NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Surprising Rejection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan Caldwell

Evan Caldwell

Surprising Rejection Empty
PostSubject: Surprising Rejection   Surprising Rejection EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:21 am

I had been single for a couple of weeks now, and it wasn't getting any easier like I hoped it would have. After that day I'd eventually turned back home, only to find Gwen's stuff gone and the picture of us that had been in my room slammed up against the wall and shattered. I'd left the mess there for a while before finally getting around to cleaning it up, still fuming in my anger but unable to keep it up for long. I'd never thought that it would be this hard to lose someone I cared so much about, but all I could feel was the gaping loss in my chest and I couldn't get rid of it, no matter what I tried. As the days wore on I wondered where she'd went, probably one of her friends houses. But I couldn't bring myself to go and look for her, because what she'd done was practically unforgivable, to me. I knew the things I had said probably weren't anything she would want to forgive me for either, and that was why I was staying away this time. And I needed to get my mind off of it in any way I could. That was why, after what seemed like an eternity, I was going out for a drink tonight. My first outting as a single man. I wasn't too sure how I felt about it just yet.

Dressed casually but looking distracted as I always had since the break up, I strolled down the side walk until I got to Diagon Alley, searching for the Leaky Cauldron sign. Heading in it's direction I pushed the door open, quickly surveying my surroundings. There were a couple of fairly attractive woman seated at one end of the bar, but I surprised the hell out of myself by going to sit at the opposite end. I supposed my relationship really had changed me, when before I would have been all up on those woman without so much as a second thought or hesitation. Sliding onto one of the empty barstools I ordered myself a firewhiskey. It was almost gone even before the bartender had walked away, and before I knew it I was on my fourth one. Feeling good too, if I was willing to go as far as to admit to it. The alcohol burned it's way down my throat each time I tossed it back and my body felt relaxed, all of my pain gone and my thoughts evaporated. I was just finishing my drink when I heard someone sliding into the seat next to me, and lazily I turned my head to the side. Staring back at me with a flirtatious little smirk was one of the woman I'd noticed earlier. She was blonde, with a big rack and minimal clothing on. Her make-up was smudged a bit and she was biting her lip in what I assumed she found a cute way. Really, it just made her look like an idiot. 'Hey handsome.' She giggled as she licked her lower lip, and my brow rose. "Hey." I acknowledged.

She leaned forward toward me a fraction, steadying herself with her heel on one of the planks underneath my stool, her skirt riding up her tanned leg. I caught a whiff of cheap perfume, ciggarettes and booze, and it felt like I was in slow motion as I waved the bartender over for my fifth drink. He was giving me warning looks that told me I would need to stop soon if I started to show signs of intoxication, but I assumed if worse came to worse I would just get a room here for the night. Which seemed was exactly what was on this blonde's mind, because when I looked back to her again she was still staring at me with a silly look on her face. "Yes?" I asked, and she giggled again. What an airhead.. 'You just look so delicious, I can't stop looking at you..' She purred, her hand finding it's way to my leg and resting on my knee. I stared down at the hand like it were trash but she didn't take any notice, using my lack of reaction to lean in even further. Her lips were at my ear, nipping at the lobe and I wanted to coil away. At first I was surprised at my thoughts, especially in my not-very-sober mind.. but then again, this just didn't appeal to me anymore. I didn't want a random shag, even if it would make me forget all about Gwen, if only for the night.

'I've been watching you all night big boy.. and I want you to take me upstairs..' I nearly spit out my drink as she began kissing down my neck, and my muscles tensed automatically. Tossing back my drink quicker then I ever thought was possible, her hand inched up and began rubbing my junk through my jeans, and this was when I leapt up in disgust, slamming my glass down on the bar. "Have some respect for yourself and get the fuck away from me." I snapped, much too her wide-eyed shock. I swayed on my feet a bit but shook my head before storming out of the Leaky Cauldron, my mind in a whirl of what had just happened. I stumbled a couple of times, clearly not sober in the least, but I knew I needed to get out of there. What was with these woman, throwing themselves at me? And I'd used to enjoy that? I didn't want any filthy woman touching me, that was for sure. All I wanted was.... no. I refused to let myself think like that.

I eventually found my way home and ended up sitting on the front steps for a while, my eye-lids heavy and the numbness in my heart just as bad, if not worse. What a fucking night...
Back to top Go down

Surprising Rejection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: