What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Share | 

My Chambers, come in!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Thorn

PostSubject: My Chambers, come in!   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm

I smoothed my pale blue robes and ran my fingers through my long blond hair nervously before looking at the entrance to the Headmasters Office and Chambers.
My voice was sort of shaky as I uttered the password, "Bumblebee" and with a huge knot in my stomach, not to mention a baby, I climbed the steps and the sight took my breath away.
Sweet... I whispered before feeling BabyGirl kick in approval. I exited the office again, vowing to explore it further the next day and entered the second door, invisible to students, to my chambers.
Spoiler:

My mouth formed a perfect '0' as I took in the apartment that had magically changed to fit my taste and needs. My things had already been unpacked and were where they needed to be.
There was even a nursery for my little girl. I'd already picked out a name, now that I was almost five months along. But I hadnt told anyone yet. The name, I mean, that I was pregnant was obvious.
Very much so.
This was...perfect...a sense of relief washed over me and a few tears spreang to my eyes as I realized I'd never have to worry about not being able to take care of my daughter ever again.
I wiped them away hastily and got changed into a white woolen dress and black leggings. The students werent there yet, they'd arrive next week. So I had time to write my speech and plan and get to know the teachers who should have arrived today.
After eating about three boxes of cookies and drinking five glasses of milk my speech was still only haf finished but I was intereppted by a knock on the door.
I got up slowly, supporting my slightly aching back to get the door.
"Hello, may I help you?"

Amazing Sig by Gwen DeArbour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leighton Vega

PostSubject: Re: My Chambers, come in!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Leighton had been walking around the school. Though as many times as she had done it before, it never ceased to amaze her. All the work put into the beautiful building was certainly worth it. Clad in a baggy stripped sweater, that she had to admit, wasn't overly flattering, and a pair of blue jeans. She wasn't quite down with her attire, as it really didn't suit her. She was more of a 'beautiful dresses' and 'sophisticated outfits' than the casual attire. Must be the way she grew up.

Walking along the first floor, she had spotted the headmistress' office. She had yet to meet the woman, and she was intrigued as to see who had taken her friends spot. The blonde bore no ill will, it was her friends choice after all. Wondering if the woman was there, she walked up and knocked on the door. Though before she had time to even wonder if she should walk away or not, the woman answered, and questioning her nonetheless. Though she understood why. After all she had taken on a powerful position and if approached, was almost obligated to question why they were seeing her.

"Oh, hello. I am Leighton Vega," she introduced first off with a smile. "I came by to meet you, welcome you to Hogwarts" she advised the woman as she looked over her features. She looked no more than a couple years older than the students in the school, she wondered how many of the students would take her seriously or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassandra Thorn

PostSubject: Re: My Chambers, come in!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 pm

"Hello Ms.Vega, thank you very much, please come in." I held the door open and led her to the living room area.
"Make yourself comfortable, I'm Cassandra Thorn by the way, you can call me Cass, or Cassandra." I smiled as I picked up some charts.
"I was just going through my speech and feeding the little one." Ismiled gesturing to my small planet of a stomach. "Cookie?" I offerend holding up the fourth boxof baked heaven. ThenI moved some crumpled papers away, "Picking a baby name is so frustrating, I am certainly never doing it again." I chuckled, "So, are you looking forward to the rest of the school year, Ryan and I have already made plans for the students." then it clicked, Ryan had mentioned her, "oh yes, thats right, he told me about you" I smiled, "you two are dating, right? Congrats" I smiled warmly.
Insi8de i was a nervous wreck, what if they didnt like me? Respect me? What if she thought I wasnt up to the job? Though I was, I was all business when it cae to business. Very much so.

Amazing Sig by Gwen DeArbour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leighton Vega

PostSubject: Re: My Chambers, come in!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Leighton smiled and gave the woman a grateful nod as she furthered herself into the woman's living space. Looking around, she smiled. It looked homey, comfortable. She liked that. Simplicity was something she liked, even though she had lived a lavish life. "Pleasure, Cass, you can just call me Leighton, or Leigh if you would like, make it easy," she chuckled casually.

She smiled to the headmistress. "How is the speech coming along? Though I guess it's none of my business is it?" she laughed softly."Congrats," she told the woman on her new child. She was twenty-seven and had no thought of kids now, she didn't know how someone younger than her could. Though not everyone was uite like her, she knew. She smiled as she was offered a cookie, and she took one, "Thank you," she replied, taking a bite of it, savouring the taste as she hadn't had one in quite a while.

Leigh chuckled. "I bet! It must be tedious, let alone coming up with one to flow, but one that doesn't sound awful. I never understood why people name their children bad names," she chuckled again. The blonde nodded and took another bite, chewing it uickly before replying. "Oh, yes I am looking forawrd to the rest of the year. Oh? What kind of plans?" she questioned innocently with another smile.

She gave Cass a genuine smile as she mentioned that Ryan had spoken of her, and she gave her a nod. "Thank you, I was glad to have found him," she mused happily. "Are you seeing anyone?" she bit her tongue after that, not sure she should have just asked that, but she hoped the headmistress wouldn't take offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Chambers, come in!   

Back to top Go down

My Chambers, come in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: First Floor :: Headmisstress' Office-
Jump to: