NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

That's what you get in winter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarith Kendrick

Sarith Kendrick

That's what you get in winter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you get in winter   That's what you get in winter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Sarith nodded and he could certainly perceive Mary to be quite attuned to Mother Nature and the life that flourished in her domain that was the good green earth even though the planet is not as healthy and lively as it was in the past.

"I've been there quite a few times in my last year as a student." Sarith answered. "Sometimes, I even camped out there just to for the sake of it or to do some extra stuff for Astronomy. I can't say it was safe but nothing happened to me during those times so maybe I was lucky."

He then added. "I'm just glad that those places remain the same as they have enough that I might camp out again."
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely

Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get in winter   That's what you get in winter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 am

Mary listened to him with great interest, it seemed he didn't care much for rules, but didn't go out of his way as some people she knew did. Like, she couldn't picture him killing or intenionally hurting someone, but the little things like going into the Forrest when it's forbidden...She was growing to like his personality more and more as they talked and she wondered how it is that they've never talked before.

"Sounds great! I take it you were good at Astronomy, then? I liked it, but I've never gone to the extremes for it... Anyway... Good to hear nothing attacked you, I've heard there are some dangerous animals up there..." Mary replied.

"If you do that, good luck and stay safe." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sarith Kendrick

Sarith Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get in winter   That's what you get in winter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 am

Sarith smiled a bit. "Well, I was kind of mediocre on Astronomy so I had to work extra just to make up for the deficiency. It's probably the only subject that was the most demanding for me when I was a student."

He nodded. "Thanks. I certainly don't want to return as a ghost to teach History of Magic. Cuthbert Binns is enough for anyone's lifetime. No need to follow in his footsteps and carry that torch."

Sarith then asked. "So do you have anything special planned for your class when term starts?"
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely

Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get in winter   That's what you get in winter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 am

"I know how that is... You must have been Professor's favourite, trying so hard for the subject." Mary smiled and thought of her students. She knew she shouldn't have favourites, but she couldn't resist. That's how people work, she guessed. You like some and you dislike others. Yet you have to look at them all the same.
She laughed at what he said about Binns and nodded along. "That's for sure. Glad to hear your lessons are more interesting than his ever were."

"Oh, I don't know...Winged horses and such and I was thinking of getting a Jarvey for them if I could find a few of them...well, convincing them to participate will probably be the difficult part.." she chuckled.
"It's cause they're quite rude, you see." she began to explain herself but then her voice died out, nobody wanted to hear her weird jokes about magical creatures.
"Anyway...And you? Any special historical moments on the agenda?"
Back to top Go down
Sarith Kendrick

Sarith Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get in winter   That's what you get in winter - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Sarith could imagine the difficulties regarding winged horses and while he had encountered some before, they were of the domesticated type. Thus, the wild ones were an unkown variable.

"Well, despite difficulties that they may cause, I think you'll get your wish." Sarith spoke before noting Mary's question. "Well, I think the two wars regarding the Death Eaters had been quite a repeat and I am not going to bother with the rebellions of magical creatures that have control of the magical economy. I was thinking about some overseas events along with an insight into the social studies behind magical Britain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get in winter   That's what you get in winter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what you get in winter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: