NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

Snow equals fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 am

Patrick groaned as he dove for his kitten. How Two-Bit managed to escape the house and join him on his walk was beyond him. All he knew was that Two-Bit had his scarf and he wanted it back.

"Two-Bit!" he spluttered as he once again got a face full of snow. What was with his kitten at times? Two-Bit stopped under a tree and Patrick made to grab his scarf but felt himself colliding with someone.

"I'm so sorry," Patrick said.

Last edited by Patrick Wood on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 am

Ian leaned against the tree and watched as is breath froze into wispy floating tendrils. He was trying his best to simply not think of anything. But that wasn't the easiest thing to pull off for the young Ravenclaw. Not thinking for him roughly equated to sitting there pondering the very things he was attempting not to. He almost resigned and prepared to head inside out of the snow when quiet meows caught his attention.

He looked down to see a familiar cat looking up at him. "Two-Bit?" He tilted his head to the side and reached down to pick the feline up but it darted out of his way. Before he could stand back up he was barreled into and knocked back on his ass. He looked up and saw the human battering ram that had knocked him over and grinned.

"Ya know Patrick there are better ways to show someone you missed them then bowling them over."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 am

Patrick looked over at the person he just knocked over and shook his head in amusement. He knew that voice well.

"Sorry bout that Ian," he said, holding out a hand to help him up. "But it's really your fault. Once you saw Two-Bit, you should have moved."

Speaking of that kitten....

"I'm tempted to give up on getting that scarf back," he sighed. "So how's your holiday been?" he asked Ian.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 am

Grabbing Pat's hand Ian hoisted himself up and shook himself clean as a dog would. A light hearted chuckle passed his lips as he looked at his friend. "Yeah you're right I should have learned my lesson about that cat of yours by now."

"My holidays been....meh." Ian said culminating all of his feelings into one word. "Still a little...down about my break up." He said with a shrug, puts a damper on the holiday spirits ya know? How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 am

Patrick shrugged.

"My holiday's been okay," he said. "Nothing really note worthy to report.

Hearing that Ian was still a little down about his break up, Patrick's eyebrows creased a little in thought. How could he help cheer his friend up?

Not realizing that his scarf had somehow wound its way around his ankles--courtesy of his kitten--and not realizing that said kitten was getting restless, Patrick was surprised when he felt the ground pull out from under him.

"This is why I should have gotten an owl," he told Ian with a chuckle as he got back up. "Hey, at least I got my scarf back."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 pm

"I don't like that look mate," Ian said with an easy smile on his face. "Now don't go feeling all bad for me and junk. I'll get over this thing on my own, no need to fret." Ian wanted to believe it, really he did. And with time he was sure he would, but for now it was still hurting.

He opened his mouth again to speak but ended up laughing as he watched Pat tumble to the ground. "Dude you're being extra clumsy today."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Patrick smiled back at Ian, and chuckled as Ian burst out laughing. Though he wished he wasn't the reason for the laughter--the snow wasn't really soft.

"Blame the kitten," he said, getting back up to his feet.

"MEOW!"

"He agrees with me," Patrick noted.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Ian shook his head and patted Pat's shoulder, "Nah Two-Bit's to blame for things. I'll just keep with the my best friend's a klutz plan." He chuckled at the cat's action and shook his head. Normally cats hated Ian...alot. His step-mom used to say it's becasue they could smell the mutt on him. But Pat's little orange tabby naever gave him any grief.

"Oh, so how're you and Alli dude?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Patrick made a face at Ian but put his (slightly damp) scarf back around his neck.

"I'm not a klutz, and you actually have a plan for that?" he asked, amused.

"Things couldn't be better," Patrick grinned at hearing his girlfriend's name. "I can't believe we've been dating for more than a year."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Ian nodded with a playful smirk, "I have a plan for everything mate. You should know that by now." He smiled a bit and reached forward ruffling Pat's hair.

"That's great man, I'm so happy for the two of you." He plastered a smile on his face and moved to stick his hands into his pocket. "I better be invited to the wedding dude."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 am

Patrick felt the snow that was still in his hair fall into his face as Ian ruffled his hair. Two-Bit jumped back from the giant pieces of snow.

"Thanks mate," he smiled at him. "Now, let's not get that far ahead," Patrick shook his head when Ian mentioned that he better be invited to the wedding.

Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Ian's arms were bundled up inside his coat as he leaned against the trunk of the tree watching Pat's cat play around in the snow. This would have been the perfect night for a full moon, maybe getting to romp around in the snow and a good hunt would help get Ian out of his slump.

Deciding to continue to tease Pat Ian grinned, "Also I think you should name your first born after me. I mean...I was there when you two first met."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Patrick chuckled as Ian continued to tease him.

"Dude, what if my first born's a girl?" he asked. Patrick personally had never thought of marriage or children yet. He was only seventeen for Merlin's sake!

"Besides, there were other people there when Alli and I first met," he tossed back.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:43 pm

"Yeah there were but none of them are nearly as awesome as I am," Ian said with a wide grin as he pulled the hood of his coat up. The snow had started to fall again and Ian wanted to keep it out of his hair. He smelt like wet dg when he was wet and wanted to avoid that at the moment.

At Pat's question he tapped his chin, "Well my middle name is Joel...if it's a girl you could name her like Jolene or something."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 pm

"You are awesome," Patrick conceded. "Not as awesome as me though," he said with a smirk.

Patrick noticed that it had started to snow again, and wrapped his scarf around his neck. He did this reluctantly though. His scarf was covered in cat saliva.

"That could work....why are we talking about names of my first born again?"

Last edited by Patrick Wood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm a werewolf and a sex god, I'm a hundred thousand more awesome," Ian smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "And we're talking about your first born because he/she should be named after me." A violent shiver went up Ian's spine. "Dude can we get out of the cold. I'm fucking freezing."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 pm

"Did you just call yourself a sex god?" Patrick raised an eyebrow. Two-Bit even meowed his disbelief. "Werewolf does increase your awesome status though."

"I'm seventeen dude. I'm not even thinking about marriage yet, let alone kids," he shook his head.

Giving Ian a small punch in the arm, Pat shook his head again. "Wimp. Come on, we'll find someplace warmer for you."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

Ian nodded with a lopsided grin, "Yup I sure did...I have a list of people willing to attest to that fact too. Oh shush you." Ian said to the kitten.

"I'm just joking around Patty," Ian said after a bit, "if you were talking about that stuff now I'd probably swat you." He fist pumped when Pat said they could go find some place warmer. Normally Ian liked the cold, but he handn't really dressed for it today.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 pm

"You're just tooting your own horn, mate," Patrick chuckled. "I think Two-Bit has the right idea."

"Ah," was all he could say after Ian said that he was just joking around. "Should have known. You are a jokester, aren't you?"

He chuckled as Ian fist pumped. Gathering up Two-Bit, Patrick began to walk closer to the town. "Coming?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm

"Me, toot my own horn?" Ian said feigning shock, "Why dear Patrick I would never do such a thing." Ian said as he followed after Pat putting an arm over his shoulder. "Maybe if you're nice to me I'll give you all of my tips and tricks."

Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Patrick shook his head and chuckled.

"Of course not," he drawled with a shake of his head. "I would never imagine you would ever do such a thing."

He turned to Ian with a raised eyebrow. Did he really just say that? "What makes you think I need your tips?"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 am

"Of course I'm as modest as a church mouse," Ian said with a wide grin on his face. Ian had forgotten how much fun being around Pat was. He didn't feel the need to pretend to be anything else other than himself. And even though that self was vain and cocky, Pat didn't seem to mind too much. It made Ian think of some old saying he'd heard. A friend is some that hangs around because they like you. A best friend is someone that sticks around despite knowing what's wrong with you.

The grin on Ian's face grew wider at the look on Pat's face and he simply shrugged in response. "Cuz let's face it bro, I've got a wee bit more experience in this department then you do."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 am

Patrick couldn't help but chuckle as he heard Ian's response about his modesty.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," he said with a smirk as he set down Two-Bit. Needless to say, he didn't really feel like getting scratched on his arms because his kitten wanted to be let down.

He enjoyed hanging out with Ian; it was something that allowed him to just chill out and be a dude. When he was younger, he never would have thought that he would be friends with someone like Ian. People change though.

"Whatever mate," Patrick shook his head. "Thought you were cold?"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

"Oh I don't do much sleeping if you catch my drift Pattycake," Ian answered with a bit of a smirk. In the short amount of time since he'd bumped into Pat Ian was feeling one hundred percent better and was acting more like himself as opposed to a mopey bum.

He shivered as if on cue when Pat reminded him how cold he'd been before. "Thanks man I had just managed to push that out of my brain."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 am

"Read you loud and clear, Ian," Patrick said with a faux-shudder. "Sadly."

Surprisingly, he was not blushing as much as he would have if he had had this conversation during his sixth year. Maybe it was puberty, maybe it was life, or maybe he just hung out around Ian so much that he was used to it. It was probably the last one.

"You're welcome," he said with a innocent smile that fooled no one. "Glad I could help!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow equals fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow equals fun   Snow equals fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow equals fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Personal life-
Jump to: