NextGen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What side will you join? The choice is yours.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please be patient as we try to recreate hpnextgen to the best standard that we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Gwen DeArbour, Evelyn DeArbour or Thomas Riddle

What Are The Chances?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

What Are The Chances? Empty
PostSubject: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Thea was bundled up, her Ugg boots keeping her feet warm (her favourite muggle piece of clothing, by far). She'd pulled a warm coat over her brown, long sleeved top - a creme coloured coat. Blue, skinny jeans and a scarf/gloves combo finished off her ensemble, and she was wishing she'd thought to bring a hat.

She was walking through Potter Park just to clear her head - It had only been this morning that Cass had announced she'd be Hogwarts' new Headmistress, and Thea was taking a moment to digest the news that she'd have the flat to herself. Coupled with the fact she had an interview with the Daily Prophet next week (the owl had finally returned carrying the date of her interview), and she had sent off an application to Witch Weekly this morning...

Well, things were certainly looking on the up for Thea. She also had a dinner with her family soon. So many things were happening in such a short space of time...

She smiled. Something was going well for the first time in a while.

And, she had better get home soon. She had to owl Anastasia...With a person like that, she shouldn't leave it too long. She hadn't originally wanted to come off desperate, but perhaps she'd left it too long?

She took her eyes off the path (she'd been watching for patches of ice) and recognized someone walking towards her. She could have laughed.

It was Anastasia. What were the chances?

She waved a gloved hand, smiling. As she got closer, she spoke up.

"I was just about to owl you!" She stated, slowing her pace down. Of course, she couldn't stand out here and talk for too long - not as long as she valued having all her fingers and toes. Maybe she'd see if Anastasia was busy, and if not, they could head back to Thea's flat and have a cup of tea or something. Yeah. Now how to phrase that so it didn't come out as a pick up line? That was the hard task.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

I had found myself wandering Potter Park a lot as of late, and so I figured that another aimless walk couldn't hurt. I'd been lounging around my apartment in sweats ever since my shower, and now that my hair had dried in it's natural loose curls, I figured now would be a good time to get up and wander around in the cold outside. Petting Petrone's head absently as I wandered by him, I strutted into my room and quickly picked out an ensemble that was both cute and warm at the same time. A darker-blue pair skinny jeans that were my favorite pair because they fit perfectly, paired with a cashmere v-neck sweater that was black. I pulled on a coat over it, a black short-styled trench, and then some boots to match. When I was satisfied with the entire outfit, I pulled on some gloves and called it a day. All set for my boring walk. Maybe I'd owl one of my friends to meet up with them for coffee or something...

Saying my farewells to Petrone and after checking in with my little sister Val (who was staying with me until she started at Hogwarts) I exited the apartment building to brave the frosty cold. And that wasn't an exaggeration, so it seemed. Shivering absently I slid her gloved hands into my coat pockets as I wandered along the icy sidewalk. If I got desperate enough I supposed I could always use a warming charm, but why not embrace winter completely without getting in the way of it?

By the time I got to the park though, I was seriously trying to decide just how long I planned on being out here. It was bloody cold! Already I could feel the uncomfortable numbness seeping through my hidden fingers. At least my toes were being left alone for the time being. Glancing toward the ground as I walked, I began to let my thoughts drift, concentrating on maneuvering around any dangerous looking patches of black ice. Wiping out on the hard and cold concrete certainly wouldn't be a fun time.

Once I glanced up again, someone caught my attention. Was the blonde coming toward me.. Thea? A small smile threatened to take over my lips at the reminder of the woman I'd hung around with twice. Our last meeting had gotten cut short and I hadn't heard from the woman since, but I wasn't mad or anything. No, I wasn't the type of person to get that way, mostly because I wasn't used to talking to just one person. Thea had been cool to hang out with though and so I was glad to see her again. I waved back when I saw she'd noticed me.

I laughed lightly at her comment, arching a brow playfully. "Oh, really? Guess I knew just how badly you wanted to see me and miraculously showed up where you were." I said dramatically with another set of laughter, slowing down once I was in front of her. She looked a bit different since I'd seen her, but it was a good different. "Look at you, little miss attractive." I teased with a wink, making a point of playfully looking her up and down. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 am

Thea stamped her feet in the cold, feeling her toes curling inside her boots. She fought her chattering teeth as she tried to string together a sentence people could understand.

"Oh yeah, drama queen!" She joked, then fighting a flush to her cheeks, already rosy from the cold. "Thanks, I could say the same about you," Thea added, trying to ignore the fact that Anastasia was so obviously looking her up and down. She'd done the same to her, of course, but Thea liked to think slyly.

Thea's brows knit together suddenly. She was trying to remember her Russian, but to no prevail. She shook her head, meeting Anastasia's gaze.

"I was trying to remember my Russian," she explained. Then she shrugged. "I don't think we covered that, anyway. So, I've been good. Got a job interview next week!" She began, grinning.

"And you?" She added, shivering. Not waiting for a reply, Thea launched into another thought,

"Fuck, it's freezing. I don't live too far from here. Want a cup of tea?" She asked, feeling crazily self conscious but happy enough.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

I could tell that the cold seemed to be getting to Thea with the way she was stamping her feet and obviously trying to keep herself warm. I was tempted to begin doing the same as I shifted my weight from one leg to the other, biting my lower lip. Maybe taking a walk hadn't been one of my best ideas, but I also hadn't thought it would be this cold out. While I did want to talk to Thea, I wasn't sure how far our conversation was going to get when we were both clearly pretty done with the chilled atmosphere. I rolled my eyes playfully when she called me a drama queen, but a light smirk was on my lips. "But of course." I played along, curling my fingers into fists inside my jacket's pocket. Anything to get some feeling back into them. When she said I was looking attractive as well, I gave her one of my charming grins. "Thanks." I replied, although I already knew I was pretty. It was nice to hear from Thea though, I would admit that. I didn't get flushed like she did, but that was just because she was modest. Nothing wrong with that, of course.

I noticed that she stopped talking for a moment and my gaze met hers questioningly until I heard her words. I chuckled with a grin, sort of pleased that she would try and remember something from or short learning session. It made me feel well.. good. Even if she didn't remember.. I didn't think I had taught her that anyhow, so it was all good. "That's great!" I said, happy for the woman. Even if I was still jobless. "You'll win them over no problem, I'm sure." I hoped to boost her ego a bit. Thea had a right to feel confident about herself after all. Especially being around someone as confident as me, I wondered if it would ever rub off a bit.

I was just about to answer how I had been when she swore and commented on the cold, only to proceed in inviting me over to her house for some tea. While the offer was random I liked how spontaneous it was. And I didn't have anywhere to be, which gave me more time to hang out with her again... and get out of the cold. "Sure. Lead the way." I replied, motioning her forward with a nod of my head.
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 am

Thea winked back at Anastasia. "No problem," she stated, holding up a small bag full of groceries. Sighing, she explained the reason for being outside as she started walking.

"Sadly, I was sent out food shopping. And, sadly, a Muggle food store was closest. I say sadly as I forgot I needed Muggle money until about four feet away from the place, so I had to double back, get money and then walk back again. Plus, I decided not to disapparate because it makes me lazy, so now I'm suffering the consequences. Plus, Muggles freak out if you just appear in front of the milk," she stated, taking a left. Then she laughed.

"Thanks...Again, as long as I don't ramble aimlessly, hopefully I should be okay!" Thea stated, tromping into a more built up area, turning towards Anastasia. "How about you? Any luck on the job front?"

She hoped that wasn't too personal.

Thea stopped outside an apartment building, fumbling for keys before clumsily unlocking the door and heading up a few flights of stairs, gesturing Anastasia should follow. She unlocked her own apartment's door, poking her head in.

"Hell-ooo?" She called, waiting for an answer. Cass had obviously gone out.

"No reply. She's out. Welcome to my humble, and I literally mean humble, abode," she stated, gesturing around to the small flat. She shed her coat and started a fire in the fire place before flicking her wand and turning the kettle on.

"Best we can afford," she sighed, then shrugged. "Better than nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 am

My eyes traveled to the bag of groceries she held up, and I made a small face in sympathy. I didn't like shopping for food - although it was obviously a necessity - and usually spared myself from going at all costs. It seemed as if poor Thea wasn't as fortunate when it came to that though and I felt her pain. I began trailing after her once she walked forward, listening to her explain her reasoning for being out. I had to chuckle in spite of myself as she explained, and ended up laughing at her last comment. I'd forgotten just how amusing the pretty blonde could be, but it was nice. I liked someone who could make me laugh, even though it wasn't often that someone was able to. "Yeah, I understand what you mean." I paused. I was a half-blood myself but I still acted more like a Pure-blood then anything. "Apparating comes in handy when you want to freak people out though." I grinned with a small, innocent shrug. Because I'd completely never done that before.

Moving up so I was walking beside Thea instead of trailing a little bit behind, I shrugged again when she thanked me. "It's no problem." I said with a small grin. I hoped that she got the job she was hoping for. After all, I of all people understood how it was to be unemployed. Even if I wasn't in severe need of the money it still made me feel like a bum when I didn't have a job. I was glad that had all changed recently though, and so when she asked about my jobs I grinned. "I actually just got a job as the store-keeper for Dumbledore's Secret." I said this with amusement, but the job was fitting for someone like me, I knew. "You'll have to come visit sometime." I teased with a playful wink. I completely wasn't going to imagine what she might look like in some of the sexy lingerie. Even if I was tempted to, I wouldn't.

I followed Thea up some stairs and was immediately met with a temperature change when we entered the building. I rubbed my hands together as we walked up more stairs and then were at a door of an apartment. I watched as she stuck her head in and called out, but apparently her... roommate wasn't home. I wouldn't have minded meeting the other woman but it didn't bother me that it would just be myself and Thea. "Well, thanks." I replied as I followed her in, closing the door behind me before turning my attention to my surroundings. I took my coat off and folded it over my arm as I glanced around. "It's actually pretty cute in here." I said, and I meant it. Venturing further into the flat I placed my coat over the back of the couch, feeling the warmth from the fireplace. It felt nice.

Turning to Thea, I rested a single hand on the back of the couch as I leaned against it, my eyes on her face. "So, how's life been since the last time I've seen you?" Conversation had to begin somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 am

Thea was happy she could make Anastasia laugh. Or even smile. Perhaps that was childish, school girlish, young. But it made her happy, like when she was in school and she made that pretty Hufflepuff the year above her giggle. Recognition, maybe? She didn't even know. But she liked spending time with Anastasia. It just got easier and easier to chill out around her each time they met up. And that was definitely something she needed. She'd only been spending time with her flatmate lately, and though she adored Cass, she needed someone a bit easier-going and not pregnant and hormone powered to be around.

"Oh, yeah," she added, smiling at Anastasia. "I've done it plenty of times, but I don't want to push it too much. Ministry might go ape, you know what they're like," she stated, rolling her eyes in a mocking gesture. "I mean, really."

"Dumbledore's Secret, eh?" Thea brought up as she began to unload groceries. "Nice one," she began, and smiled at Anastasia's suggestion. She didn't blush, which made her happy. It was like she was becoming accustomed to Anastasia's ways. "Maybe I will come visit you," she added, with a wink. "Be a great idea, of course. Only if you're helping me, of course," she finished, turning back to the groceries. There weren't many, and she was done quickly.

Thea pulled her wand out of her jeans pocket, pointed it at the kettle, and water started boiling. She got out some cups and teabags, and then gestured for Anastasia to sit at the kitchen table. Thea sat across from her.

"You might think it's cute, but it's a bitch to have people over in. The walls are pretty thin, so we can hear the neighbours screwing each other," she listed, smiling at that one, "And it's pretty cold at night. But, at least we don't have any cockroaches or anything," she added. Then she answered the next question.

"Not too bad...Well, I mean, I got that job interview, and my roommate dropped the bomb she's the new Hogwarts headmistress, so I need to figure out if I need to find another flatmate, but that's okay. It'll force me to socialize. How about you? Any sudden revelations? Mystical happenings?" She asked, the last one jokingly. She didn't feel strange, opening up to Anastasia.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:59 pm

I would admit that I did enjoy being around Thea, even if we seemed to be polar opposites when it came to personalities. While I was very forward, confident and outspoken, Thea was more on the shyer, modest side. It wasn't a bad thing, it just wasn't something I was used to. Perhaps that was what attracted me to the blonde in the first place, was our obvious differences. I thought it was cute when she blushed, almost like she was completely unaware of just how attractive she actually was, while I was well aware of what I had and used it to my advantage. We seemed to get along rather well though, and each time I was even more comfortable around the woman. I wasn't really aware of what it meant, but I liked it, whatever it actually was.

I nodded to show Thea I was listening to her statement about apparation and The Ministry. "They are really too uptight sometimes." I agreed with a light roll of my eyes. Of course, some wizards did take their powers too far and it was those idiots that ruined it for the ones with brains. I decided not to mention that though, because Thea was already moving on to another subject. Not that I minded, it was nice that we were able to keep up a steady flow of conversation with no awkward pauses in between. Because truth be told, I hated that. I absolutely hated awkward situations when they didn't seem like I could fix them.

I smiled proudly when she commented on my job, and I once more nodded in confirmation. "Yup! And thanks." I replied. I noticed that Thea didn't blush and that made me feel a little burst of amusement. Maybe she was finally getting used to my ways? That'd certainly be good, and if she actually started feeling comfortable enough to feed them back.. could be even better! I gave her one of my striking smiles when she said that she might come visit me, granted I was the one who was helping her out. "Oh, you wouldn't have to ask me twice." I replied back with my own wink. I took up her wordless command and took a seat at the kitchen table, placing my chin in my open palm as she sat across from me.

I made a small, sympathetic face at her next sentence, although I did smirk in amusement at the comment about thin walls. "Maybe you should give them a taste of their own medicine, then." I said this simply and almost innocently, but my eyes were latched onto Thea as I said this. I wondered if she'd catch the drift to my extremely suggestive comment, but I wasn't at all ashamed or even shy of what I'd just said. The coldness I knew I wouldn't be thrilled with, because it would make me want to cuddle up to someone even more, but she were right. "Better then nothing, indeed." I agreed.

As my next question was answered I listened carefully. The new Headmistress of Hogwarts? "My sister goes there.." I said casually, but chuckled when she said she'd be forced to socialize. Briefly I wondered how it would be if we were to be roommates but the suggestion wasn't made, for now. It was just a thought anyways, no biggie. I licked my lips and grinned when she returned the question, shrugging slightly. "Nah. I went back to Russia for a couple of days to visit my parents, though." I said, nodding. "Other then that, my life's been pretty boring. I'm definitely in need of some excitement." I said the last thing with a small sigh, looking down at the kitchen table briefly before back up to Thea's pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 am

Thea found herself smiling. Not that that was a bad thing or anything, she was just hoping she wasn't grinning like an idiot. Because that would not have been cool. Not cool at all. To hide this fact, and check herself, she stood and went to the small cupboard above the sink, pulling out two teacups. Not ornate, dainty ones. Bog standard, mix matched, multicolored teacups. So, probably more like mugs, but hey, details, right?

The kettle started whistling, so Thea began pouring the tea, tea bags in the mugs, stirring them around a bit before fishing them out.

"Milk?" She asked Anastasia. Then she picked up the sugar. "Sugar?" She asked, not being able to resist throwing a wink at her companion. The sky was ominously gray outside, and Thea was thankful they'd come inside when they had - Little snowflakes were leaking from the clouds, and Thea was pretty sure it was snowing.

That, or the sky was molting. They were one and the same, really.

Thea smiled back at Anastasia, moving the mugs, milk and sugar to the table. She sat down again, and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Anastasia, you do flatter me," she said, mockingly, but still friendly. She was smiling, too, so she was sure Anastasia was sure to know she wasn't making fun of her. "But I'll remember that."

Thea then laughed. A good, hearty laugh. "Oh, I have thought about it," she said, in reply to Anastasia's statement, "But it would be super-awkward for poor Cass," she said, all-too aware of how suggestive this comment was. "But she's not here right now, is she?" Thea then mused, heading on to the next statement as though nothing had happened, but this subject had definitely not been dropped. Dear Merlin, had she really just said that?

Thea then raised her eyebrows. "You have a sister? I feel bad, not asking if you had any siblings!" Thea said, widening her eyes. "Oh, and how are your parents?"

As far as the excitement, there was still that comment hanging in the air...

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 pm

I quietly watched Thea as she rose from the table and went to go get us some mugs, and I had to admit some nice hot tea sounded really good right about now. I was still a bit chilled from having been outside in the frigid atmosphere, and absently I glanced out of the window, noticing the darkening of the sky. It seemed as if we'd headed indoors at just the right time too, otherwise we might have gotten caught in what was sure to be a near-blizzard. With how cold it had been and how dangerous those clouds looked, I didn't doubt it. The whistling from the kettle caught my attention shortly after and I watched as Thea expertly got everything ready. I was tempted to stand from my seat and offer her some help, but she was getting everything done so efficiently by herself that I decided to keep quiet.

I nodded after each suggestion but smirked in amusement when she winked at me after announcing the word sugar. I had quite a few suggestive comments to go along with that as well, but I figured one suggestive comment was enough for at least the next five minutes before I was dishing out another one. Besides, she was still answering my last couple and leaving me thoroughly amused. Especially when she rolled her eyes and mocked me, which caused one of my perfectly plucked eyebrows to inch upward. "Good, I'm glad." I replied back without missing a beat but then smiled sincerely. "Sounds good."

I thanked her as I took my tea and began adding the amount of milk and sugar that I desired, mixing it slowly and deliberately while grinning mischievously up at her when she actually had a good laugh. She wasn't blushing, but her reply did make me laugh as well. I shrugged lightly when she mentioned her roommate -- it was true. "Mhm.." I began, slowly raising my steaming mug to my lips and taking a tentative experimental taste. Perfect. I was lowering my mug down when I heard Thea's own suggestive comment and a devious smirk ever so slowly crawled across my lightly glossed lips. Not a response I had been expecting.. but oh, I liked it. "Nope.. we're all alone..." I pointed out the obvious while tracing my index finger around the top of the cup, my eyes flashing flirtatiously. "Hm.. what to do, what to do..." I kept my eyes trained on hers.

The subject was left for a moment as she asked about my sister, and I waved off her feeling bad. "Oh, don't. Her name's Valentina, she's a sixth year at Hogwarts. And my parents are pretty good." I smiled. "How about you?" But our conversation from before was still right in the front of my mind..
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 am

Thea poured just milk in her tea, and making sure Anastasia was finished, moved the sugar and milk back to their respective places. She then stirred it around until the tea was a lighter brown. She took a small sip. Yeah, that tea was hot. Maybe she'd let it cool a bit.

"Huh, I never knew you had a sister," Thea shrugged, changing the order of their conversation slightly. "I have a brother, but he's older. As for parents, that's great. I haven't written mine in a while, I should probably do so..."

Thea then smirked back.

"I know, imagine me here all by my lonesome in a few weeks' time. Trying to pay the bills. Cold. Lonely," Thea stated, sticking out her bottom lip in an exaggerated way, aware she was cheesily laying it on a bit thick. That was her point, and she allowed herself a small giggle so Anastasia knew she was joking around as to the chessy-ness of it all.

"Oh, I could think of a few things," she shot back suggestively, not sure how serious Anastasia was being right now, but liking the banter either way. Whatever came of this was a bonus in her mind, either way. Not like she hadn't thought about it or anything.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 am

I decided that my tea would be a lot better if it were just a bit cooler and so I slid the mug off to the side where it would be out of the way, folding my hands together loosely and turning my eyes back toward Thea. She'd just finished adding milk to her tea and was putting both the milk and sugar back in their rightful places. I chuckled before shrugging lightly. "Not many people know." I assured her, because it really wasn't that big of a deal. While Valentina did look a bit like me once people saw us together, otherwise it would never be known (besides the same last name of course.) I nodded to show her I was listening as she explained to me that she had an older brother and that she was due to write a letter to her parents. "I try to send a letter every now and then to my parents as well." I'd always have a soft spot for the two of them.

Once I saw Thea's smirk again though, I figured that our previous 'exciting' part of the conversation had returned and I would admit that I was eager to hear her response. I did attempt to paint the picture she was narrating in my head and I couldn't help but chuckle. If that really were the case she'd be having quite the lonely and boring social life indeed, but I didn't voice that out-loud. I was fairly certain that went without saying, and the moment Thea giggled I knew she knew that. "All you would have to do is give me a call to change that." I mused with a playful wink, one of my teasing grins in place.

One of my eyebrows rose upward when Thea informed me that she could 'think of a few things.' "Oh, really?" I mused, leaning across the table slightly. I wasn't sure if she'd thought I was kidding or if I was serious, but I always went for what I wanted. I was confident, bold, and dominant, and I was sure that was going to show in my next few actions. I wasn't completely certain of what her response was going to be, but I was sure I was about to find out. "Would one of those few things be along the lines of this?" I taunted. And to demonstrate my point, I leaned even further across the table and placed a gentle yet lingering kiss on her lips, giving her a few seconds to register what I was doing before I was leaning back and sitting in my seat again, a seductive little smirk on my lips.

"Was I right?" I said, my voice low and teasing all at the same time. The kiss hadn't been major but really forward, and I was interested to see how she would react to what I'd just done. Although truth be told.. now that I'd done it once, I wanted to do it again. Sue me.
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 am

Thea nodded in response, and then added, "I do too, but they went on holiday to Australia, and only just got back. So, that's my excuse," Thea said, wincing a bit. "But, really, I'm just lazy."

She had no problem telling Anastasia these things at all. It just felt comfortable.

Thea then returned Anastasia's wink. "Oh, I will. I hardly think that I'd even think twice." This was what Thea was focused on now. This part of their conversation.

Thea still had a smile on her face, and in response to Anastasia, she merely said, "Yes, really." But she wasn't quite prepared for what happened next.

Her face was somewhat confused as Anastasia leaned across the table and kissed her briefly, but she quickly caught on. Was she right? Yes. Anastasia had been very right. Thea was silent for a split second, before grinning again.

"You could say so," Thea said, rising from her seat and moving around the table, nearer to Anastasia. She then proceeded to straddle the other woman, her heart pounding in her chest, a niggling thought somewhere in the back of her mind screaming, What if she didn't mean this!

As she settled in her new position, close enough to smell exactly how good Anastasia smelled, she looked Anastasia in the eyes. Wrapping her arms around Anastasia's neck, she then proceeded to say, "But I was thinking more like this."

She brought her own lips to Anastasia's, her kiss not quite so gentle as Anastasia's, a bit more rough, a bit less friendly a tiny bit more passionate. Not terrible, so she'd been told. But it had, in all previous relationships, indicated exactly what she meant. She'd hope the other woman would get the hint and not push Thea to the ground.

(ooc: Not sure how far you want this to go. It's up to you, I'm cool with whatever!)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 am

I read the confusion across Thea's pretty face and for a split moment, I assumed that maybe kissing hadn't been at all what she was thinking. Not that I would be embarrassed or even ashamed by my mix-up with her hints, but never before had I really been 'shot down' in a sense. If I wanted something I usually went for it, and it was almost never that I didn't get exactly what I was going for. I sat in the quiet silence until I noticed Thea's grin. This was when I slowly began to grin back, because that was the moment I knew. I'd made the right choice with my bold movements, and I was excited to see what Thea would do now that the 'ball was in her court.' My eyebrow rose at her words and it stayed that way as the blonde got up and moved around the table to be closer to me. By now, I sort of had an idea of what she was going to do but I would admit I was a little more then surprised when Thea seated herself facing me on my lap and straddled me. I'd never expected her to be just as forward as I was.. but damn was I liking it..

It was definitely interesting to see this different side of Thea and well.. it was hot, too. I didn't react for a few moments as Thea positioned herself. my eyes merely watching her with curious interest. I was usually the dominate one in situations like these and I was fairly certain I'd be taking over soon, but I was interested to see what she could bring to the table. Not literally.. although... I stopped my amusing thoughts in their tracks.

I could smell Thea's perfume and the tea on her breath, my eyes easily meeting hers. This was the first time we were so close to one another.. but I liked it, a lot. When Thea wrapped her arms around my neck I finally reacted with a small smirk, placing my hands on either side of her hips to start off. "Then I like exactly how you think." I whispered seductively in response, before we were kissing again. This kiss was a hell of a lot more different then the first one we'd shared, but it was also exactly my style. I wasn't usually gentle and careful, that had only been to see if she were interested. But now.. I wasn't going to hold back. Not when she was kissing me like this.

I kissed her back with the same amount of enthusiasm as herself, my hands lightly trailing up her back before moving back down, before slipping underneath her shirt and resting lightly on the warm skin of her lower back. I gave a playful nip to her lower lip as I pulled back for a fraction of the second to catch my breath before leaning in again and kissing her once more, slightly aggressive and justifying my point of wanting more. My lips parted against hers and my tongue slid forward, the tip of it teasing against Thea's closed lips as my hands lightly began to wander up her back again, this time underneath her shirt.

Maybe I went a bit too fast but I wouldn't go any further then what she wanted. I would wait to see how she was enjoying what was happening before I did anything different. One thing was for certain though - kissing her was slowly but surely turning me the hell on and I knew I didn't want to stop any time soon.

(ooc: I'm cool with whatever as well, so don't worry bout it. :])
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:04 am

Thea was enjoying herself. That much was for certain, and within moments she began to lose what little composure she had left, her hands moving from Anastasia neck to her hair, smirking as Anastasia bit her bottom lip, and taking a moment to catch her breath as Anastasia did, her lips parted, allowing Anastasia's tongue to continue on its course.

She could feel Anastasia's cold hands on her lower back, but she didn't care. In fact, she liked it, and she wanted Anastasia to continue as she was. It wasn't for Thea to be too demanding, and she just sort of went with the flow, her hands moving from Anastasia's hair and down her body, feeling the skin shown by her V-neck jumper. Thea was wishing for it very much to be gone right now, but she wouldn't push it too far yet.

Her own tongue mirrored Anastasia's, and Thea took another breath, kissing Anastasia's neck and trailing down to her collarbone, before returning her mouth to its more comfortable position on the other woman's mouth. She was happy that Anastasia was kissing her back as passionately as she had wanted her to, and Thea wasn't going to lie.

This was great.

Not to mention, it had been a while since Thea had made out with anyone, and she was happy. Very happy.

Her hands were still traveling around Anastasia's body, and one slid underneath Anastasia's shirt, up her belly, while one hovered around her jeans buckle.

Thea would wait and see what Anastasia had in store, however.

(ooc / I warn you now. I more or less suck at 'scenes of a sexual nature' so yeah. XD)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm

I had always particularly enjoyed the feeling of someone playing with my hair and so it felt lovely when Thea's hands moved from my neck into my silky strands of hair. I felt Thea's lips parting in response to my previous actions and so my tongue playfully glided forward, beginning to explore the depths of her mouth. I always did it in a tasteful way though, I wasn't a sloppy person. One thing I always prided myself on was the fact that I always left people satisfied, and I was almost certain this time wouldn't be any different. As Thea's hands began to wander my own continued to explore her body, caressing along her lower back to her sides, her stomach and then back to her sides. Her skin was warm and soft beneath my slightly cold touch and it was only making me want to see more of her.

Then our lips were separating for a moment and my head tilted to the side ever so slightly when her lips instead began traveling down my neck and then along my collarbone, my eyes closing as I enjoyed the feeling. Although I didn't hesitate in kissing her back with more force then before when her lips found mine again. I was enjoying myself immensely and it seemed as if Thea was as well, but I couldn't help but wonder if maybe she'd want to go somewhere a little more.. comfortable. Not that I minded where she was on my lap, I actually rather liked it. But if things were going to progress further..

Kissing her intensely for a couple of more seconds I broke away and inhaled deeply, kissing down her neck and sucking on a particularly sensitive area lightly before my lips were at her ear. "Wanna.. move somewhere.. more.. comfortable?" I whispered, my tone breathy. My hands were teasing up her stomach and my index finger trailed playfully along the underside of her bra as I went back to kissing and gently sucking on her neck, knowing it was always a particularly sensitive area that felt good.

I hadn't expected for this to happen when I'd run into Thea, but I supposed it had only been a matter of time. I wasn't regretting what was happening in the least, I just wanted more of it. Whether or not she wanted that though, I had yet to find out. I supposed I'd be seeing soon.

(ooc: Hahaha, it's fine. We can skip over it/not go into detail if you want. Doesn't matter to me, if it makes you feel better not to we don't have to. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 am

Thea felt Anastasia's tongue slide into her mouth, exploring, her own tongue mirroring Anastasia's, though in Anastasia's mouth of course. Though her own tongue moved a little less skilfully. But only by a small margin - Thea might not have passed all her NEWTs, but had this been one...

Well, she supposed this didn't really count as a job option, really.

Thea's body was very close to Anastasia's now, and she was longing for Anastasia to suggest what she eventually did - It had been awhile since Thea had been with anyone in every sense of the phrase, and this was turning her the hell on. Not that she wanted to come across as desperate or anything.

For a while, the room was silent (the tea having been forgotten, of course) save the sound of their breathing and the occasional sound of lips parting.

Thea arched her back slightly, her neck tilting back as Anastasia began working on it. Her eyes were closed, and this was so much better than writing a letter to her parents. Not that she was thinking about that - no, she was thinking how to phrase 'Please get into my bed, or at least just my pants' slightly more eloquently.

As Anastasia's hands moved up Thea's body, she was almost disappointed when Anastasia suggested they move - she wanted Anastasia to continue touching her - though she supposed they would.

"Mmm," was all she formed for a minute.

She carefully removed herself from Anastasia's lap, removing her hands from underneath Anastasia's sweater (they had been becoming more and more interested in exploring Anastasia's body) and stopped, not bothering to adjust her top, which had ridden up considerably.

She walked backwards towards her bedroom.

"I thought you'd never ask. You read my mind" she stated, disappearing into her bedroom, which she'd miraculously cleaned yesterday.

Well done, Thea.

(ooc/ I'll go with the flow, see how it goes etc. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 pm

I could tell that Thea was enjoying what I was doing and it encouraged me even further, although I did note the slight disappointment when I suggested that we move. At first I assumed it might be because she hadn't been hinting at wanting things to go that much further.. yet honestly with the way things were progressing I couldn't see how she couldn't be thinking of just that. I attempted to coax the disappointed look off of her pretty features by kissing her again, although that just made me want to move that much less. I liked the feeling of her so close to me, although I knew I'd like the feeling of skin on skin even better...

Sighing softly when Thea's weight suddenly lifted from my lap, I decided not to correct the slight mess I was sure I resembled. My hair was a little messed up from where Thea's fingers had been running through it and I knew my sweater was hitching up my stomach. I hardly cared though because I knew I had a nice body and I was proud of it. Licking my lips in desire I slowly stood up from the chair, wanting to feel Thea's hands exploring my body again. I craved physical contact because I was a physical person.. it was as simple as that to me, really. And with her hands becoming more and more courageous as our make-out session had proceeded.. I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

I couldn't help but grin in amusement at her words as I wandered after her. Walking into the bedroom I slipped off my shoes, and confidently I sidled back up to Thea. Hooking the index fingers of both of my hands through two of her belt-loops, I pulled her toward me until our bodies were touching. "Mm... now.. where were we?" I teased before kissing her again, my lips moving in sync against hers. I began backing her up toward the bed as we kissed and once her legs hit the back of it I broke off our kissing just to give her a gentle push back onto the bed. I had always been a dominant person and I supposed that was showing now, and I hoped Thea didn't mind. Slowly my own hands wandered along my torso before I was slipping my sweater up and over my head, leaving me standing in my pants and my lacy black bra. Biting my lower lip I maintained eye-contact with Thea the entire time before I was moving toward her once more, finding her hands and guiding them over my exposed skin and up toward my decent-sized breasts to show her I wasn't shy as I began to aggressively and slightly passionately kiss her again.

My hands finally left hers to roam as they pleased as I let my own hands venture underneath her shirt again, slowly coaxing it upward. If she wanted to take it off I decided I'd let her, but I was being clear with what I wanted. I was fairly certain I was, anyhow. This.. ah. This was certainly turning out to be great.

(ooc: Alright, fine by me :])
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 am

As Anastasia pulled Thea closer by her belt loops, she could feel herself smiling. Oh, she was enjoying herself - Who knew walking to buy groceries would be so beneficial? Their bodies were close, yet again, and Thea couldn't believe her luck - Yes, she'd been with other women. Yes, she'd been with other attractive women. But Anastasia was, frankly, hot. She was, by far, the most attractive woman Thea had had the pleasure to have in her room.

They were kissing again - violently passionate, and Thea could vaguely realize she was being backed towards her bed. As the back of her knees hit the bed, Anastasia pushed her down, and Thea knew where this was definitely heading. And Thea finally regarded Anastasia in her bra - It certainly was hot, she had to admit. She now wondered exactly how she was going to look in her own bra. Probably not that good.

She was taken by surprise as Anastasia guided Thea's hand to her breasts, and Thea quickly cottoned on, her hands forming a mind of their own as they went about their business - It had been a while. Anastasia was kissing her, again, and Thea parted her legs slightly so it was more comfortable for Anastasia to hover over her.

She realized Anastasia had stopped when it came to Thea's top. Thea rolled her eyes, unceremoniously tugging it over her head and throwing it to the ground. She was more self conscious than she looked, however.

Thea's hands then began to boldly run down Anastasia's body, towards her jeans, down her jeans...Thea could feel the soft material of Anastasia's underwear, and for the moment she only ran her hand over the other woman, through her underwear. But Thea quickly became impatient, and her hand withdrew from underneath Anastasia's jean, and stopped at the buckle. She hovered there for a moment, before unfastening it. Hopefully Anastasia would get the hint...

Though at this point, Thea was pretty sure she would.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 am

While I had been with other women - and men - before, I had always favored women over the male specimen. It was still strange for me to be seeing this side of Thea when she'd always struck me as somewhat shy and modest, but I certainly wasn't complaining. She was a very attractive woman and she was a good kisser. I knew I wasn't letting her go unsatisfied either, I'd never gotten anything but compliments before. I knew I was over-confident but it came in handy in times like these, because I knew a lot of people found confidence sexy. I wasn't sure if Thea was the same way but she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was, so I wasn't about to stop my over-confident behavior. It was just who I was, how I was used to acting.

I smirked against Thea's lips when I felt her hands coming alive after I'd strategically placed them. I enjoyed being touched (obviously) and that was the reason I had encouraged her in the first place. I leaned into her touch and continued kissing her deeply, sighing lightly into her mouth to show her that I liked what she was doing. I was still leaning over Thea on the bed and I leaned back a fraction when she seemed to realize I hadn't taken off her shirt. I chuckled as she rolled her eyes - I suppose I knew now that I would be free to remove her clothing for myself. I licked my lips as my eyes roamed along her exposed skin, enjoying the sight in front of me and my hands didn't hesitate in resuming their wandering as I leaned down to kiss her again, my tongue once more exploring the depths of her mouth.

I caressed the skin of her sides and along her stomach, then up toward her breasts. I began to squeeze them lightly through her bra as we kissed, my long hair falling around us like a curtain. When I needed a breath I began kissing and sucking down her neck again, nipping at particularly sensitive areas before switching to the other side of her neck for equal pleasure. I continued down along her collarbone and then in between her breasts, down her exposed stomach. My hands were rubbing the top of her thighs through her jeans and my hot breath hit her warm skin as I felt her own hands worked their way over my body and further down. Things were getting pretty heated.

When she reached my jeans I didn't hesitate in slipping them off, leaving me in my matching black panties. This time, I didn't wait for her to remove her own jeans as I stripped them off of her, my hands now gliding along the top of her bare legs, along the inside of her thighs. I kissed along the band of her panties, knowing the spot was sensitive before moving back up to french her again. One of my hands began rubbing her and teasing her through her underwear as I pushed us further up on the bed, my body still hovering above hers. My breathing was slightly quicker, my lips tingling from our kisses, but I wasn't ready to stop anytime soon. No way, I was enjoying myself much too much, and I hoped she was too. Although I was almost one hundred percent sure she would be.
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:49 am

Thea almost felt self-conscious as she observed Anastasia looking at her. Almost. But at this point, she realized she was beyond caring. Anastasia was here, with her, right now, and she obviously didn't care. And for the love of Merlin, she was hot. That was one of the only things Thea could think - Anastasia was hot.

Anastasia was hovering over her now, and Thea pulled her closer, arching her back slightly as Anastasia continued down her neck, between her breasts, down her stomach...And then back to her mouth. She knew how to work Thea, and Thea was becoming very, very aware of the other woman.

She shuddered once as Anastasia traced her hands along her sides - It was sensitive, and Thea was shuddering with pleasure, and then Anastasia was working on her breasts. Thea wasn't complaining as she continued to tease the other woman through her underwear, the feel of the material plain to Thea's hand, though that wasn't what she wanted to feel. Though she was sure she'd get what she wanted eventually.

And thank Godric, Anastasia didn't care as she quickly and expertly removed Thea's jeans. Her underwear didn't match - But Thea didn't exactly care. Her underwear had ridden down slightly as Anastasia had removed her jeans - It still left something to the imagination, but it wasn't exactly sitting as it should, innocently.

And then, finally, Anastasia was doing what Thea had wanted her to do. Well, nearly. Underwear still got in the way, but she leaned into Anastasia's touch, moaning slightly at her touch. It should have been very clear by that point to Anastasia what - exactly - Thea wanted.

Thea bit Anastasia's bottom lip - not as gently as they had done before - the feel of Anastasia's lips still warm around the line of her underwear. She moved one of her own hands towards Anastasia's, the one teasing her, showing her exactly where to go. Get the hint, Anastasia, she thought, her eyes closed but a smile on her lips.

(ooc: You can gm Thea as much as needed - posting might be a bit easier for this part that way!)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I could tell that Thea was enjoying what I was doing and truth be told, I was enjoying doing it to her probably just as much. From the way her body was reacting to my actions I was fairly certain I was working her in the exactly right way, which I had already figured I would have been. I loved to make the person I was with squirm with pleasure, mostly because it made me feel incredibly confident in my skills. I knew I could satisfy and I knew I would satisfy her - it was already clear to me that I was doing a superb job, and we hadn't even reached the main event yet. Speaking of the main event.. I wasn't sure just how much longer I was going to be able to hold off in getting what I obviously wanted.

Another couple of pleasing sighs escaped past my lips as Thea continued to tease me through the silky fabric of my underwear, and I began leaning into her touch and working myself against her. She was making me feel hot and bothered (but of course) and I was barely able to keep my actions light as the foreplay continued. I could get a bit rough and aggressive when it came to achieving what I wanted, yet so far I'd been rather submissive. I wasn't certain how much longer that would last, with my dominant side making it's appearances rather often now.

Hearing Thea's moans only made me want to rip the remaining clothing from our bodies and so I decided to take it upon myself to do nearly just that. Soon, my bra was gone and then Thea's was joining mine on the floor behind me. I brought one of her hands back up to my breasts so that they could continue their play while I began to fondle her breasts again now that they had been freed, kneading the sensitive skin skillfully between my fingers. Thea's underwear was dangerously close to exposing everything, and when she guided my hands to exactly what she wanted, I knew I wasn't holding back any longer. I had us positioned so that Thea was laying back on the bed and I was basically straddling her lower half.

I pulled back, maintaining eye-contact with her and giving her a sexy look while I slowly and deliberately stripped her of her underwear. Once it was freed, I continued to look at her seductively before leaning down and kissing her passionately and slightly aggressively, my hands wandering along the top of her thighs before teasing along the inside of them. Slowly I coaxed her legs wider and soon I was teasing her directly, going in circular motions until I felt Thea responding with more frequent moans. My breathing was slightly heavier as I continued to tease her until she seemed to be at her breaking point. That was when I allowed two of my fingers to slowly enter her and I gave her another heated kiss, moaning into her mouth as I began to stimulate her even more, my fingers working their magic as my body began grinding sensually against hers.

(ooc: That's fine, same with Anastasia! I'm trying to be as light as possible with details cause I don't wanna make you uncomfortable. Razz So if you wanna skip through at any time just feel free!)
Back to top Go down
Thea Laurent

Thea Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 am

Thea's eyes were closed, as her lips moved fiercely against Anastasia's. She'd long since relinquished dominance to Anastasia, as she was clearly better at being the dominant one. Thea just didn't necessarily have the sheer personality to be always in control.

She was pleased to find she brought a few sighs from Anastasia's lips as she teased her through her underwear, then allowing thehand to creep beneath the underwear, stroking the woman now, but she was beginning to lose focus as Anastasia started working her magic, er, no pun intended. Thea was sure, now, any light foreplay was about to end and the main event wasn't far now.

Thea's eyes fluttered open as Anastasia removed both of their bras, and she had to admit. She appreciated what she saw, and it only served to turn her on even more so (and she was sure Anastasia was acutely aware of this) than she was already as she continued her work on Anastasia's breast, the cold air somewhat shocking to her now-bare chest, but soon forgotten as Anastasia's warm hand began her work again. Thea was aware of herself moaning slightly now, as Anastasia's hands began to move where they were so obviously wanted. Thea's eyes began to flutter closed again.

Thea was aware of her underwear being stripped from her, and she gasped as Anastasia's skilled hands began stroking the inside of her thighs, and then maintained eye contact with Anastasia, as she continued teasing her. When it was obvious Anastasia wanted to spread Thea's legs wider, she obliged easily. Anastasia's body began grinding into her naked own, and Thea's back began to arch with pleasure.

Thea was moaning within seconds, as Anastasia finally allowed two fingers to enter her. Thea was breathing heavily, gasping and moaning, losing almost all control as her hips bucked into Anastasia's feel. She wasn't sure how long she was going to hold on, but she was getting louder by the minute. She would have been self conscious of it, if she could actually care at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Levinsky

Anastasia Levinsky

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 am

I realized Thea was doing her best to satisfy me at the same time I was doing it to her, and truth be told she was doing a fairly good job of it. A couple more sighs and finally one quiet moan did slip past my lips, but as I worked her up even more her actions slowly came to a stop. Normally I wouldn't take being brought up only to be let back down again so lightly, but because I was so focused on what I was doing I hardly seemed to care. It was clear that Thea loved what I was doing and I could tell by the way her body was responding to me, and when she began moaning I felt myself becoming even more turned on. I bit my lip as she played with my breasts, enjoying her touch around the sensitive areas. I never lost focus on what I was doing though, all the way from the foreplay until the main event.

I heard the gasp as I first began, and I'd glanced up to make sure what I was doing was fine with Thea. By the look on her face I could see that it was more then fine though and I'd continued. My body continued to grind against Thea's, my hot skin sliding against her own as my hand continued to have it's fun. The blonde was beginning to moan more frequently now and this encouraged me further. My body was hot with pleasure and the fire running through my veins was only fueled the more I enjoyed Thea's reactions. She was getting louder by the minute but I didn't care, that only made me even hotter for her. I continued to grind against her as I slipped another finger into her, my fingers never once ceasing the work they were doing. I covered up one of Thea's moans with a heated kiss, my thumb now stimulating her on the outside while my three fingers worked on the inside.

I wasn't sure how long she'd hold on but by the way her body was reacting and how loud she was getting.. I was sure she was in for an explosive ending to this. "Scream for me, baby. Don't hold anything in." I whispered huskily into her ear, sucking on a sensitive spot on her neck after I did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Chances?   What Are The Chances? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are The Chances?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NextGen :: Diagon Alley :: Potter Park-
Jump to: