed my hands and fished out Blees pajamas from her closet.
"scourgify." I whispered, cleaning her. I handed her the pajamas and briefly checked on Chantelle, asleep. Good.
"Blake..do you want to sleep first? Or shall I tell you now what you can't remember?@ I asked softly, handling her with utmost care.
Damn I was going to be a good mom.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

Blake twitched away slightly at the girls touch to her shoulder before looking at her with expressions she couldn't outrightly define. She was feeling so many things but had no answer for it. "Best...friend?" she whispered softly relaxing a bit. She shook her head as the girl questioned her if she remembered anything. She just now knew her name, and that in of itself said something.

Grasping the girls hand a bit reluctantly, they were soon apparated to the home she apparently had. Sitting on the couch, she looked around. Photos here and there and quaint little decorations. The woman who had been in the home left with fear and reluctance as she looked Blake over. From what she picked of the conversation, that woman was a baby sitter. Did she gave a kid?

Shaking her head, she took in deep breaths. All of this was overwhelming and she hadn't yet to even realize all she had to learn. When Gwen entered the room again, she was cleaned and handed her pajamas. Placing them to the side, she didn't feel like getting into them. It didn't feel right, even if they were supposedly her clothes. Looking at Gwen when she came back, she shrugged. What did she want to do? She was tired, her ribs hurt, and she had no idea who she was. "Tell me..." she looked at Gwen pitifully before looking down at her hands. "What am I like? My friends? Do I have many? Do I have... a child?" she sighed, hoping the last one wasn't true. She couldn't possibly take care of a child she had know knowledge of. She wanted to know everything. Of course Gwen couldn't have possibly known everything about her, but give her a breif idea.. at least.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I sighed thinking of where to begin,
"well, your name is Blake Darling, you are eighteen years old, you're a muggleborn witch as far as I know. You're going to end your seventh year at Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry with me soon. Yes, you have quite a few friends, who love you very much. And there's a guy, as your best friend I know that you both like each other, very very much. His name is Jared. As for what you're like, well, you're confident, you like to have fun, but you know your responsabilities. For example your baby girl Chantelle. Now, before you freak out about having a kid I assure you, I would do anything fir you two, and with your permission I'd help you remember, and I'll take care of Chantelle until you can. I'm pregnant anyway. My boyfriend could use the practice." I let a soft smile briefly settle on my features.
"And I know you love your daughter more than anything. You still will. You were attacked by a Daimoniai. Halfgod half human, all evil. He locked your memories in your subconcious. Your emotions are untouched. That's probably why you relaxed around me quickly. And when you see your daughter you'll love her. You just won't recognize her. If we work on it, maybe get Jareds help. You should be able to unlock your memories. It just might take a while." I got up and slowly opened Chantelles door, soon cradling my beloved 'niece' in my arms and softly carried her to the couch.
"Chantelle.." I said softly presenting her to her Mommy.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 am

Blake looked over Gwens features as she spoke. She looked so devistated that she had lost her memory. Though she felt like it was wrong, that someone cared for her. The raven haired girl sighed when she liked a boy. The thought almost repulsed her. Even with her memories did she dislike feeling this way? She held her breath when the girl told her that she was a mother. How could that have happned? She was eighteen AND a mother? Blake wanted to shake her head, tell the girl that all of that as wrong. That she was a normal without a child. But when she thought about it, she didn't feel normal. "You would help me?" she questioned the girl. Not that she didn't not appreciate it, because she did, but the feeing of making the girl obligated to help annoyed her. But then Gwen walked back into the room, her daughter asleep in the girls hands. She put her hand over her mouth and stood up. The girl was so adorable and pretty. "She is mine?" she asked, knowing full well that she was. Walking up, she stroked her finger along the girls cheek. "Who is the father? Is it..uh that Jared guy?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 am

"of course I'll help you, apart from my boyfriend and other best friend Ian, you're the only 'family' I have. I'm not doing because I have to, I want to." I shook my head smirking at her sigh.
"as you've probably noticed, you're not exactly thrilled by feelings. Too stubborn fir your own good dear." I resisted the urge to burst into tears.
At her reaction to Chantelle I felt a small smile spread acrossmu features before shaking my head.
"No, no the father..eh..let's Just say he was an arse and as far as I know, he was only a one night stand. Ryan black. He's gone now anyway. But You and Jared..you have something special. When you talk about him, in that rare occasion. You sometimes get a similar look to the one Evan has when he looks at me. And we're in love. Evan and I, I mean." I stopped my rambling.
"Blake, would you like to hold your daughter?" it should trigger some memory flashes of Chantelle. The girl loved her more than her life.
The beautiful baby in my arms stirred and slowly blinked, her dark eyes sleepy.
Absently she reached her tiny hands out towards Blake.
Of course, she gurgled happily at me but Blake was her mom and main point of want.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Blake forced a smile and nodded. She seemed like a genuine girl. Though she couldn't help the air of ominous feeling she got from the girl. Did she know why she felt that way with her memory? Her eyes looked the girl over again. "Well I suspect there must be a reason why I don't like feeling things?" she merely wondered aloud, figuring there had to be a reason. Of course she let it go. "How unfortunate for her..." she mused sadly for the girl, thinking that not having a father was awful. Did she have a family? Did they care? Blake looked at Gwen shockingly. Beynd the fact that she was in love, but that she had said that the way she looked at Jared proved she was in love too. She shook her head, feeling that wasn't the case. "I don't think I love him..." she merely admitted, knowing nothing of how she really felt, but she couldn't say she loved someone. She nodded her head as Gwen offered her to take hold of her daughter. Her pretty bright eyes glistened and she cooed. Blake felt sad. That she had no idea who she was. Taking the girl in her arms, she rocked her gently. "Does she have family? I mean, beyond me," she asked, wondering if she had family not only on point if there were people to take care of her, or if Blake was the only one she had.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:47 pm

"no, I font think you're in love. That takes time sweetie. " I said softly then I bit my lip at the question.
We had never really talked about family much. So I actually didn't know.
"I don't think so. We've never really talked about family much, apart from calling Chantelle my niece." I smiled,
"But I'm afraid I don't know for sure. I know that friends you have a few whose company you enjoy. But I don't know, *cough*or like*cough* all of them." I wished I could tell her more. But about her family I had no idea.

"and yeah, feelings just never really were your thing dear. Not since I've known you at least, and I've known you fir two years." I looked at Chantelle and was glad she wouldn't remember this when she was older.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 am

Blake looked at her daughter longer. She was so cute, she was going to grow up to be a beautiful woman. Looking back to Gwen, she let out another sigh. Did she not have family to talk bout? Or did she avoid the topic all together? Though it seemed to be recipricated on Gwen's terf too. "We keep secrets from each other?" she asked almost devistated. If they were best friends, wouldn't they tell each other anything and everything? Though her perception might be wrong. After all they had only been friend for two years. But it still made her sad that they didn't put effort in giving each other the minuet details of their lives. "I don't like feeling... Do you know why? I mean, if I don't care... Why do I have friends? How can I have friends?" she questioned, feeling like an awful person.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 am

I was quick to backtrack.
"We don't keep things from each other. Sweetie we are best friends. But some things..are very..painful..for me to talk about. Such as family." I tucked my knees in tight to my body, having changed into pajamas while tending to Chantelle. Accio was a handy spell indeed.
"you have a point though sweetie. So I'll tell you this much. I don't have a family anymore. All I have is my boyfriend, our unborn daughter, you and Ian, my guy best friend."
then I reached over to lay my hand on her shoulder,
"You are a wonderful friend. You're just, and this is a very educated guesstimation, I just think you don't want to get hurt. You love me, you love Chantelle, you love your friends dear. I think you're scared of falling IN love. You're not the only one dear. A lot of people have trouble with it. Hell, Pat; Patrick, he's a friend of ours, is the only guy we know whose relationship has always been stable and sweet. Though I imagine they have everyday troubles but he's never complained. As far as I know anyway."
I felt a bout of guilt, I had been keeping secrets. But for a reason. They didn't have to know What I had been, or what I had done. That was the past. It was over.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Blake sighed softly. Maybe it was wrong to assume that they kept secrets, but it felt like that. "I'm sorry..." she stated apologetically. She hadn't meant to offend, or push the girl to say something she had no intention of talking about, whether she had her memory or not. But she appreciated that the girl told her, even as vague as the information was, about her family.

The raven-haired girl looked at Gwen gingerly and genuinely. She wanted to know so many things, but simply asking them? The words simply wouldn't come out. Biting her lip, she nodded. "I guess that is a natural feeling I suppose. Not wanting to get hurt..." she sighed. Looking down at her daughter, she blinked a few times and a couple of memories flooded back, but not enough to make any sort of break through.

Closing her eyes, she let out a heavy breath. "Who are these people you talk about? Your best friend, boyfriend. Do I know them?" she questoined. Were they her friends? She bit her tongue a bit to avoid the urge to cry from all the overwhelming things she was learning and feeling.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

"Dont be sorry sweetie, i understand." I Said gently before letting her take in all the information. It must be one shock after the other.
I smiled softly, it must be so frustrating, all these feelings and emotions and no reason behind them.
Unexplainable.
Poor Blake. At least she had the possibility to recover.
"well, my boyfriend is Evan Caldwell. We bring out the best and the worst in each other, we've been together for about a year, we love each other and would do anything for each other. He already finished school last year and you are friends far as I know. And Ian is..well Ian is amazing, he lives with his boyfriend Luca Lestrage in a cute house in..where was it? Ireland? Not sure really. He's pretty relaxed and he's kind of like a big bro to me, though I'm older." I smiled, "I can't remember if you're friends but I'm pretty damn sure you are." I said confidently. Yeah I was pretty sure.
"then there's Patty, Patrick Wood. And his twin sister Pamela. You're friends with them too. Patricks girlfriend is Alliana Stone. We're friends with her too. Patty and Alli are sweethearts, Pamelas a bit tougher, but I dontvknow her that well. And I haven't spoken to Alli in ages." I explained.
I wasn't sure if Blake had more friends because I myself kept to these few. Well wait..
"And then there's Tom Riddle and Maya Riddle. (ooc: r u still cousins?)." I began before remembering something..ohyeah..
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Blake shook her head. It didn't seem right. That she was being as nosey as she was. Who in their right mind would be okay being probed like this? She listened as Gwen listed off all the people she knew and the girl knowing them mutually. She nodded, glad she had good friends. She was having a hard time coming to terms with liking herself, she didn't think she would like others if they were similar. "I am glad I have friends like you. Kind, and caring, from what I can tell," she smiled softly. (ooc: Honestly, I have no idea.) "Who is Tom and Maya?"

Yawning, she winced as she felt her ribs move a bit, and she sighed. She was tired and weak and wanted sleep, but she couldn't. She had to know more, though she figured she could hold off for a bit. Maybe.. "Can you tell me what the guy I like... erm.. I guess, is like?" she asked. What made her like him?
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 pm

I smiled at the compliment,
"Thank you sweetie, you've always been there for me. You helped me when I thought I was pregnant and kept my secret when I found out I really am pregnant. You've always made me welcome here." I reassured her before seeing her yawn.
"Okay, I'll tell you about tom and Maya, but then bedtime. You've had a long day, I'm spending the night here. We both have to go back to Hogwarts soon. I'll take care of everything. Let the headmistress know, arrange care for Chantelle, etc." I stated nodding.
"Tom and Maya are really good friends and as far as I kniw, I just remembered that you had told me once that it turned out Maya is your sister and Toms your cousin. (oc if it changes we'll edit, but we gotta finish this)" I was elated and happy to gave remembered.
"Last I saw you hadn't tlked to Maya yet but I don't know if you had by now." sadly I didn't know.
"now bed." I gently held Chantelle again and set her up in her crib, baby moniter at hand before leading blee to her bedroom.
"Gnight hon, try to relax." I said softly before heading to the couch.
I had to let it all sink in as a few tears spilled onto my cheeks. Poor Bleeker..
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling

Blake Darling

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Blake smiled softly and nodded. She was glad to hear that she was a decent friend. It seemed odd to hear what she was like only to hear that she had a heart too. Maybe she wasn't all bad? Though as far as she was concerned, right now, she had to play nice. Learning was hard, and she had a lot to learn. "Thank you," she merely whispered before Gwen went on to tell her that Tom and Maya were family members.

She furrowed her brows a bit confused. But.. didn't the girl say she didn't know? Though if the girl didn't remember, then they were not that close? Which proved right when Gwen said that they had not talked since she found that information out. Great. "Oh... Well thank you for telling me..." she mused gratefully.

Walking to her room, she sat on the bed and nodded good night to Gwen. Looking around the room, she sighed, tired or not, she didn't want to sleep. But that changed once she hit the pillow and was out.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Caldwell
Admin
Gwen Caldwell

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Alright, I'll archive this now, if you want you can start a thread at school for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witch Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Blood   Witch Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch Blood
Page 1 of 1