NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Chocolate meetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Morgaine walked into Honeydukes with the excitement and anticipation that always filled her when she was about to eat chocolate; it was her undoing, that and Alex, and at this moment they were a close tie, cause she was having a chocolate withdrawal, caused by her mother and her stupid rules over food, insisting that she had to keep her line if she ever wanted to get a proper and suitable husband; she laughed a that thought, if her mother only knew that she had n interest of getting a 'suitable husband' at all she would have a heart attack.

Without wasting any time, she went right to the stand where all the chocolate products were, and filled her basket to the top, and munching on a chocolate frog she made her way towards the counter where she saw one of her best friends from school standing behind it. "Patrick!!!" she exclaimed with a smile on her face, and wishing that there was no counter between them and she could hug him "are you working here? since when? how have you been? it's been ages since I saw you? did you grow? I'm sure you did, you're taller" she blurted out, happy to see her friend once again.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Patrick enjoyed working at Honeydukes, even more than he did at Hogwarts. He got to spend time around chocolate for Merlin's sake!

Hearing the door to Honeydukes open, he turned to the door to help the customer. Seeing it was Morgaine, he grinned and walked out from beyond the counter.

"Hey!" he said, giving his one of his best friends a big hug. "I am working here. Been doing so since Sixth year, I've been good, it has been ages, yes I have grown and thanks for noticing."
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Morgaine was glad that Patrick had come out of the counter, and hugged him back tightly, taking in all of him, she was teasing him with the comment about having frown up, but now that she was near him, she could see that her tease was actually a truthful comment, he was now several inches taller, and she wondered when did it happen? for all she could remember, they were the same height "of course I noticed, you're a tree now! what happened to my small thin friend?"she said with a giggle.

"really? since sixth year? why didn't you tell me? we could have used your employee discount for some very convenient chocolate purchases you know" she said teasing him again "is there any chance that you can take a break from this awful job of yours, surrounded by chocolate, to come out and sit with me?" she asked, hoping that her friend could actually get away for some time.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

"He grew," Patrick shrugged and chuckled at Morgaine.

"Well, sorry that I didn't tell you then," he teased his friend back. "I take it now you will try to get me to buy chocolate for you?"

Pat looked around the store and saw that it was empty but the two of them.

"Sure I can take a break," he said. "Shall we sit?"
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm

"well, tall-ness siuts you let me tell you" she said back to him, thinking that it wasn't much of a statement, cause she had a soft spot for tall people, and most of his friends were taller than her.

"not at all!" said Morgaine with an offended tone but a teasing smile on her face "that won't be necessary because I know that you will buy me chocolate on your own will, and not because I try to make you do it for me" she winked, without actually thinking for one minute that he would do that, she wouldn't let him.

"yay!" was the expression after she learned that he would take a break. turning around, she went to the table and sat down "so, tell me about your life, cause it's been ages since we've talked" she said starting the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

"I'm glad you approve," Patrick said with a smile. He didn't think he had grown that much but maybe he had.

"Well, as long as you don't try to make me," he teased Morgaine.

Sitting down next to Morgaine, he smiled at her. "My life's been good actually. I'm still dating Alli, and you know all about Pam. I told you in November didn't I?"

He couldn't remember who he had told, to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

"really? so if I don't approve you would go back to being as tall as me?" she said back, with her most 'analytical' tone, trying to hide her smile but failing miserably.

"told me what about Pam?" she asked with a surprised tone, but then after a few seconds she remembered, his sister was pregnant, and she felt bad about forgetting that "Oh! right, yes you told me" she said blushing slightly "how is that going? who's the father?" she asked with genuine interest.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 pm

"I would if that was possible," Patrick smirked. "But as it's not, I don't think I will."

Patrick noticed that Morgaine looked a little confused but it cleared up later.

"It's going fine, no complications what so ever," he smiled softly. As much as he didn't want his sister, friend and twin to be a mother so young, he was glad that his little nephew and niece would be fine.

"The father's name is Micah," Patrick said. "I don't recall the last name. Granted, I'm rubbish with first names unless they're my best friends, Alli or family."

Back to top Go down
Morgaine Arkanian

Morgaine Arkanian

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Morgaine pouted a little, but behind the pout was a smile, she didn't like being this short, it wasn't that she was tiny, but everyone around her seemed to be so tall.

"that's a good thing, tell her to eat well, and make soft and easy exercise, the baby will thank it later, and she won't feel all blobbed up when the pregnancy is over" she told him, and she should know, her mother wanted grandchildren as soon as possible so she had to read everything about pregnancy since she was a young girl.

"Micah? I don't remember anyone with that name, but then, I don't remember a lot of people" she said with a shy smile, "seems like we both have the same problem" she laughed.

"are they still something? Micah and your sister?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chocolate meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate meetings   Chocolate meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocolate meetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: